Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another thing that irritates me is how incorrect the information online is about Mahira. I mean the information is completely misleading. People so easily believe she has two kids. There's so much information that proves her real birth date but people choose not to believe it because they'd rather believe the idiot who edits her wikipedia page over and over again. I mean throughout my school years I've been taught how unreliable on wiki is and in Pak it's trusted more than actual books 😆
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well people will believe what they want to even if Wikipedia is corrected and all the information is given.We often blame media for putting false and illogical rumours of celebs and reading too much into their lives.But half the job is done by fans and haters here only by concluding things on their own.The instance of HSY show where Fawad was supposedly making fun of her antics and tying to distance himself is a proof.The thing is ppl here have fun in bashing celebs..so its their choice nothing can be done except to not get affected by these things.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Well with MK the main issue isn't choosy but Azlan. She can only shoot so much.
Uff bas poocho hi mat. Same people going on and on bashing her all over IF.. it seems like they purposely want people to hate her Crying why she was picked for Raees? I trust Rahul, SRK and excel's entertainment, they must've seen something in her audition to pick her or to approach her, they're not idiots can we all wait for the film before making a decision already. These same people who bash her, if anyone says anything againt their favourite the defensive claws come out. Haters are allowed to speak against other people's favourites but it can't be the other way around. And the main issue is all the pairings war.. at the end of the day who looks better with Fawad, or why Mahira has so much luck, why directors or actors like her, etc. I mean I've seen good actors giving some terrible terrible performances, having monotonous appeal. And I don't mean anyone specific here, I'm generalizing. Yet, people are ready to give everyone a chance and overlooking the bad things but with Mahira it's always being overlycritical, to everything she does, says, wears, etc. The amount of overacting some of our top actresses do and get away with, WOW. 😳 It's only because of her popularity in such a short span of time that people dislike her really. I mean if anyone says she gave a bad performance in Sadqay Tumhare they're only kidding themselves. Reviewit.pk has bashed Mahira for Humsafar, for Shehrezaat, and even for her talk show endlessly. But them praising her for Sadqay Tumhare, people who've never liked her being impressed by her, I think that's enough to satisfy me that yes finally she's proven that she can act. And don't even get me started on this propoganda of Mahira being after Fawad/Ali or being a PC/Rekha. She's been warm and friendlylike this from the start of her career to males and females. It's the haters who start the rumors of Fawad and Mahira having an affair on IF and the fans are left to suffer [not that fans don't say stupid things] but on IF it's definitely the haters.. you know I know more about her personal life then I'm willing to tell and knowing that I can safely say she has no bad intention whatsoever and isn't even 0.0000001% close to being a homewrecker. People need to stop creating that image of hers to satisfy themselves.

attributing everything to luck is wierd, ur not only writing off the contribution of the cast, but also the behind the scenes crew, every person from spot boy to the director..and millions of people around the world are not fools to love a show and FM as a pair..or mahira as the actor..

and duno it always feels like as if mahira took away some success and popularity from other actresses, which she doesnt deserve?😆 the undertone in bashing is wierd..like in the garb of praising others, there is a comment or two slipped in about how bad mahira is..like she is the benchmark against who others are tested..lol continue! it only shows how much importance MK gets by the same haters, even if people say otherwise..

as for her being friendly..yeah exactly..and even for naysayers, I mean watch her in TUC...she is the same bubbly self with sanam saeed, ayesha omar, javed sheikh, adeel, sherry, sara naveed, the hinna actress..basically everyone..? so what is with the "oh she is crushing on fawad" just because she smiles and laughs with him?😕 she does the same with all? big deal is made out of HSY thing too..it just showed that FK-MK have an easy camaradie and were comfortable fooling around and pulling each other's leg..its only fair..they have experienced life changing success together, and obviously are evreyone's fav in their homecountry..so is it a crime to be all chilled out? what was so "bimbo-ish" and clingy about mahira there??

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Well people will believe what they want to even if Wikipedia is corrected and all the information is given.We often blame media for putting false and illogical rumours of celebs and reading too much into their lives.But half the job is done by fans and haters here only by concluding things on their own.The instance of HSY show where Fawad was supposedly making fun of her antics and tying to distance himself is a proof.The thing is ppl here have fun in bashing celebs..so its their choice nothing can be done except to not get affected by these things.

phir bhi yaar, rupali..some sanctity needs to be maintained..coz u know even if there is no retort (thinking that if we dont argue it out, maybe the bashers will stop talking about it), it doesnt stop..anywho, makes sense, better to not get affected
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

phir bhi yaar, rupali..some sanctity needs to be maintained..coz u know even if there is no retort (thinking that if we dont argue it out, maybe the bashers will stop talking about it), it doesnt stop..anywho, makes sense, better to not get affected

I know Hiral its easy said than done!You know in that thread I was laughing out at the wisdom of some people.😆Judging actions from an hour long convo compacted into 1 hour episode of airing..without being aware of what was happening there.I dunno why I always take it in a fun way...not getting affected maybe because I'm not big of a fan.You know I had pre conceived notions about Mahira before even watching her partly because I was suffering from ZGH fever.But gradually she grew on me during HS and then her interviews in India were the major shaker.And then just some interviews here and there and I developed a great liking for her as a person!So in my case as much as I thought I disliked her I actually have liked her even more.(felt like sharing my experience😉😛)

Baaki..we really don't know whats going on celeb's lives and thats the bitter part of their job to get constantly judged.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
in that case, we both sail in the same boat😳 yeah I was as enamoured by ZGH when it came here..funny thing is that Ive had my fights with my IF friends too over it..wasnt in zindagi forum that time, but was active in some other forum and while I was watching ZGH, a friend of mine who had watched ZGH in its original run in pak was watching Humsafar online..and we both were squabbling over our respective show is the best🤣 and I told her that fawad-sanam top it for me, so can u please stop ur FM jaap?!😆
i was so much in love with ZGH that time, I dint even feel like giving any other show of fawad (inspite of mad fawad feever) with any other girl a chance..and HS being the most popular one with highest trps, was the first one to get crossed off from my list😆..I felt like I would be betraying my love for zaroon-kashaf by watching anything else of fawad's🤣 so max I watched behadd online..

so when Humsafar happened here..it was a huge deal for me to actually like FM..now I feel i LOVE this pair the most..maintaining that ZGH was and will always be special, coz its a beautiful show and fawad-sanam nailed it as zaroon-kashaf..and it introduced me to other pak shows..infact m such a huge fan of fawad-sania in Numm too..knowing not many really like the show or the pair much😆 and fawad-sanam baloch - I liked them as friends in KPKPBT..and dastaan u already know my views..so..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail

in that case, we both sail in the same boat😳 yeah I was as enamoured by ZGH when it came here..funny thing is that Ive had my fights with my IF friends too over it..wasnt in zindagi forum that time, but was active in some other forum and while I was watching ZGH, a friend of mine who had watched ZGH in its original run in pak was watching Humsafar online..and we both were squabbling over our respective show is the best🤣 and I told her that fawad-sanam top it for me, so can u please stop ur FM jaap?!😆

i was so much in love with ZGH that time, I dint even feel like giving any other show of fawad (inspite of mad fawad feever) with any other girl a chance..and HS being the most popular one with highest trps, was the first one to get crossed off from my list😆..I felt like I would be betraying my love for zaroon-kashaf by watching anything else of fawad's🤣 so max I watched behadd online..

so when Humsafar happened here..it was a huge deal for me to actually like FM..now I feel i LOVE this pair the most..maintaining that ZGH was and will always be special, coz its a beautiful show and fawad-sanam nailed it as zaroon-kashaf..and it introduced me to other pak shows..infact m such a huge fan of fawad-sania in Numm too..knowing not many really like the show or the pair much😆 and fawad-sanam baloch - I liked them as friends in KPKPBT..and dastaan u already know my views..so..

Hmm..😳
Ya I know Hiral about ur love for Numm and HS apart from ZGH.
I was really high on ZK that i wanted to see them again but now I've moved on from that phase.No shipping from my side.
But you know what Hiral out of all the jodis of fawad he has highest chance of working with Mahira if he takes up Pakistani project.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

What instance Rupali? The ending?
Other than that [not sure what you're referring to] I agree with the rest 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

attributing everything to luck is wierd, ur not only writing off the contribution of the cast, but also the behind the scenes crew, every person from spot boy to the director..and millions of people around the world are not fools to love a show and FM as a pair..or mahira as the actor..

and duno it always feels like as if mahira took away some success and popularity from other actresses, which she doesnt deserve?😆 the undertone in bashing is wierd..like in the garb of praising others, there is a comment or two slipped in about how bad mahira is..like she is the benchmark against who others are tested..lol continue! it only shows how much importance MK gets by the same haters, even if people say otherwise..

as for her being friendly..yeah exactly..and even for naysayers, I mean watch her in TUC...she is the same bubbly self with sanam saeed, ayesha omar, javed sheikh, adeel, sherry, sara naveed, the hinna actress..basically everyone..? so what is with the "oh she is crushing on fawad" just because she smiles and laughs with him?😕 she does the same with all? big deal is made out of HSY thing too..it just showed that FK-MK have an easy camaradie and were comfortable fooling around and pulling each other's leg..its only fair..they have experienced life changing success together, and obviously are evreyone's fav in their homecountry..so is it a crime to be all chilled out? what was so "bimbo-ish" and clingy about mahira there??

Well the haters do attribute everything to luck. The funny thing is those who complain about her being overrated or Hum being biased to her and she shouldn't win a certain award, majority of them haven't seen her performance and they openly agree to that, also saying that even if she gave a pathbreaking perfromance they wouldn't care or want her to win so there goes the fair judgement thing.
Yah there's always an undertone in bashing. Mahira's name is always brought in to compare to the worst for some reason..
I'm not sure if you've ever seen Mahira as a VJ Hiral, but she was far more bubblier and friendlier back then infact even flirty to a certain extent despite being married.. if people think she crushes on Fawad they should see her with Atif or Ali in the past or even other bands/singers 😆 at the same time Atif and Ali would pull her leg so much, much more than the retorts Fawad gives. Fahad Mustafa even has always made so much fun of her just saying everything openly.. I mean she called herself a baqwaas actor on live television even people who are bad actors don't say that.
I don't find her clingy at all.. maybe because I've followed up with her over years and know that whatever she says/does is all in good fun but I do agree that Mahira says things openly that she shouldn't [jokes, random baatein] because they end up getting her in trouble. She doesn't filter before speaking unlike other celebs and I guess that has to do with her malang quality..
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

I'm fine with ignoring only uptil the extent that it remains in limits. But deliberately making people believe that she has a loose character, or is pining after a married man wan there's no such thing as that, that's a bit extreme for me. Especially since those who aren't familiar with her work or her are so easily ready to believe and create an impression of her that's not true. What makes it worse is the blind that was released about her sending naked photos to SRK.
Mahira taking drugs is a more believable rumor than that.. 🥱
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago