Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
me too asked her something on raees, and wanted to know if she learnt garba for a song in it😳😆 but dint get a reply😭
waise the chitral locations <3 wow mahn it really looks like a YRF romantic song shoot..wooow! sana, isnt it wierd, whatever ul wanted for FM is actually happening with adeel-MK..lighthearted fun contemporary youth movie, and now this song😆?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

me too asked her something on raees, and wanted to know if she learnt garba for a song in it😳😆 but dint get a reply😭

waise the chitral locations <3 wow mahn it really looks like a YRF romantic song shoot..wooow! sana, isnt it wierd, whatever ul wanted for FM is actually happening with adeel-MK..lighthearted fun contemporary youth movie, and now this song😆?

The funny thing is if Asim had gone to Fawad for HMj we would've been getting all this with FM but fate hs other plans 🥺 not that I mind AdeelMK at all I mean ☺️ but FM 😭
MaxMayfield thumbnail
fawad saab se koi umeed nahi hai mujhe😡💔 m more than happy to see him in BW movies yaa, specially with talented coactors who can act like alia (please spare me sonam forever!)..but it doesnt hurt to do one project in one year either with his home industry - he can call the shots there much more than BW..why would someone just give up/ abandon superstardom and leave it for the new crop of actors readily..and still there isnt anyone who is very close to fawad's stardom there right? ..not saying he should do dramas..but movies toh kar saktey hai?🤔 waise humarey kehne se kya hota hai😭
m still grieving the loss of Bin roye without him..and main toh nayi fan hoo FM ki..I can just imagine what u guys might be feeling..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

fawad saab se koi umeed nahi hai mujhe😡💔 m more than happy to see him in BW movies yaa, specially with talented coactors who can act like alia (please spare me sonam forever!)..but it doesnt hurt to do one project in one year either with his home industry - he can call the shots there much more than BW..why would someone just give up/ abandon superstardom and leave it for the new crop of actors readily..and still there isnt anyone who is very close to fawad's stardom there right? ..not saying he should do dramas..but movies toh kar saktey hai?🤔 waise humarey kehne se kya hota hai😭

m still grieving the loss of Bin roye without him..and main toh nayi fan hoo FM ki..I can just imagine what u guys might be feeling..

Uff Hiral.. I think 4 years delusion main reh kar banda seekh hi leta hai. I've now accepted that Fawad won't be doing Pak projects for a long long time and MK ke saath toh door ki baat hai.. bin roye is a tragedy and HMj is bad luck 😆 but as long as he does good Bollywood movies I'm okay.. the only thing is the kind of comfort that I see other Bollywood actors have I don't see that in Fawad so I'm worried about the long run.. if he'll be able to sustain or not. How much will he refrain from the usual Bollywood dancing? 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
To add, if FK had left a long pile of good work behind in Pakistan and shifted to Bollywood, I'd have no complaints. But there's such limited things to watch over and over again. Similarly that's my complaint with Mahira. She works so so less compared to others who debuted the same time as her that when I want to go back and watch her there's only Humsafar, SEZ and ST [Neeyat is unbearable because of Humayun].. I mean how long will I rewatch the same dramas over and over again?
BlackStar. thumbnail
I wish the Adeel and MK song is shot like Ishq Wala Love or Rabba from Heropanti ☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
exactly..choosy to the extent of annoying - these two😡🥱😆
++++++++++++
m tired of the lame bashing that goes on for mahira in BWF..😳 kucch nahi, bass bash karo..why? becoz she tweeted something nice about SRK or is the most popular pairing of fawad..why is it so necessary to pull her down just becoz others are fans of other actresses?!😕 how is she rekha or PC just becoz she is warm and friendly in general? W*F! there is a limit to bashing..!🥱 😵

++++++++++++
and ohhh ishq wala love-ish shooting😳😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
I want fawad to do great stuff in BW sana..dark neo noir movies, intense lovestories, serial killer roles..BW is evolving to content driven movies..more than commercial random masala..and I want to see that untapped potential of fawad..he nails romance..now lets see him do what he himself wants to do..
dancing ka kya kar saktey hai😆 frankly if he has come to BWF..captilize on ur best, instead of working on weaknesses..BW doesnt give too many chances either..

so hope he bags great projects and is known as a thinking actor here as well..😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

exactly..choosy to the extent of annoying - these two😡🥱😆

++++++++++++
m tired of the lame bashing that goes on for mahira in BWF..😳 kucch nahi, bass bash karo..why? becoz she tweeted something nice about SRK or is the most popular pairing of fawad..why is it so necessary to pull her down just becoz others are fans of other actresses?!😕 how is she rekha or PC just becoz she is warm and friendly in general? W*F! there is a limit to bashing..!🥱 😵

++++++++++++
and ohhh ishq wala love-ish shooting😳😳

Well with MK the main issue isn't choosy but Azlan. She can only shoot so much.
Uff bas poocho hi mat. Same people going on and on bashing her all over IF.. it seems like they purposely want people to hate her Crying why she was picked for Raees? I trust Rahul, SRK and excel's entertainment, they must've seen something in her audition to pick her or to approach her, they're not idiots can we all wait for the film before making a decision already. These same people who bash her, if anyone says anything againt their favourite the defensive claws come out. Haters are allowed to speak against other people's favourites but it can't be the other way around. And the main issue is all the pairings war.. at the end of the day who looks better with Fawad, or why Mahira has so much luck, why directors or actors like her, etc. I mean I've seen good actors giving some terrible terrible performances, having monotonous appeal. And I don't mean anyone specific here, I'm generalizing. Yet, people are ready to give everyone a chance and overlooking the bad things but with Mahira it's always being overlycritical, to everything she does, says, wears, etc. The amount of overacting some of our top actresses do and get away with, WOW. 😳 It's only because of her popularity in such a short span of time that people dislike her really. I mean if anyone says she gave a bad performance in Sadqay Tumhare they're only kidding themselves. Reviewit.pk has bashed Mahira for Humsafar, for Shehrezaat, and even for her talk show endlessly. But them praising her for Sadqay Tumhare, people who've never liked her being impressed by her, I think that's enough to satisfy me that yes finally she's proven that she can act. And don't even get me started on this propoganda of Mahira being after Fawad/Ali or being a PC/Rekha. She's been warm and friendlylike this from the start of her career to males and females. It's the haters who start the rumors of Fawad and Mahira having an affair on IF and the fans are left to suffer [not that fans don't say stupid things] but on IF it's definitely the haters.. you know I know more about her personal life then I'm willing to tell and knowing that I can safely say she has no bad intention whatsoever and isn't even 0.0000001% close to being a homewrecker. People need to stop creating that image of hers to satisfy themselves.
BlackStar. thumbnail

I want fawad to do great stuff in BW sana..dark neo noir movies, intense lovestories, serial killer roles..BW is evolving to content driven movies..more than commercial random masala..and I want to see that untapped potential of fawad..he nails romance..now lets see him do what he himself wants to do..

dancing ka kya kar saktey hai😆 frankly if he has come to BWF..captilize on ur best, instead of working on weaknesses..BW doesnt give too many chances either..

so hope he bags great projects and is known as a thinking actor here as well..😳

Serial killer is my number one wish! And the intense love stories.. those eyes 😳 he needs to stop taking so many breaks and do less TVCs and instead concentrate on films.