Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chavvi16

haila
you are on roll dear
these teasers are just too intriguing
seems all stories will be worth the wait
thats if i ever catch up to them
grrr HP for this

😆 I understand! Been under the same addiction years ago remember? Take your time!😉
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello folks!

Wrote some 1000 words of Betrayal! So here is your teaser! Read and review!

"Humne Aakash se kehke Chote ke credit cards cancel kardiye aur unke mobile number ko bhi bandh kar diya!", Anjali announced, "Ab dekhiyega Shyamji! Jab Khushi ko maaloom padega ki Chote ke paas kuch bhi paise nahi toh woh turant unhein chod degi aur Chote aur Naaniji ko waapis yahaan aana hi padega. Haina humaara plan perfect?"

Anjali was so pleased with herself that she did not even notice the horror on Shyam's face but NK noticed it. Thinking that Shyam had good opinion of Khushi and was concerned for her, he dismissed it and focused on Anjali.

Thats all for today folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello folks!

This is a teaser for DFL Chapter 81 (E). If you have yet to read the Chapter 81 (D), then I suggest you do that first. I have posted the update in DFL thread and linked it to the Index of this thread. Check that out and then come here and read this teaser!

For those who have read Chapter 81 (D), here is your teaser!

"Bas! Bas bahut ho chuka yeh drama!", Geet announced as she stormed into one of the balconies where Khushi was hiding. Khushi, who was sitting down and crying her heart out, looked up in shock. "Utho!", Geet ordered and when Khushi did not budge, Geet grabbed her by her hand and pulled her up, "Utho aur mujhse baat karo!" When Khushi just looked at her in shock, Geet lashed out in anger, "Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Bataao! Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Itni mehnat se tumhaare aur AB ke love story ko line pe lekar aayi main aur ab tum keh rahi ho ki shaadi nahi karogi! What the hell is happening here? Tumhein pata hai ki kitni mushkil se AD ko manaaya tha maine iss rishte ke liye! Kya kya kiya hai maine! Aur ab tum meri saari mehnat pe paani pher rahi ho! What the hell Khushi? What the hell!"

Kalpana

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved d teaser of betrayal as well as DFL..

Hmm in betrayal anjali has cancelled Arnav's credit card.. Bad move... Khushi will still NT leave Arnav as she loves him nt his money...

I hope nk starts doubting at shyaam...

Reg DFL finally geet is gng to talk with khushi.. Wow..m gud gng geet... I hope she knocks dome sense into her.. N AB ki b achi khabar le wo... I wish Arnav and khsuhi jaldi mil jaaye... Hope after knocking some sense they both patch up... And maan ko b thodi akal aa jaye :P

Waiting for the updates continue sooonnn dear...
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Like button NT working... Sryyy
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

Hello folks!

Wrote some 1000 words of Betrayal! So here is your teaser! Read and review!

"Humne Aakash se kehke Chote ke credit cards cancel kardiye aur unke mobile number ko bhi bandh kar diya!", Anjali announced, "Ab dekhiyega Shyamji! Jab Khushi ko maaloom padega ki Chote ke paas kuch bhi paise nahi toh woh turant unhein chod degi aur Chote aur Naaniji ko waapis yahaan aana hi padega. Haina humaara plan perfect?"

Anjali was so pleased with herself that she did not even notice the horror on Shyam's face but NK noticed it. Thinking that Shyam had good opinion of Khushi and was concerned for her, he dismissed it and focused on Anjali.

Kalpana

Love this teaser of Betrayal...
fffan123 thumbnail

Hello folks!

This is a teaser for DFL Chapter 81 (E). If you have yet to read the Chapter 81 (D), then I suggest you do that first. I have posted the update in DFL thread and linked it to the Index of this thread. Check that out and then come here and read this teaser!

For those who have read Chapter 81 (D), here is your teaser!

"Bas! Bas bahut ho chuka yeh drama!", Geet announced as she stormed into one of the balconies where Khushi was hiding. Khushi, who was sitting down and crying her heart out, looked up in shock. "Utho!", Geet ordered and when Khushi did not budge, Geet grabbed her by her hand and pulled her up, "Utho aur mujhse baat karo!" When Khushi just looked at her in shock, Geet lashed out in anger, "Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Bataao! Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Itni mehnat se tumhaare aur AB ke love story ko line pe lekar aayi main aur ab tum keh rahi ho ki shaadi nahi karogi! What the hell is happening here? Tumhein pata hai ki kitni mushkil se AD ko manaaya tha maine iss rishte ke liye! Kya kya kiya hai maine! Aur ab tum meri saari mehnat pe paani pher rahi ho! What the hell Khushi? What the hell!"

Kalpana

Hope Geet will be able to talk some sense in Khushi and Arnav's minds...
fffan123 thumbnail

Hello dear readers,

Wrote some 1700 words on My Fair! Not finished yet! It will be posted next week! Till then enjoy the teasers!

Suddenly they heard Annie call Geet and Geet turned around. Maan's eyes widened while Dev wolf whistled from beside him. Geet's dress had no back and was held together with only one single dori. Maan's eyes roamed the expanse of her back and when she turned back Geet almost stumbled back at the intense look in his eyes. She looked down nervously. Hey Babaji! If ke kept on staring like this, I won't be able to stop myself from falling for him!

Khushi was brought out of her thoughts when Naaniji grabbed her hand from one side and Anjali from other. Together they got down the stairs towards a grinning Aakash and slack jawed Arnav. "Bhai! Kindly lift your jaw from the floor!" Arnav snapped his mouth shut while sending a glare towards Aakash who continued to grin. Soon all five were out of the door and towards the car. All the while Arnav continued to glance at Khushi surreptitiously and Khushi tried her best to ignore him.

Kalpana

Awesome teaser. Looking dorward to read the reactions of Purana Mr. Khurana and A bit jyadaa Mr. Raizada's reactions in detail...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello folks!

Sorry for vanishing! Forgot about posting teasers! 😆 So I am here to post teaser for DFL! I finished writing the update on Sunday noon itself but only remembered to post the teaser today!😳 So posting it now! The update will be posted around weekend! Like last week! So read the teaser and be happy!

Suddenly, Anjali stepped into the middle of the room and called for Aakash, Paayal, Arnav and Khushi to the middle of the room. When they reached her, she placed Paayal's hand in Aakash's and Khushis hand in Arnav's. Turning around she announced, "Shaadi ki tayyaariyaan shuru ki jaaye!" Everyone let out a loud cheer at that and turned away to get everything started.

Kalpana