BT Scenes of EG! Feb 11th-18th: Latest News! Check Pg 42!

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

WELCOME

TO

BEHIND THE SCENES

OF

ENTERTAINMENT GALORE!

I am Kalpana, writer to some of your favorite stories or atleast one of your favorite stories and I present to you Behind The Scenes exclusive of my stories! And the thread is exactly what the title says! It gives you inside scoop of my stories!

This thread will have teasers, announcements by me and I might even add a question answer session one day!

NOTE: This thread is mainly for teasers as sometime my updates tend to get delayed, so this thread will work as something you can hold onto till I update! But you can discuss my stories with me here too!

Update time: I will update the teasers on daily basis around night Indian time but not for all stories! In the whole day whichever story I worked on, the teaser will be posted for that story only! If I did not work on anything, there will be no teaser that day!

Members of this CC: Any and every one of my reader is the member to this CC! But if I do not recognize you, I won't hesitate to ask you to read one of my stories and become my reader. Got it?

But do remember: You

Edited by Kalpana_KaCy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Hello my dear friends and lovely readers,

Here  is the first teaser of this thread! It is for DFL's next Chapter 80. Heartbroken!

There was silence all around. Everyone was in shock. Few minutes back when everyone had arrived in the lawn, all had been so happy about the upcoming wedding. And now, there was nothing shock, pain and anguish written on their faces. One face depicted the most pain and anguish out of all. That face was looked down at her hands where the letter M' was glaring at her, taunting her that her Maan will never be hers. She closed her eyes as tears trailed down her cheeks.

Maan spoke up to everyone, "The reason I am telling you all this today is because kal shaayad goodbye bolne mile ya na mile!" Everyone smiled sadly and one by one hugged him except Arnav and Geet. Both remained in their places, Arnav in disapproval and Geet in shock. Maan stepped towards Geet as everyone remained silent, the shock of Maan's decision yet to leave them.

"Geet! Chalta hoon!", Maan told a stupefied Geet, "Apna khayaal rakhna aur ek achche se ladke se shaadi kar lena!" 

The paper fell down from Khushi's hands and after it fell, Khushi too fell down on her knees. Last few moments with her! Arnav wanted last few moments with her! Before he became her Jijaji! Was it too much to ask? She wondered as she sat there for few seconds. Her eyes fell on her mehendi where the A' was staring at her, taunting her, urging her to meet her Arnavji just once. No! Not Arnavji! Khushi shook her head and smiled sadly as she reflected on the day she first met Arnav and nicknamed him. Rakshas! That's what she had nicknamed him! Rakshasji! Hum aate hain aapse milne! Kyunki aaj ke baad hum aapko phir kabhi rakshas nahi bula paayenge! Aap ban jaayenge humaare Jijaji!

"Khushi! Ek aakhri request hai Rakshas ka apni Afreen ke liye!", Arnav's whispered voice  brought Khushi's head up and she looked at him with dread and confusion.

Arnav smiled sadly and raised his right hand towards her with his palm facing up, "Will you give me the honor of dancing with you?" 

Hope you enjoyed them! Do leave a comment!

Thank you, take care and enjoy,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
damn and double damn
i gotta read DFL soon
seems heartbreak city
but i know all will be okay
of course it will be
after all maneet and arhi are meant to be
what bombs will come our way i wonder next
it will be emotional for sure
maan she will marry only you
and khushi rakshas will never be your jijaji

oh teri was so involved with teaser that didnt see banner
but now i have
waah kya baat hai
can you teach me too
i really need help with it
wow that looks so beautiful
all of them there haiyye

Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all.. I liked the idea of this thread so congrats. Teasers of dfl is really making me sad.. Pls update soon
luvvivian286 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked ur this idea
waiting for update now want to know whats going to happen
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser
Plz update soon
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great teaser! I love this new thread!
love2_soma thumbnail
wanna kill maan...plz saath dena mera...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on this concept dear. Yaar ye heart break Abhi jyada mat rakho. Jaldi she ARHI and MAANEET ka Milan karvao.