Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: honeygrape

heyyy kalpana , i have a request plsss post the next part of dfl naa...pretty plssπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It is half done! So will try to finish it by tomorrow and put it up! And if not tomorrow, then atleast on Monday or Tuesday! Can you wait till then?πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello Folks,

Yesterday was Monday and I got back to my writing! But I have to tell you my writing was very slow! Barely wrote 500 words in two hours! Compared to the 2000 words I used to write in 2 hours, this is a bit disastrous! But no problem, I have faith in me and I am sure I will pick up the speed!

But today I not here to talk about my speed, I am here to give you the teaser for what I wrote yesterday! It was DFL Chapter 80 (B). I am planning to finish it by tonight and post the update today itself but don't hold your breath! No guarantees here! So onwards to my teaser! Here it is!

"Aaj tumhein jawaab dena hoga Miss. Khushi Kumaari Gupta! Kyun tum yeh sab kuch kar rahi ho? Kabhi kehte ho ki tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti jab ki tumhaari aankhon mein maine saaf saaf padha hai ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho! Aur kabhi yeh jataati ho ki tum mujhse naaraaz ho aur isliye mujhe sazaa de rahi ho jabki hum dono jaante hain ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya hai! Toh phir kyun Khushi? Kyun mujhse door bhaagti ho? Kya tumhein mujhpe bharosa nahi? Bharosa nahi ki main sab theek kar sakta hun? Bas ek haan boldo Khushi! Ek baar! Aur sab theek hojaayega! I promise!"

Hope you liked and enjoyed it!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. I know I am supposed to send PMs on Sunday but forgot! Will send them this Sunday with link to last DFL update and the updates of this week!

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser for DFL Poor ARHI. Am not understanding Khushi's reason completly. Why can't she be more selfish?
Ek request hai Kalpana, Saari angsty writing ek week mein likh lo, like Drama of DFL, DP, Rona-dhona of Betrayal and so on so that we can enjoy the Romance and happiness from next week. What say?
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Phele gadbad naa ki hotti toh kuch theek naa karni padhti
Now he is saying it
On day of his wedding
Can he really fix it
Don't know about him
But we know kappa can
I concur with above reader
Can we have sad. Situations done together
But what about my fair
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

It is half done! So will try to finish it by tomorrow and put it up! And if not tomorrow, then atleast on Monday or Tuesday! Can you wait till then?πŸ˜‰

ohhh...it is tuesday today... getting the update today, are we??πŸ˜ƒ but bad luck for me... i wont be able to come ol after 5 today😭😭 and that too for 2 days
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Awesome teaser for DFL Poor ARHI. Am not understanding Khushi's reason completly. Why can't she be more selfish?

Ek request hai Kalpana, Saari angsty writing ek week mein likh lo, like Drama of DFL, DP, Rona-dhona of Betrayal and so on so that we can enjoy the Romance and happiness from next week. What say?

Because Khushi won't be Khushi if she is not selfless! πŸ˜‰

Your idea has merits Asmi but I have Kya Pyar fan who wants to see shirtless Zain for ages and I have got a My Fair fan who wants to see how the grannies stir the pot in the story!πŸ˜† Both are good friends and my biggest supporters right now, So I have give those two their updates before I take up Betrayal or DP right now. But once My Fair and Kya Pyar is done I am going to finish up Betrayal coz there are barely 2 chappies left there! Then I will be back to DFL as it will be on cliffhanger and I dont want people to wait too much! I want them to wait and speculate but not wait too much!πŸ˜‰ DP is left for last coz it has the least readers! I will take it up when my writing speed is back to normal and I can churn out updates for all stories in one week! Oh and the above plan might change depending on the mood I am!πŸ˜‰

Bye! See ya!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

Phele gadbad naa ki hotti toh kuch theek naa karni padhti
Now he is saying it
On day of his wedding
Can he really fix it
Don't know about him
But we know kappa can
I concur with above reader
Can we have sad. Situations done together
But what about my fair

Are you sure you want that Kittu? Soch le! If I accept that suggestion, My Fair ka update jaldi na milega thaareko chori!πŸ˜‰
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeygrape

ohhh...it is tuesday today... getting the update today, are we??πŸ˜ƒ but bad luck for me... i wont be able to come ol after 5 today😭😭 and that too for 2 days

Luckily for you I did not update on tuesday, I am updating tonite!πŸ˜‰
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh Khushi is really ... no words... I wonder what Arfan is planning to do. Its just one day before his wedding, what is he planning to do. πŸ˜•
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my friends,

It is time for a teaser! It is for what I wrote yesterday! I was planning to post it yesterday itself but the net decided to go bang bang on me so posting it now! So here is the teaser for DFL!

"KYA THEEK HOGA?", Khushi shouted cutting Arnav off. She pushed him and he stumbled back, his hand loosing its grip on her. "Humein samajh mein nahi aata Arnavji ki aap apne aapko kya samajhte hain? Kya aap koi bhagwan hain jo sab theek kar denge? Ya Devi Maiyya ke koi doot hain jo bhavishya mein kya hoga yeh jaante hain? Hain kya aap? Humein bahut khed ke saath aapko bataana padh raha hai ki aap ek aam insaan hai, koi bhagwan nahi! Aur yeh baat aap jitni jaldi sweekar lein aapke liye utna hi achcha hoga!"

"Khushi!", Arnav whispered but Khushi was on a roll, "Nahi! Ab aap kuch nahi bolenge! Itne din se aap bolte rahe aur hum sunte rahe! Lekin ab baari humaari hai! Aaj hum bolenge aur aap sunenge! Samjhe? Aur kya kehte rehte hain aap ki sab theek hojaayega, sab theek hojaayega! Kya theek karenge? Kya theek karenge aap? Boliye! Bataayiye humein ki aap aisa kya karenge ki baarah ghante mein sab kuch theek ho jaayega? Haan! Boliye!"

And that was the teaser! And if light and net Gods decided to support me you will get DFL update tonite itself!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana