khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
terrific teaser! update soon
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To All my Readers,

There will be no updates or teasers today or tomorrow! Sorry but both the days I am busy with something else! Tomorrow I will get back to editing My Fair and writing DFL! You will get My Fair Updates and DFL teasers on Saturday. Till then take care and have fun!

Kalpana
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

To All my Readers,

There will be no updates or teasers today or tomorrow! Sorry but both the days I am busy with something else! Tomorrow I will get back to editing My Fair and writing DFL! You will get My Fair Updates and DFL teasers on Saturday. Till then take care and have fun!

Kalpana

Thanks for the note dear. Will look forward to MF and DFL updates/teasers. Take care and have fun.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh good
You must be thinking why good
Because it gives me day to read the old updates naa
Damn am behind again
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

Oh good
You must be thinking why good
Because it gives me day to read the old updates naa
Damn am behind again

πŸ˜†Only you bestie! Only you! πŸ˜†
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my dearest Readers,

I am back to my usual writing rhythm! And yesterday I took up DFL! So here is the teaser! Please note that this update will take time to be up because I have already written Maan and Khushi's scene but next I will be attempting Arnav and Khushi's scene which will be toughest to do as I have to keep them in character and yet get my point across. Really tough! Also another reason for the delay is that I am jumping between DFL and Betrayal! Yesterday I worked on DFL so today its Betrayal and tomorrow again DFL till both have the next updates up! So the update will take time! And till then you will keep getting teasers! So here is the teaser!

Khushi again sat beside Maan and now when she spoke her voice was tinged with tiredness, "Itna aasaan nahi hota dil ko manaana Veerji! Waqt chaahiye! Dil par ghaav lage hain Veerji, roz dard hota hai, un ghaavon ko bharna bhi waqt nahi de rahe ho. Hum aaj ek hare hue insaan hai. Dil mein koi ummeed nahi, sapna nahi, sab humaare aur Arnavji ke rishte ke saath toot gaya! Ab humein kuch waqt toh do taaki dil mein chupe dard ko baahar phenk ke unmein naya ummeed aur sapne jagaayein! Itni aasaani se nahi hoga Veerji! Nahi hoga!"

And here is another teaser! Because I think it might get you cracked up and you will see the humor behind it!

It seemed that it was the night of shocks for Raizadas. First Lavanya said no, then Anjali demanded for Chote's wedding and suggested Khushi and now Khushi refused. Whats next? Maan's dead girlfriend, Soni comes back from dead and demands that he marries her. Or Geet confesses that she is in love with someone and wishes to marry him. With the way things are going, neither of them would surprise them. 

Thats all for today, folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waitinggg for dfl πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
She is right
Why should she say yes.
Haila geet aka sink kab marr gayi
This is bad if she did
Geet marrying someone else
Can maan see that
Waise I don't blame la and khushi for not wanting to marry aru
Why should they
Give good reason and not cause he is good looking
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True. Love Khushi's POV and also the humor. Looking forward to next part of DFL.
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello friends,

I am back with Betrayal Teaser! Read it and leave a review!

The receptionist handed Arnav his card back and the hotel key and fifteen minutes later the family of trio were in their hotel room, contemplating their fate. Arnav stood by the window looking out at the hustle bustle of Dilli. Dilli! This city keeps on moving. Here my life has been uprooted and turned upside down but the city continues to move. Wish I could jerk away all the things I went through and move on just like the city does! 

That's all for today folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana