khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
wonderful teaser 4 MFG! update soon
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello my faithful Readers,

I am shoving a lot of teasers and updates down your throat in the last few days, nahi? But main bhi kya karun? Dil hai ki likhte hi rehna chaahta hai! I want to write, write and write. So here is another after effect of my wish to keep on writing; DFL's teaser! I wrote the whole update yesterday and My God it was way too emotional! Writing Anjali is a headache I tell you! At the end of the day, I actually had a headache, though headache was becoz of weather change but I prefer blaming Anjali than the weather! Sounds more believable you see!πŸ˜‰ 

So here is your teaser! Enjoy! And review karna bhoolna mat!

Will post the update tomorrow!

Anjali simply stared at Geet as tears ran unchecked down her cheeks, "Tum nahi samjhogi Baby! Aaj yeh sab sunkar laga jaise humaari saari ummeedein toot gayi! Badi mushkil se Chote ko iss shaadi ke liye manaaya tha! Aur iss sabke baad kya tumhein lagta hai ki Chote agli baar haan karenge? Nahi! Kabhi nahi!"

"Par AD...", Geet tried to speak up but Anjali straightened up and grasping her hands, she looked at Geet imploringly, "Geet! Humein kuch nahi sunna! Tum humaari Baby hona! Tumhaare paas har problem ki solution hoti haina! Toh chalo! Humaare Chote ki shaadi aaj ke aaj hi karaao! Jis waqt Paayal aur Aakash ki shaadi hogi usi waqt humaare Chote ki bhi shaadi honi chaahiye! Chalo jaao!"

Thats all for today folks!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 9 years ago
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Anjali kuch samajati hi nahi hai.πŸ˜• She is really creating problems in Arhi mano-milan. I mean Arnav will not get time to manofy Khushi. Geet ko bhi phasa diya. Hey DM, Babaji, Anjali ko thodisi akal pradaan kijiye.
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
haha...anjali ne yeh kaisi uljan me daal di geet koπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i feel that Anjali is acting😳 dekhte hai
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wait la kahan hai
Aur is she.not there
What's going on
Soon I have to start this again
Me shock DE rahi ho
Wooohooo
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my awesome friends,

I am here to give you some teaser on Betrayal! Unfortunately, it is not much! You see, I was supposed to work on Betrayal yesterday but the light played hide and seek with me and I could not even touch it. And today also it played the same game; the damn thing came back only now. So I don't have much to show as a teaser! Luckily, I had started the chapter at the start of the week, so I have some matter penned down. I will post the teaser from that written material! Hopefully the light won't play with me anymore and I will be able to get you the whole update by the start of next week! That is my plan! But as you know when it comes to me, plans generally have the habit of going awry! 

So here's your teaser!

Anjali's eyes spat fire as she grabbed her brother's collar, "What reasons? Haan Chote? Bolo? What reasons? Main bataati hun tumhaare reasons! Iss...", she pointed her finger at Khushi who looked at Anjali in shock, "Iss ladki ne tumhein behlaaya phuslaaya hai shaadi ke liye, right? She must have seduced you right?"

"DI!", Arnav roared just as Khushi's knees crumbled and she had to grab the stairs' railings to keep herself from falling. Is that what Anjali thought of her? She expected such accusations from Maamiji but not from Anjaliji. Hurt at Anjali's words, Khushi started to sob silently.

"Chillaayiye mat Chote!", Anjali shouted as she glared at her little brother. 

Thats all for today, folks!

Kalpana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Kane naa chliaaye
Ghar iska hai
Tu uski biwi parr chilla rahi hai
Khushi and seduce
Laughable
Anjali is just pathetic
No really
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello My Readers!

I am here with another Betrayal Teaser! But before you check them out I have something to tell you! Part 4 will be divided in two parts! First part will be up this week and second part will be up next week! First part is yet not finished even though I wrote some 1700 words yesterday. Hope to finish it today! Will edit it tomorrow and post it on Tuesday! Thats all I want to say! You can head to your teaser now!

Anjali took a deep breath and spoke with determination, "Chote! Aaj tumhein hum me se kisi ek ko chunna hoga!"

Arnav's eyes widened. Is she saying what I think she is saying?

Anjali continued to speak in an eerie calm manner, "Bolo Chote! Tum kise chun rahe ho; humein ya uss ghatiya ladki ko? Anjali ya Khushi ko? Soch ke jawaab dena! Kuynki tum jise nahi chunoge who yeh ghar chodke jaayega!"

"Di!", Arnav whispered in horror.

"Nahi Chote! Bahut hogaya!", Anjali glared at Khushi, "I don't want this girl in my house! Ya toh yeh ladki yahaan rahegi ya toh hum! I cannot live in the same house as this girl! Bolo Chote! Tumhein kaun chaahiye, hum ya yeh ladki?"

Thats all for today folks,

Kalpana

chavvi16 thumbnail
Wait when did this happen
When did it become her house
She does remember she is stating with her brother
And its his house
Why didn't she leave with her hubby to her house
Oh wait I know