BLIND GOSSIP: Its The Channels Fault " The Actor Tells Secrets

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

BLIND GOSSIP: It's The Channel's Fault - The Actor Tells Secrets

questionI lucky had the opportunity to interview a huge name for this website; however, I got some other interesting comments from there. This actor-producer believes that the recent string of flops he has churned out as a producer are all thanks to the channel. His production house has been loyal to a specific channel that is notorious for having extended serials that take the story to another direction. According to this actor the channel is in a position to dictate and would not listen to anyone as it believes that any serial shorter than 24 episodes will not work. In his defence, he also states that most of the serials pick up only after 15th episode, and the channel wishes to make money and for as long as they're both making money the quality can rest. MORE '

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm a guess but I think producer is Humayun Saeed and the flop drama he is talking about is Neeyat.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It can b fahad Mustafa too as ARY is notorious for extended serials...geo n hum don't stretch every serial till 24...
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ary has the tendency to stretch shows unnecessarily
ARY has good shows but they always ruin them
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No it is Humayun Saeed and the serial is Neeyat. The director is mehreen jabbar and the big star is Mahira Khan and best friend is Deepti Gupta whose husband larry pontius wrote Neeyat. The newcomer whom according to the rumours he had affair with is Ushna Shah.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Fahad Mustafa does not have any rumours of any affair .. not that I know of any at least.
Usman. thumbnail
Humayon Saeed and ARY. It was easy 😆
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Humayun Saeed has been around it seems. 😆

Ushna no matter what I can't seem to dislike her, she's just so <3
Usman. thumbnail