Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
teaser
awesome...
Daadima is gonna plan now for Maan and Geet...
spvd thumbnail
teaser
hahaha now Aakash has to kiss Khushi...
how is Arnav gonna react?
cont soon dear...
spvd thumbnail
teaser
what happened and what is Anjali asking Geet to do?
spvd thumbnail
teaser
nice...
poor Khushi...
hope Arnav stands up for Khushi...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends,

It is time people; time for Kya Pyar Karoge Mujhse Teaser! Check it out and tell me what do you think!

Geet woke up with a smile on her face. She sat up on her bed and continued to smile. She stretched her hands and then looked around sleepily. What a beautiful day it is! And I feel so happy today! But why am I feeling so happy? Suddenly, Geet's eyes opened wide as everything that happened the day before came crashing into her mind. Maan! Baarish! Pyaar! Hey Babaji!

Khushi looked around with trepidation. How? How can she be in love with Arnavji? No! It cannot happen! Nahi Devi Maiyya! I can't be in love with Arnavji. Nahi! Humein iss khayaal ko apne dimaag se nikaalna hi hoga! I have to banish this thought! It is weird! It is crazy! It is impossible! With the promise to forget the conclusion she derived under the rain, Khushi got up to start her day!

An hour later, a fresh looking Aaliya came out of her room to have breakfast only to crash right into Zain. She almost fell backwards only to be grabbed by him. She gasped as his hand splayed across her lower back. She looked into his eyes which looked back at her intensely. Suddenly, a phrase floated into her mind. You love him! She jerked her head down wanting to avoid his eyes only to come across her hand which was gripping his shirt tightly. 

Thats all for today folks,

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Pyaar hua
Bas ikrar bhi karr lejiye
But they won't am sure
Warna next series nahin hogi
Girls know they are in love
And yet won't accept it
Ufff kya karein inka
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my fantastic readers,

Now you must be wondering how I know you guys are fantastic! Simple! Your reviews always cheer me up and make my day go fantastic! So you people are fantastic for me! Ok! Enough of this rambling! Lets get to My Fair update! But before you read it a request for you; please tell me if the teaser is funny or not. I am not sure so want to know your opinion! Thank you!

Muttering about how she wished to stab arrogant tycoons with the same fork, Geet stabbed the next kabab with brute force making the kabab fly out of her plate and hit Dev who was just coming into the room. Geet gasped while Maan chuckled. She gave Maan a glare and turned back to Dev, "Sorry Dev!" She squeaked.

Dev rubbed his forehead where the kabab had hit him and whined, "Geet! If you wanted me to come and eat with you, you could have just invited me! What was the need to hit me with food?" Maan let out another chuckle making Geet send another glare his way before she smiled apologetically at Dev, "Galti se hogaya! It was a mistake!"

Aakash looked at her innocently, "I understand Khushi! I totally understand your urge to play with this food!", he bit the kabab and made a face, "Its not that tasty! But throwing at me is wrong Khushi!" Khushi's jaw dropped open, "But humne galti se kiya!"

Aakash shook his head in disappointment, "You should not lie, Khushi! Lying is bad!"

Khushi's face crumbled, "But sach mein it was a mistake!"

When Aakash seemed to not believe her, Khushi felt like crying. Her best friend thinks she hit him purposely!

She was about to start crying when both men burst out laughing. She looked up at them and her sadness turned into annoyance, "You were teasing me Aakash! I expected this from Arnav Sir! But et tu Aakash?" She huffed and throwing the napkin on the table and removing the ribbon that Arnav had tied, she stormed out of the room leaving a guffawing Aakash and Arnav behind her.

Thats all for today folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† omg i cant wait for that...and maan laughing soo much,...unbelievable
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Naughty tycoons
What are they doing
They will pay for this one hopes
But wow maan and aru being mischievous
Yeh kaise huyi gawa
This is a. Miracle man
Must read the stories haven't read yaara
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail