Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I know Hiral its easy said than done!You know in that thread I was laughing out at the wisdom of some people.😆Judging actions from an hour long convo compacted into 1 hour episode of airing..without being aware of what was happening there.I dunno why I always take it in a fun way...not getting affected maybe because I'm not big of a fan.You know I had pre conceived notions about Mahira before even watching her partly because I was suffering from ZGH fever.But gradually she grew on me during HS and then her interviews in India were the major shaker.And then just some interviews here and there and I developed a great liking for her as a person!So in my case as much as I thought I disliked her I actually have liked her even more.(felt like sharing my experience😉😛)

Baaki..we really don't know whats going on celeb's lives and thats the bitter part of their job to get constantly judged.

Aren't the convo's offscreen longer than an hour waise? I'm sure if Fawad hated her that much he wouldn't be laughing during every break shot that occurred 😆 I recall discussing this with Mahira once, and she said that talk shows on television are edited heavily [like Tuc] so something that you'd think would be happening might actually not. It's all done to sensationalize, whatever fits the editors bill. Rupali I remember your journey and when you first watched HS 😳 you warmed up to Mahira gradually.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Hmm..😳
Ya I know Hiral about ur love for Numm and HS apart from ZGH.
I was really high on ZK that i wanted to see them again but now I've moved on from that phase.No shipping from my side.
But you know what Hiral out of all the jodis of fawad he has highest chance of working with Mahira if he takes up Pakistani project.

Rupali, the amount of chances FM have missed I don't think they have a high chance anymore.. they do limited and choosy work which most of the time won't be with one another.
And I want my YRF style song with them now not 5 years later 😆
664269 thumbnail
i stalked FM, Humsafar and i found this .
Hiroo, Sana, Rupali, how come we all land up at similar places ?

i hardly come to IF these days, but ahh finally somewhere i can talk and talk ..

and as you all know, never say Asher was a bad husband , please please .. i think even if fawad would play khizar, i would want khirad to run away with khizar and bash Asher, the fact that FM romanced was everything about this show, let the haters call us hormonal, do i even give sara or fareeda's mid finger to them ? NO 🤣
664269 thumbnail
Mahira at least bagged a project opp SRK so legit bashing is done because people are jealous and i can understand because not the so called better and oscar winner actresses could achieve what mahira has , but the worst is when the same haters pretend to be fawad fans and bash mahira and later bash him for whatever they do, i just cannot fathom it, like why do you even need to be a hypocrite just to rile up a fan club against a particular actor ?
they riled up sanam saeed fans against fawad and later they also tried to provoke mahira fans, and i am glad that mahira fans already know their habit and kept themselves far away from these bashing.

and sana, i always told you that even i feel Momina likes FM , but that still has a reason, they are liked for a reason, and not like they have given their khaandani properties to Momina to get her favors, this industry is a kutti chiz, and every star has his/her prorities, nobody favors or helps others out of kindness, and FM being the most famous ones have acieved it single handedly, heck they were not even actors but singer and VJ respectively, and still they are such global icons , says a lot about their ingrained talent and beauty. I love them, and even if they would be worst people in pakistan, i would love them, as i liked them for their work and not because how many girlfriends, boyfriends, they had or how much money they charged, or how they want front seats, or how they are homewreckers, that is strictly their personal choices, the stars they are, that is enough for me as a fan. this is the only reason i never wanted them to do bollywood, because i somehow feel they are just too classy, but there is no harm in trying to explore something bigger and wider, and i am being neutral here as i am not a pakistani or indian.

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Mahira at least bagged a project opp SRK so legit bashing is done because people are jealous and i can understand because not the so called better and oscar winner actresses could achieve what mahira has , but the worst is when the same haters pretend to be fawad fans and bash mahira and later bash him for whatever they do, i just cannot fathom it, like why do you even need to be a hypocrite just to rile up a fan club against a particular actor ?

they riled up sanam saeed fans against fawad and later they also tried to provoke mahira fans, and i am glad that mahira fans already know their habit and kept themselves far away from these bashing.

and sana, i always told you that even i feel Momina likes FM , but that still has a reason, they are liked for a reason, and not like they have given their khaandani properties to Momina to get her favors, this industry is a kutti chiz, and every star has his/her prorities, nobody favors or helps others out of kindness, and FM being the most famous ones have acieved it single handedly, heck they were not even actors but singer and VJ respectively, and still they are such global icons , says a lot about their ingrained talent and beauty. I love them, and even if they would be worst people in pakistan, i would love them, as i liked them for their work and not because how many girlfriends, boyfriends, they had or how much money they charged, or how they want front seats, or how they are homewreckers, that is strictly their personal choices, the stars they are, that is enough for me as a fan. this is the only reason i never wanted them to do bollywood, because i somehow feel they are just too classy, but there is no harm in trying to explore something bigger and wider, and i am being neutral here as i am not a pakistani or indian.

No idea how we all end up at the same places Sundas 😆 Momina admits to having a special liking towards Mahira though [and it's obvious it's the same for Fawad] 😆 and I completely agree with your last paragraph Sundas! To survive in the industry you've got to be selfish at some point or the other.
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

What instance Rupali? The ending?
Other than that [not sure what you're referring to] I agree with the rest 😳

Whatever I wrote is so incoherent that ur asking about it is justified. 😆
The instance here is allegedly friendliness and clingy nature of Mahira with Fawad in HSY show.Think it was Fawad-Mahira clash thread where all these pot shots were taken.This was only one instance..we all know these undercurrents are always there.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sana - yeah I watched the atif one from her VJ days, that was available on YT and I found it sooo cute😳😆
yeah she said that in JPJ no? maine itni bakwaas acting ki thi neeyat mai and all😆 also I loveddd her comments in the reviews of the review sites..she really takes views of her audience, criticism on her acting seriously, thats the impression I got from her comments and has been working on the grey areas, which is seen with the way she has only improved more and more with each project..and yeah, m yet to watch Sadqay in totality, but having watched some 2-3 epis in the start and 2 epis towards the end..can safely say she was flawless in all those bits as shano..and I believe sadqay was doing very well on TRP charts in its first 10 odd epis, with trps of 6 right? its only when the story slipped away, and what to say and how to blame KRQ for that, its after all biography, that it dipped from there on..

and forget mahira, even her fans like u accept that she isnt perfect in all her scenes in HS or SEZ..nobody is "over-rating" her, ...but if people want to crib about her one bad "crying scene in SEZ" or her slipups in the first few epis of HS or even hating her performance in ST without watching it, then might as well give her credit for where she was great as well in the same shows..she did very very well in HS from epi 12 onwards, she was fantastic in epi 14-19 in SEZ..I still get goosebumps when I see the keechad scene..or when she cries after namaaz that she doesnt want salman but wants allah..

I admire actresses who work hard..and bounce back on that, I mean ive never liked alia in SOTY..eww! I hated that movie and aloo in it..but she did surprise me with highway (and yay its mahira's fav as well😳😆) and even there was raw and needed improvement in parts, but brilliant in some scenes as well..and later she turned out to be the best thing about 2 states

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sundas🤗🤗🤗🤗

+++++++++
asher isnt a bad husband for me atleast😳😆 ab koi beta maa pe kaise shukk kar sakta hai😭🥺🤣

infact once in a while, I imagine, in what ways would asher have tried to normalize his and khirad's life again..coz HS for me towards the end is exactly where it was towards the beginning (ie episode 5) from where asher begins his journey again with khirad..this time, aur zyada shiddat ke saath😳😳 galti and zakhm bhi toh bahot badi thi..toh uska healing time bhi utna hi zyada hoga..

so one instance was the baarish reloaded that happened in the end..I wish we even got the deleted finale scene of planting 😳
++++++++++++
and ohh the whole riling up, is literally wierd..discussing "we dont miss fawad khan" for 20+ odd pages🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sillage. thumbnail
Sundas,Sana,Hiral-Seems like Fawad is not too keen on working in both India and Pakistan.He may go to Hollywood or any other industry and he did get offers acc to his latest interview.So him working with any Pakistani artist in near future is very unlikely.what I'm assuming is he becoming a wanderer working in diff countries.so I take my words back of him working with Mahira or anyone in near future.
Sana your wish of a yrf song on FM can only be fulfilled,if at all, some years down the line.i.e. not atleast now.😉😳

Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Sundas..how can we dare to speak against Asher when we see u are here.HS was a journey of Asher and Khirad both.
Just like u I have be come quite inactive...have nothing to talk about and lost interest.
Coming here from few days and this place is the last hold as of now.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago