Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Friends,

Finally I got the time to come here! Been busy last two days!

So yesterday I could not go to sleep because I was haunted by three banners! Not kidding! Here I was feeling so tired and wanting to do nothing but hit the bed and there was my brain refusing to let go of the ideas of making banners! The ideas were constantly running through my head so I decided to make them and then hit the bed. The three banners are for DFL! First for the next update and other two for the Chapter 83. I am posting them here! Along with it I am posting another banner that I made ages ago but never got time to display it here. Here it goes!

1. The First one is about the Chapter 82 of DFL!

2. A normal person would make one banner for one update, But then we already have established that I am not normal so lets ignore the craziness of me making two banners and focus on commenting! Both banners are for Chapter 83 and based on same scene! Not kidding!

3. And finally, the reason why I put Betrayal in title of this thread even though I am showing off only DFL banners! In few days Betrayal will end and pretty soon its sequel will start! Here is the banner for Betrayal's sequel "Love - Its Complicated"

Thats all for today folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
they looked delicious on phone
but absolutely gorgeous here and now
just fantastic
but maan and aru
hopelessness of their situation
what to do
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello folks!

How are you all? I am ok, just tired due to so much household work and frustrated as my mum's tests are dragging on and have yet to deliver any results. Sigh!

Today I was listening to a song that I had planned for the sequel of Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse and suddenly I had the bad urge to finish the two updates of KP and start working on the sequel. I ignored the urge because I was scared that I would burst out crying again as I have been doing for past two weeks. Infact, this week I did not even attempt to write as my eyes are sore from crying and I was fed up of it!

But in the evening while I was watching this rom com tamil movie and laughing over it I realised that the way the movie was entertaining me, the same way you guys enjoy my works too. So if not for me, I should attempt to write for you people atleast. You guys appreciate my writing abilities so much, the least I could do is attempt to write the next update. Even if I did cry, atleast I won't feel guilty for not even trying. So I took up Chapter 12 of KP and I wrote 1100 words. Of course it took me 4 hours to write it with another extra hr spent staring at the screen while ordering myself not to cry but the attempt was worth it. Next update is half done.

So here are the teasers based on the excerpts I wrote!

"Humne faisla kar liya hai!", Daadima announced just as Maan and Geet came into the living room and stood before her. Geet looked on confusedly. "Bahut jald hum Maan ki shaadi karwaayenge!" Geet felt the earth shift beneath her. She looked down in horror. Her Maan was getting married! She could not breathe. She felt the walls close around her. Blackness was threatening to darken her eyesight. Somewhere she heard Maan roar asking who was the girl but his voice seemed so far away.

"Bahut jald hum Zain ki shaadi karwaayenge!", Suraiya announced and Zain's eyes widened. What? Nahi! No way! "MOM!", Zain roared loudly, "Yeh kya keh rahi hain aap? Aap aise kaise kar sakti hain mere saath? Mujhpe aise koi ek rishta kaise thop sakti hain? Aur yeh ladki hai kaun jisse aap meri shaadi karwa rahi hain?"

"CHOTE! EE KA HARQAT HAI AAPAN KI? Iss tarah koi rishte ko thukraavat hai ka?", Naaniji shouted. Arnav stood up and shook his head, "Aap nahi samjhengi Naani!"

"Hum samajhte hain! Hum sab samajhte hain!", Naaniji spoke and Arnav looked at her in shock. What the! Inko kaise pata chala mere plans ke baare mein!

Thank you, take care and give a hug to your mummies,

Kalpana

.sushmitha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya Allah!!! Suraiyya zain Ki nikaah karwaa rahi hai... Kisse??? 😲

Aur zain Ki opinion jaane bina woh yeh faisla kaise le sakthi hai uhh...

Kya humari Aalu bhi vaha thi.. Kya Aalu sab sun liya?? 😭
Uspar kya beethegi uhhh... 😭 Humein toh darr lag raha hai...

Infact nikah kiske saath Ho rahi hai.. Gauhar toh vapas nahi aanewaale.. Yeh toh confirms hai. Phir...??? 😕

Ek min!!! Kya zain ki nikah Aalu ke saath Ho rahi hai... 😳 ofcourse yes... 😳 *blush*

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

Hello folks!

How are you all? I am ok, just tired due to so much household work and frustrated as my mum's tests are dragging on and have yet to deliver any results. Sigh!

Today I was listening to a song that I had planned for the sequel of Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse and suddenly I had the bad urge to finish the two updates of KP and start working on the sequel. I ignored the urge because I was scared that I would burst out crying again as I have been doing for past two weeks. Infact, this week I did not even attempt to write as my eyes are sore from crying and I was fed up of it!

But in the evening while I was watching this rom com tamil movie and laughing over it I realised that the way the movie was entertaining me, the same way you guys enjoy my works too. So if not for me, I should attempt to write for you people atleast. You guys appreciate my writing abilities so much, the least I could do is attempt to write the next update. Even if I did cry, atleast I won't feel guilty for not even trying. So I took up Chapter 12 of KP and I wrote 1100 words. Of course it took me 4 hours to write it with another extra hr spent staring at the screen while ordering myself not to cry but the attempt was worth it. Next update is half done.

So here are the teasers based on the excerpts I wrote!

"Humne faisla kar liya hai!", Daadima announced just as Maan and Geet came into the living room and stood before her. Geet looked on confusedly. "Bahut jald hum Maan ki shaadi karwaayenge!" Geet felt the earth shift beneath her. She looked down in horror. Her Maan was getting married! She could not breathe. She felt the walls close around her. Blackness was threatening to darken her eyesight. Somewhere she heard Maan roar asking who was the girl but his voice seemed so far away.

"Bahut jald hum Zain ki shaadi karwaayenge!", Suraiya announced and Zain's eyes widened. What? Nahi! No way! "MOM!", Zain roared loudly, "Yeh kya keh rahi hain aap? Aap aise kaise kar sakti hain mere saath? Mujhpe aise koi ek rishta kaise thop sakti hain? Aur yeh ladki hai kaun jisse aap meri shaadi karwa rahi hain?"

"CHOTE! EE KA HARQAT HAI AAPAN KI? Iss tarah koi rishte ko thukraavat hai ka?", Naaniji shouted. Arnav stood up and shook his head, "Aap nahi samjhengi Naani!"

"Hum samajhte hain! Hum sab samajhte hain!", Naaniji spoke and Arnav looked at her in shock. What the! Inko kaise pata chala mere plans ke baare mein!

Thank you, take care and give a hug to your mummies,

Kalpana

Hope your Mom recovers soon. The teasers of KP were awesome. Loved them
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello folks,

I am back after ages! Was so busy today that I am actually surprised that i got time to pen down something. But it seems I managed to squeeze some writing time and this time I focused on DFL. Managed to get some 500 words written. Hope I can write more than that tomorrow or else I wont be able to update more than 2 stories next week and thats something I dont want. So onwards to DFL Teaser! Enjoy!

As Khushi and Paayal stepped down the stairs, behind them Lavanya and Geet grinned at each other, both excited as it was the wedding of their siblings. Geet looked around and grinned at the dreamy look in her brothers' eyes. Both her brothers were looking up towards the stairs where their brides were descending with awe and disbelief written on their faces as if they could not believe their good fortunes. And why wouldn't they be in awe? Geet thought. Both her Bhabhis looked so lovely, decked in finest jewelry Raizadas could afford, face glowing with happiness, legs clad with latest fashion heels and wearing a lehenga choli that seemed to sparkle from every angle. They looked like diamonds shining amongst the coals. After getting married in traditional shaadi ka Joda both the brides had changed into designer clothes, shoes and jewelry as the elites of both fashion world and corporate world had descended on the wedding and the brides were the centre of attention. Infact, she was sure that she saw Manish Malhotra just now. Ooo! Is that Shobhaa De and Sabyasachi talking there?

Thats all for folks!

Hopefully I get more writing time tomorrow and you get more teasers!

Thanks you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 9 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kalpana welcome back. Lovely teaser..
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello folks,

I am back today and this time I bring to you teaser for Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse! I finished the update today and I will update it next week. Till then enjoy the teaser!

"Nahi Maan!" Daadima said sternly, cutting him off before he could even speak, "Humein aur kuch nahi sunna! 6 months mein aapki shaadi hogi matlab hogi!"

"But Naaniji ...", Arnav spoke up and Naaniji hushed him, "Chup! Ek dum chup! Agar aapan apni Naani ka zara sa bhi lihaaz karat hain toh aap iss baat pe ek aur shabd naahi bolenge!"

Zain sighed and shut his mouth promptly. He looked down and his shoulders slumped in a defeated manner. Suraiya urned to walk out of the room but stopped at the threshold. She turned around, "Aur Zain bete..."

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Hello people!

Updated Kya Pyar! Link on the first page! Have a look and enjoy!

Kalpana
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey when r u updating DFL? it's seems like years since u updated DFL. update tat one please.