Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
as for adeel-MK🥳 Phutti kismat aisi hai, ki adeel is also overtly private person😡🤣
kya insaan hai, koi raabta hi nahi fans ke saath😳😒😭

m so looking forward to the BTS of the song scenes, pics..kucch toh do😡 uff!😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
diyar e dil toh khair, did not get around to watch..coz I wanted to begin once a bank of epis are over..toh abhi toh nahi dekha..may start it, coz of all the praises for ArSu couple..somehow OKB is just not right for wali🤔 Obi is mad and funny otherwise, but serious roles..is just not his thing I started goya too out of interest, but what a waste it was, left it quite at the start🥱
++++++++++
alvida is a crazy show, sab kucch and har koi hi dysfunctional hai😆 sanam J was the reason I stuck around with it sofar..but now even haya's character is screwed up bad..🥱 it was fun though while it lasted

+++++++++
and yeah the trps in general seems to have gone into 2+ range..as against the range of 5+ last year..maybe too many options, too many channels..

plus most channels seem to be going through burnout phase😕

for now watching the muqaddas show, lets see how long can stick to it..😛
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

No idea how we all end up at the same places Sundas 😆 Momina admits to having a special liking towards Mahira though [and it's obvious it's the same for Fawad] 😆 and I completely agree with your last paragraph Sundas! To survive in the industry you've got to be selfish at some point or the other.

ohhh sana don't you know Fawad-Mahira are so bad that they booked the front row and Momina is the worst, how dare she gives FM some awards ? how come she does not see that FM are not popular within pakistani rickshawalas, how come Momina does not see that Mahira is just white but bland with expressions, Fawad can never overshadow sanam saeed and sanam baloch, how come momina does not see that FM never won PTV awards, how come momina does not see that FM never gave hit shows for other channels, what kind of icons are they ? so so bad.

🥳

don't you know sana, Mahira gushing at Fawad is flirting while nadia jamil gushing at Fawad is appreciation, don't you know Fawad ignoring sanam saeed is arrogance and sanam saeed disclosing that he is not her friend is honesty. Don't you know Mahira and Fawad should just kiss Faysal Qureshi and sanam baloch's both the feet because FM snatched the front row seats which Momina should have given to baloch and qureshi...
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Sundas,Sana,Hiral-Seems like Fawad is not too keen on working in both India and Pakistan.He may go to Hollywood or any other industry and he did get offers acc to his latest interview.So him working with any Pakistani artist in near future is very unlikely.what I'm assuming is he becoming a wanderer working in diff countries.so I take my words back of him working with Mahira or anyone in near future.

Sana your wish of a yrf song on FM can only be fulfilled,if at all, some years down the line.i.e. not atleast now.😉😳

woh jaha bhi jayega, mujhe apne saath payega ..

oka this line was from kaho na pyaar hai ..🤣

but i mean it.. i just don't care as long as he is happy..LOL
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Sundas..how can we dare to speak against Asher when we see u are here.HS was a journey of Asher and Khirad both.

Just like u I have be come quite inactive...have nothing to talk about and lost interest.
Coming here from few days and this place is the last hold as of now.

Rupali, actually last year in the thread ZGH vs HS, i said i want a husband like Asher. and do you even know , people wrote long essays on what kind of WOMAN am i to ask for somebody spineless and selfish like Asher.

At first i was baffled that omgee, did i really go overboard and misjudge Asher as a good husband and man, later on when i rewatched the show, i thought well yeah sanam baloch is not khirad right, otherwise Asher would be an animal, Mahira was khirad so Asher was forgivable, if sanam baloch would be khirad then Asher should have been jailed , and don't you know how selfish Hassan was, so in that comparison Asher would be a criminal.🥱🥱

and yes, i can hate everybody but Asher, a big NO 😭
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Sana/ Rupali..

u know HSY epi - HSY just seemed like a lost fanboy with FM in front of them honestly😆 he was like, yeh log hai, show toh waise bhi sab dekhenge hi..toh let them take the reigns instead..why shud i do homework😆
he has definitely improved a lot in hosting since then..the best one for me was aamina-mohib's and imran sanam jung..

++++++++
hollywood😲😲😲 m still trying to guess which movie was it which he could have been, which he had worked so hard for..and indeed hu knows what next for him😛

oh yes loved what he said about influence of music and mentors in his life👏

but he said something is lined up on pak movie front too..so yeah something is brewing secretly looks like..

++++++++++++++

Aamina and Mohib;s episode was fab! Even Imran and Sanam's.
I have no idea what movie it was but i loved that he was honest and carefree. In TV interviews he barely barely speaks or tells the truth.
I never knew he hated television this much.. me thinks he's referring to the days of Satrangi and Dil Deke Jayaingain ofcourse before he found success in TV with HS/Dastaan/ZGH.
Wasn't there a rumor that he signed for a Pak movie with either Sanam S or Mahira and he would come back in August for the formalities? I wonder if he's inn Maula Jutt..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

diyar e dil toh khair, did not get around to watch..coz I wanted to begin once a bank of epis are over..toh abhi toh nahi dekha..may start it, coz of all the praises for ArSu couple..somehow OKB is just not right for wali🤔 Obi is mad and funny otherwise, but serious roles..is just not his thing I started goya too out of interest, but what a waste it was, left it quite at the start🥱

++++++++++
alvida is a crazy show, sab kucch and har koi hi dysfunctional hai😆 sanam J was the reason I stuck around with it sofar..but now even haya's character is screwed up bad..🥱 it was fun though while it lasted

+++++++++
and yeah the trps in general seems to have gone into 2+ range..as against the range of 5+ last year..maybe too many options, too many channels..

plus most channels seem to be going through burnout phase😕

for now watching the muqaddas show, lets see how long can stick to it..😛

you know I'm in the minority here.. I'm finally caught up with DED and I find it boring and superficial. I like Ali and Hareem in their roles the most and there's good moments, good acting but no one truly has mastered the whole sinking into the skin of your character. Maya has done overacting so far and Osman well I can't tell the difference in if it's him or the character that's supposed to be that stern 😆 To make it worse, Meekal and Sanam S do not look like parents at all!

Alvida has gone down the drain for me. I don't get the drama or anyone's character anymore 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
And just now I found out Feroz replaced Fawad in the film I believe he had signed on for and was coming back to in August.

Home Latest Happenings Feroze Khan Replaces Fawad Khan in An Upcoming Lollywood Venture

Feroze Khan Replaces Fawad Khan in An Upcoming Lollywood Venture

According to the sources the new kid on the block Feroze Khan has recently replaced Fawad Khan in the upcoming Lollywood venture Mann Mere (working title). Fawad Khan was excited to be part of the film after hearing what it had to offer but due to his commitments across the border he was unable to be a part of the film.

feroze1

The shooting of the film starts this August. Feroze Khan mesmerized the audience with his acting in the drama Chup Raho which recently aired on ARY Digital. He also showcased his dance skills in the HUM Awards. He proved that he has everything it takes to play a lead in a film therefore the film producers approached him for the role when Fawad Khan was unable to commit himself for a shooting this year.

fawadferoze

This will be Mr.Khan's debut film and the leading lady is yet to be reveal but according to the sources the Actress has signed the contract and she is looking forward to work with Feroz Khan. Shooting of Mann Mere will be done in Pakistan completely. It will be entirely family entertainment movie with a strong social message plus there would be no vulgarity and item song. Other details will be revealed soon.

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Rupali, actually last year in the thread ZGH vs HS, i said i want a husband like Asher. and do you even know , people wrote long essays on what kind of WOMAN am i to ask for somebody spineless and selfish like Asher.

At first i was baffled that omgee, did i really go overboard and misjudge Asher as a good husband and man, later on when i rewatched the show, i thought well yeah sanam baloch is not khirad right, otherwise Asher would be an animal, Mahira was khirad so Asher was forgivable, if sanam baloch would be khirad then Asher should have been jailed , and don't you know how selfish Hassan was, so in that comparison Asher would be a criminal.🥱🥱

and yes, i can hate everybody but Asher, a big NO 😭

I remember that. 😆
ROFL @ SanamB playing Khirad.Khirad would not be the same without Mahira.She was the best choice.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Listening to Zahid ne mera haasil-e-imaan' in a loop.What music [<3] Thanks to SeZ.