Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Aren't the convo's offscreen longer than an hour waise? I'm sure if Fawad hated her that much he wouldn't be laughing during every break shot that occurred πŸ˜† I recall discussing this with Mahira once, and she said that talk shows on television are edited heavily [like Tuc] so something that you'd think would be happening might actually not. It's all done to sensationalize, whatever fits the editors bill. Rupali I remember your journey and when you first watched HS 😳 you warmed up to Mahira gradually.

Ohh my bad at writing...thinking something else and writing else.I meant exactly this that they shoot for long hours which is compacted into 1 hour episode and there are major edits.So its not fair to judge from these shows.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Whatever I wrote is so incoherent that ur asking about it is justified. πŸ˜†
The instance here is allegedly friendliness and clingy nature of Mahira with Fawad in HSY show.Think it was Fawad-Mahira clash thread where all these pot shots were taken.This was only one instance..we all know these undercurrents are always there.

I'll be honest with you Rupali, I don't see Fawad and Mahira as friends. Maybe they chit-chat once in a while who knows, but I think they're more professional acquaintances than friends. That being sad, I definitely don't see them as enemy's. I think their appearance with tonite with hsy just showed how different they are as individuals, I don't think Fawad was deliberately trying to present a bad image of Mahira or making indirect digs at her because he doesn't like her.. in-fact him making fun of her urdu skills, or her habit of saying dumb things is the same as what Ali, Atif, and Fahad make fun of her for. The only difference is that isn't sensationalized this is πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Off-topic but is no one else sick of the endless do we miss Fawad or him not being important for Pak television threads on PSF? I for one am exhausted!
BlackStar. thumbnail

Ohh my bad at writing...thinking something else and writing else.I meant exactly this that they shoot for long hours which is compacted into 1 hour episode and there are major edits.So its not fair to judge from these shows.

I got your point Rupali πŸ˜› one other complaint I have is that the tonite with hsy episode with Fawad and Mahira had no conversation at all.. HSY didn't do his homework on either of them so he had nothing to ask them. Compare it to the show's second season and you'll see the difference. HSY's more confident, has done homework on guests, asks better questions which makes for a better conversation, etc.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Sundas,Sana,Hiral-Seems like Fawad is not too keen on working in both India and Pakistan.He may go to Hollywood or any other industry and he did get offers acc to his latest interview.So him working with any Pakistani artist in near future is very unlikely.what I'm assuming is he becoming a wanderer working in diff countries.so I take my words back of him working with Mahira or anyone in near future.

Sana your wish of a yrf song on FM can only be fulfilled,if at all, some years down the line.i.e. not atleast now.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Tab kya faida 😭 buddhe ho jayaingain tab dono aur main bhi.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Sana - yeah I watched the atif one from her VJ days, that was available on YT and I found it sooo cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yeah she said that in JPJ no? maine itni bakwaas acting ki thi neeyat mai and allπŸ˜† also I loveddd her comments in the reviews of the review sites..she really takes views of her audience, criticism on her acting seriously, thats the impression I got from her comments and has been working on the grey areas, which is seen with the way she has only improved more and more with each project..and yeah, m yet to watch Sadqay in totality, but having watched some 2-3 epis in the start and 2 epis towards the end..can safely say she was flawless in all those bits as shano..and I believe sadqay was doing very well on TRP charts in its first 10 odd epis, with trps of 6 right? its only when the story slipped away, and what to say and how to blame KRQ for that, its after all biography, that it dipped from there on..

and forget mahira, even her fans like u accept that she isnt perfect in all her scenes in HS or SEZ..nobody is "over-rating" her, ...but if people want to crib about her one bad "crying scene in SEZ" or her slipups in the first few epis of HS or even hating her performance in ST without watching it, then might as well give her credit for where she was great as well in the same shows..she did very very well in HS from epi 12 onwards, she was fantastic in epi 14-19 in SEZ..I still get goosebumps when I see the keechad scene..or when she cries after namaaz that she doesnt want salman but wants allah..

I admire actresses who work hard..and bounce back on that, I mean ive never liked alia in SOTY..eww! I hated that movie and aloo in it..but she did surprise me with highway (and yay its mahira's fav as wellπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) and even there was raw and needed improvement in parts, but brilliant in some scenes as well..and later she turned out to be the best thing about 2 states

It's such a welcome surprise to see her comment on reviews. Very few do that. I think apart from writers, Mahira, Hina Bayat and Osman Khalid Butt are the only actors I've come across so far who choose to leave a comment.
Sadqay had great TRP's till midway. in-fact even after it slipped the trps remained consistent. Love it or hate it's the only recent drama of Hum TV that\'s managed to create huge buzz and has the most YT views.. even more than Alvida and DED which people claim are more popular though ratings wise even those are average. Hum TV's going through a bad phase currently...

I can write an essay on Mahira's faults as an actor. I even wrote them to her πŸ˜† but she's improved tremendously in such a short span of time so I can always overlook the shortcomings. Alia surprised me in highway! I actually enjoy SOTY btw.. it's cheesy fun 😳
sillage. thumbnail

Off-topic but is no one else sick of the endless do we miss Fawad or him not being important for Pak television threads on PSF? I for one am exhausted!

They are made for fun but I'm also EXHAUSTED.πŸ₯±
BlackStar. thumbnail

They are made for fun but I'm also EXHAUSTED.πŸ₯±

How is it fun is what I'd like to know.. reading the same thing over and over again frustrates me like we get it once. Funny thing is yahaan sab Fawad ke upar lar rahain hain should he work in Pak/Bolly and you never know he might leave both and go to Hollywood πŸ˜† that would be unintentionally hillarious!
sillage. thumbnail

I got your point Rupali πŸ˜› one other complaint I have is that the tonite with hsy episode with Fawad and Mahira had no conversation at all.. HSY didn't do his homework on either of them so he had nothing to ask them. Compare it to the show's second season and you'll see the difference. HSY's more confident, has done homework on guests, asks better questions which makes for a better conversation, etc.

True!I watched the episode of Sanam Saeed and Junaid khan(??) and HSY was very good there...made up for good conversations.
I can only say that we should be happy that they both came initially because it wouldn't have been possible for them to come now considering how busy they are.
sillage. thumbnail

How is it fun is what I'd like to know.. reading the same thing over and over again frustrates me like we get it once. Funny thing is yahaan sab Fawad ke upar lar rahain hain should he work in Pak/Bolly and you never know he might leave both and go to Hollywood πŸ˜† that would be unintentionally hillarious!

Fun by bashing and trolling.πŸ˜† and then to also increase forum activity in their own words.

You don't know how much I had talked of those essays being an eyesore in our CC.I don't even read them..pata anhi itni energy kahan se aati hai.Itne essays if I write in my answers I can get 10 times the marks I get now.πŸ˜†