Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I wish I had the intellectual capacity and grammar to write those essays. Then again I think silence is the best treatment. Not responding to someone who wants a retort back to instigate something is the best way to secretly win ๐Ÿ˜†
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Tab kya faida ๐Ÿ˜ญ buddhe ho jayaingain tab dono aur main bhi.

Fawad ki baatein sunni??Earlier toh I was still positive but not after reading/watching his views!
sillage. thumbnail
Sana,why aren't you able to move on?I mean its been 3 years since HS ended and still u are hanging to them.Even I used to be fiercely loyal to couple(s) I liked until I met someone who told me that one can only move on if he/she makes an effort.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Fawad ki baatein sunni??Earlier toh I was still positive but not after reading/watching his views!

Watching right now.. Any idea when this was shot? he's so bang on about how peaceful Lahore used to be ๐Ÿ˜ญ
BlackStar. thumbnail

Sana,why aren't you able to move on?I mean its been 3 years since HS ended and still u are hanging to them.Even I used to be fiercely loyal to couple(s) I liked until I met someone who told me that one can only move on if he/she makes an effort.

I don't know why Rupali. It's not even that I haven't tried.. I mean just recently I went inactive for weeks and I enjoyed it but somehow I always end up coming back.. people bring me back.Maybe because Humsafar is my first experience of a fandom of a drama that I felt like I was a part of seeing it all from the start, of being associated to this concept of on-screen chemistry and shipping that I can't let go. I wish it were possible ๐Ÿ˜ญ but tbh with you it's not that bad anymore.. I mean I lived in delusions. I had created a world in my head where all these things that weren't real were happening and then recently I've come back to reality like no what's real is real stop living in pretend fantasies. I don't pine for FM to come back anymore the way that I used to. Heck if you had met me a year ago you would've considered me obnoxious [I probably still am ๐Ÿ˜†].. I just don't expect anything from FM anymore so in a way I guess I have moved on.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail

I don't know why Rupali. It's not even that I haven't tried.. I mean just recently I went inactive for weeks and I enjoyed it but somehow I always end up coming back.. people bring me back.Maybe because Humsafar is my first experience of a fandom of a drama that I felt like I was a part of seeing it all from the start, of being associated to this concept of on-screen chemistry and shipping that I can't let go. I wish it were possible ๐Ÿ˜ญ but tbh with you it's not that bad anymore.. I mean I lived in delusions. I had created a world in my head where all these things that weren't real were happening and then recently I've come back to reality like no what's real is real stop living in pretend fantasies. I don't pine for FM to come back anymore the way that I used to. Heck if you had met me a year ago you would've considered me obnoxious [I probably still am ๐Ÿ˜†].. I just don't expect anything from FM anymore so in a way I guess I have moved on.

Hmm...
Its always a first! I can understand since I was similar to u in a way of being just too loyal and difficult to let of things I love.
I'm sure u can't imagine Mahira working with Fawad all her life and would want her to experience variety.Tabhi,you are rooting for Adeel and her.Its good that u moved on..really essential.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sillage. thumbnail

Watching right now.. Any idea when this was shot? he's so bang on about how peaceful Lahore used to be ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No idea..u can check his AT maybe.
Industrialization and modernization and its after effects.Every developing city experiences this.
BlackStar. thumbnail
I have never seen such an honest and genuine interview of Fawad's! He's so so honest. Loving it.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Hmm...
Its always a first! I can understand since I was similar to u in a way of being just too loyal and difficult to let of things I love.
I'm sure u can't imagine Mahira working with Fawad all her life and would want her to experience variety.Tabhi,you are rooting for Adeel and her.Its good that u moved on..really essential.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm not the kind who'd wish ke Mahira only works with Fawad or Fawad only works with Mahira.. no way ๐Ÿ˜† I've been rooting for Adeel and her since day one! Back from HS days when it was still on. Bas please don't bring her with buddha's like Adnan or Humayun anymore. A few years later is fine but currently no.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sana/ Rupali..

u know HSY epi - HSY just seemed like a lost fanboy with FM in front of them honestly๐Ÿ˜† he was like, yeh log hai, show toh waise bhi sab dekhenge hi..toh let them take the reigns instead..why shud i do homework๐Ÿ˜†
he has definitely improved a lot in hosting since then..the best one for me was aamina-mohib's and imran sanam jung..

++++++++
hollywood๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ m still trying to guess which movie was it which he could have been, which he had worked so hard for..and indeed hu knows what next for him๐Ÿ˜›

oh yes loved what he said about influence of music and mentors in his life๐Ÿ‘

but he said something is lined up on pak movie front too..so yeah something is brewing secretly looks like..

++++++++++++++