Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay it's still April 9th in my part of the world...so technically...I'm not late...πŸ˜†
Happy Birthday Anshi πŸ€—

priya185 thumbnail
do post your dbb reviews here too would like to hear from you guys
Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YRF Talent
@yrftalent

Here's welcoming @itsSSR to the world of facebook... join his official page at https://t.co/3BPSNDr2zV
https://www.facebook.com/SushantSinghRajput?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F3BPSNDr2zV&_rdr

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amul.coop
@Amul_coop

Amul Topical : Byomkesh in Bollywood! http://t.co/lcCU6gewLc

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi peeps! I wasnt a Sushant fan..just liked him until I watched DBB!! It was so amazing..I grew up reading Byomkesh but Sushant's portrayal of my favourite character made me love not only Sushant but Byomkesh even more! It is so unique and fresh! Yaa.. so can I join this FC? I have become a huge Sushant fan now!! 😳 Love him so much and may he make it big in Bollywood!!!
Hoping to make lots of new friends here and discuss more on Sushant!!
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Hi peeps! I wasnt a Sushant fan..just liked him until I watched DBB!! It was so amazing..I grew up reading Byomkesh but Sushant's portrayal of my favourite character made me love not only Sushant but Byomkesh even more! It is so unique and fresh! Yaa.. so can I join this FC? I have become a huge Sushant fan now!! 😳 Love him so much and may he make it big in Bollywood!!!

Welcome to the FC feel free to post
Nice to hear your story about DBB, I cant wait to see it for myself
I'm Priya😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Priya! I am Brishti. Glad to meet you all. :) would love to take part from now on..
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Hey Priya! I am Brishti. Glad to meet you all. :) would love to take part from now on..

Hi Brishti, welcome to the FC πŸ€—

Totally agree with you...loved Sushant as DBB!

Actually I was not familiar with the character before I saw the movie, and now I can't imagine anyone other than Sushant in the role. Look forward to the next installment, though I'm sure it's a while away.

By the way, I see you're watching Ashoka too. 😊
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey hi nice to see ppl appreciating him :) Do drop ur views in DBB thread he does need pppl support of all those bashing him 🀒
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Hey hi nice to see ppl appreciating him :) Do drop ur views in DBB thread he does need pppl support of all those bashing him 🀒

Aww Anshi...πŸ€—...don't worry about the bashers...they'll always be around to spread hate. But what they really hate is to see anyone doing well for himself.