Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Bin Roye ❤️
Mahira ❤️ ❤️
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I'm most excited about seeing her and Adeel dance.. that's the trailer bit i rewatch the most

Same here [:p]
Mahira dances so well ,So does Adeel 😳
& The song is so catchy
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

does anybody know what adeel is doing in this movie though?😲 was he always supposed to be shooting for this one? or is it a surprise guest appearance?

yesshhh me too - the dance dance! ohh they look ❤️ daah, I dont know how I got fandom feels for adeel-mahira..but since FM coming together for a project looks like close to 😭😭 (counting out fawad's cameo for HMJ) AH-MK is the next best option for moi too😉😳
++++++++
OT - I dint find anything wrong with what mahira was wearing for the award function😕 - she as always was her gorgeous classy self and conducting herself with grace and elegance..and what she is wearing is a running fashion trend atleast in India for sure..there are lots of people opting for this kind of an attire in functions and parties..
waise there is some good camaradie amongst the girls haa in the industry? aamina opening on mohib crushing on mahira, mahira's IVs on TUC one was so relaxed with all the ladies who appeared on it, sanam s saying she learns from her contemporaries like mahira/ saba/ aamina...sanam J tweeting pics of hum awards with all the actors/ actresses..mahira/ sanam s/ ayesha and samina's groupfie..
are they all like that, or these girls above are an exception? feel deepika-sonam can learn a thing or two from these ladies, who keep having a go at other actresses and each other..
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I liked her (and others overall) costumes at Hum Awards.Dunno whats the fuss around it.
Hiral,u know initially I felt that the affection among female actresses is pretentious to some extent.It may not be so however but even if its true then its much better to take digs at a drop of hat.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Even I liked her (and others overall) costumes at Hum Awards.Dunno whats the fuss around it.

Hiral,u know initially I felt that the affection among female actresses is pretentious to some extent.It may not be so however but even if its true then its much better to take digs at a drop of hat.

yeah that could be...but still as u said, better to be fake cordial than indulging in open catfights
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

does anybody know what adeel is doing in this movie though?😲 was he always supposed to be shooting for this one? or is it a surprise guest appearance?

yesshhh me too - the dance dance! ohh they look ❤️ daah, I dont know how I got fandom feels for adeel-mahira..but since FM coming together for a project looks like close to 😭😭 (counting out fawad's cameo for HMJ) AH-MK is the next best option for moi too😉😳
++++++++
OT - I dint find anything wrong with what mahira was wearing for the award function😕 - she as always was her gorgeous classy self and conducting herself with grace and elegance..and what she is wearing is a running fashion trend atleast in India for sure..there are lots of people opting for this kind of an attire in functions and parties..
waise there is some good camaradie amongst the girls haa in the industry? aamina opening on mohib crushing on mahira, mahira's IVs on TUC one was so relaxed with all the ladies who appeared on it, sanam s saying she learns from her contemporaries like mahira/ saba/ aamina...sanam J tweeting pics of hum awards with all the actors/ actresses..mahira/ sanam s/ ayesha and samina's groupfie..
are they all like that, or these girls above are an exception? feel deepika-sonam can learn a thing or two from these ladies, who keep having a go at other actresses and each other..

PSF needs to find even the smallest of reasons to criticize they can't help it guys 😆 I loved what everyone is wearing. Normally they all wear backless or outfits with huge slits and everyone still complains, this wasn't even revealing..

Hiral, a lot of these girls come from the same friends circle who meet up at functions off screen all the time. I know people like Mahira, Ayesha Omer, know each other from MTV, Sanam S and Mahira also belong to one of the same friends group. Aamina is a sweetheart who is lovely to everybody.. but then you also have the whole group thing and there are definitely those who don't get along as well. Ayesha Khan gets along with no female, people like Ushna Shah get along with barely anyone, etc.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  • Who is better; Sanam Saeed or Sanam Jung?

I like both of them. But I have known Sanam for so long, so for me it's Sanam Saeed

Those were Mahira's exact words from LSA chat but people just love if two actresses have a cat fight lol

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0