Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Listening to Zahid ne mera haasil-e-imaan' in a loop.What music [<3] Thanks to SeZ.

I love both the Abida Parveen tracks used for the show, but I'm more drawn to Zahid ne mera. I love the scene where Falak sees Tabinda for the first time and she walks out while this plays.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I love both the Abida Parveen tracks used for the show, but I'm more drawn to Zahid ne mera. I love the scene where Falak sees Tabinda for the first time and she walks out while this plays.

That was a brilliantly done scene and this in the background increased the impact many times.Falak and Tabinda's expressions were bang on.
Any Indian show that u have liked a lot??
BlackStar. thumbnail

That was a brilliantly done scene and this in the background increased the impact many times.Falak and Tabinda's expressions were bang on.
Any Indian show that u have liked a lot??

Rupali, I was an indian drama buff back when Kasauti, Kyunki, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, KavyaAnjali, Milli used to air 😆 after that I watched Dill Mill Gayye, and bits of Qubool Hai.
sillage. thumbnail
Aah,the K days!I suppose it wouldn't be wrong to say that these dramas had audiences of all age gps across the sub continent.DmG was bery popular among youth..haven't been able to get the hype around Qubool hai though.
Even I was an avid tv viewer but now its just a past.Don't like watching anything at all be it from any country.
sillage. thumbnail
The only show I still.would want to give a try would be Dhoop kinaare though.It being old isn't available in a good print.This is the only breaker in the path.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Aah,the K days!I suppose it wouldn't be wrong to say that these dramas had audiences of all age gps across the sub continent.DmG was bery popular among youth..haven't been able to get the hype around Qubool hai though.

Even I was an avid tv viewer but now its just a past.Don't like watching anything at all be it from any country.

I only watched Qubool Hai because my sister is a diehard fan. I don't even watch Pakistani dramas as keenly anymore, only one's that majority watches. But I do know what's happening in all of them, my khala and mom literally watch EVERYTHING. good, bad, unbearable, they're addicted! 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

The only show I still.would want to give a try would be Dhoop kinaare though.It being old isn't available in a good print.This is the only breaker in the path.

Old PTV dramas are gems. Majority aren't available online though. My dad used to bring casettes and that\s how I've seen them.. unfortunately our VCR's now broken.
sillage. thumbnail

Old PTV dramas are gems. Majority aren't available online though. My dad used to bring casettes and that\s how I've seen them.. unfortunately our VCR's now broken.

They must be.

VCRs are not to be found anywhere now.Chalo I'll see if I get to watch it.😛
BlackStar. thumbnail

They must be.

VCRs are not to be found anywhere now.Chalo I'll see if I get to watch it.😛

Back in the day dramas were progressive, to the point, not overly lecturing but still teaching an important leseson, and yet glam! The acting was with restraint [not for everyone] but for the most part.
sillage. thumbnail

Back in the day dramas were progressive, to the point, not overly lecturing but still teaching an important leseson, and yet glam! The acting was with restraint [not for everyone] but for the most part.

True!Just like PTV in Pakistan we had Doordarshan in India airing dramas with substance.They were based upon novels and real stories.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago