Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Take care about your health. Loved all the new banners.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
damn forgot to say
beautiful banners
they are just outta this world
mutermuter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations!
your work on this sub. is commendable👏
chavvi16 thumbnail
my fair please
no kya pyaar
hmmm shirtless boss vs to be dadi saas entry
damn cant choose
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mutermuter

congratulations!

your work on this sub. is commendable👏

Thank you!😳
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

my fair please
no kya pyaar
hmmm shirtless boss vs to be dadi saas entry
damn cant choose

Hey! Lucky you! I did choose to work on My fair! Will work on it even after putting up teaser coz I am in mood for it!😉
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my awesome readers,

I am really happy today because today I was able to write 1700 words of My Fair! Funnily, the whole 1700 words I wrote was just for one scene! And this was only the third scene of the next chappy! I might have to break this chapter into two parts just so that you won't have to wait a whole month for the next update, the next chapter will be that long!😉 Ok! Enough of my bak-bak! Here are your teasers! I have two here! Enjoy!

Here is the first one:

While Geet was coming out of the hall, an old lady entered the house looking around sneakily. She was here to meet her grand-daughter and get gossip about her grandsons. And gossip here means that she wanted to know if any of her grandsons had caught the eye of a girl or maybe a girl stole her grandson's heart. Both the possibilities were ok with her as long as the end game was one of her grandsons getting married. Babaji! Maan na sahi Dev ki hi shaadi kara do! Aur kitna tarsaaoge is dukhyaari Daadi ko! She sniffed piteously and then rolled her eyes. Oh! Who was she fooling? Even Babaji knew by now that she loved to act and emotionally blackmail everyone around her.

Here is the second one:

Khushi had just stepped out of the kitchen when her eyes fell on an old lady coming towards her. She smiled curiously and stepped ahead to talk to the lady. The old lady was dressed in a very royal looking Saree with pearl necklace adorning her neck. Her appearance overall suggested that she came from a very rich family and was most probably matriarch of her family. Khushi would have thought of her as one of the snobby ladies she had to serve as a waitress in many parties. The only thing stopping her from assuming such thing is the sweet smile the old lady had on her face. Her smile was kind and her eyes held the warmth Khushi had never seen any rich old lady till now. Khushi instantly knew that this lady will never treat her the way snobby ladies treated her at the parties she served.

Hope you liked them!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Dadi is such nautanki
Maybe aap ki ichaa poori ho gayi
Geet hai na
But she ain't bahu
Not yet
NANI here too
Yes sweetie she ain't a anob
Even if her akdu grandson might be
This is gonna be fun
Maan aur aru gaye kaam se
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

Hello my dear friends and lovely readers,

Here is the first teaser of this thread! It is for DFL's next Chapter 80. Heartbroken!

There was silence all around. Everyone was in shock. Few minutes back when everyone had arrived in the lawn, all had been so happy about the upcoming wedding. And now, there was nothing shock, pain and anguish written on their faces. One face depicted the most pain and anguish out of all. That face was looked down at her hands where the letter M' was glaring at her, taunting her that her Maan will never be hers. She closed her eyes as tears trailed down her cheeks.

Maan spoke up to everyone, "The reason I am telling you all this today is because kal shaayad goodbye bolne mile ya na mile!" Everyone smiled sadly and one by one hugged him except Arnav and Geet. Both remained in their places, Arnav in disapproval and Geet in shock. Maan stepped towards Geet as everyone remained silent, the shock of Maan's decision yet to leave them.

"Geet! Chalta hoon!", Maan told a stupefied Geet, "Apna khayaal rakhna aur ek achche se ladke se shaadi kar lena!"

The paper fell down from Khushi's hands and after it fell, Khushi too fell down on her knees. Last few moments with her! Arnav wanted last few moments with her! Before he became her Jijaji! Was it too much to ask? She wondered as she sat there for few seconds. Her eyes fell on her mehendi where the A' was staring at her, taunting her, urging her to meet her Arnavji just once. No! Not Arnavji! Khushi shook her head and smiled sadly as she reflected on the day she first met Arnav and nicknamed him. Rakshas! That's what she had nicknamed him! Rakshasji! Hum aate hain aapse milne! Kyunki aaj ke baad hum aapko phir kabhi rakshas nahi bula paayenge! Aap ban jaayenge humaare Jijaji!

"Khushi! Ek aakhri request hai Rakshas ka apni Afreen ke liye!", Arnav's whispered voice brought Khushi's head up and she looked at him with dread and confusion.

Arnav smiled sadly and raised his right hand towards her with his palm facing up, "Will you give me the honor of dancing with you?"

Hope you enjoyed them! Do leave a comment!

Thank you, take care and enjoy,

Kalpana

omg soo many links...how did i miss all these links...and here i was about to ask for an update for dfl...i see that you have already updated...runnning off to read that...will comment there
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy kalpana , i have a request plsss post the next part of dfl naa...pretty plss😳😃