Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalpana_KaCy

Because sometimes the pain tends to stop just like it starts; without reason. I want to avoid Doc unless necessary. Hate Docs and hospitals! Nowadays its better! So I want to wait and see if it goes away too!😉

okay...pls do check 
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Friends,

I am back with my usual tadka of teasers, but this time for Betrayal! After almost four months of silence I have decided to take up Betrayal and finish it! The reason it took me so long was not just the wrist pain but also the fact that I just did not know how to approach the updates! Betrayal is very serious story with lots of emotions and unless written right, none of you will be able to enjoy it! This is also the reason why DFL and Deewanapan, my other two stories, take so much time to write. Coz both are emotional stories and need a lot of brainstorming from my side to get the words and emotions right!

But enough of this bak-bak! Lets get to the teaser!

Oh and word of caution: The update will take time to be up! Sorry but as I said emotional scenes need lots of hardwork and hence the delay! Thankfully, the sequel won't be this emotional so that might be written faster but Betrayal will take its own time! 

It took a while for Khushi to remember how she came to be in Arnav's room. And once she remembered everything, her whole body slumped against the pillow and she looked around listlessly. What has happened to her life? How her life was earlier and how is it now? Her hand touched her cheek where she had been slapped.  Her whole family was angry at her; her old family and new family both. Defeated she looked at her hand, a hand which showed the letter A' to her. She closed her eyes as she realised that her fate had been decided by Devi Maiyya at that time itself. Devi Maiyya had shown her that she was supposed to be married to Laad Governor. If only it was not in such manner! If only it was a normal wedding. Suddenly she was assaulted by the image of her marrying Arnav in proper manner. Her father would have given her away and Anjali would have done the gathbandhan. Everyone happy as she got married to Arnav! And maybe! Maybe! It would have been a love marriage! Or even an arranged marriage! Anything but not what happened yesterday! Hey Devi Maiyya! Kaash kal jo hua woh ek sapna hota! (I wish what happened yesterday was a dream!) She opened her eyes with hope but sighed in disappointment as she realised that she was still seated in Arnav's room.

And thats all for today folks! See you with more teasers and updates soon!

Thank you, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was emotional teaser. Looking forward to next part.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Poor her
On second thoughts no feeling sorry for herself khushi
Time to fight back and soon
Why should she sacrifice every time
It has to change
And hope it does
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser
Poor khushi
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
What khurafati plan have the boys made now
And how will things screw up for them
I always wait for them to screw up dont I
Well then more reason to shout at them
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

What khurafati plan have the boys made now
And how will things screw up for them
I always wait for them to screw up dont I
Well then more reason to shout at them

🤣 Go ahead and shout! I love it when you scold them! 
Good morning bestie!
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Emotional teaser
Poor Khushi is to then one to be suffered...
Looking forward to the uPdate
And welcome back Kalpana😉
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alai123

Emotional teaser

Poor Khushi is to then one to be suffered...
Looking forward to the uPdate
And welcome back Kalpana😉

Thank you!
And Khushi wont be only one to suffer! In the coming update Arnav would suffer too! But yes Khushi will be the most affected by next two chapters!
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itn