Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Manasa. . .  So, Nisha will be seen in girly clothes only from now!!! 
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is obvious dave.. but what surprises me is the statement..! Ritesh,Viraj and Kabir are completely different tracks... I agree Ritesh is a different one... what about Viraj and Kabir?? If they are different tracks...? then...!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Manasa...😊 I hope Nisha's attitude doesn't change. 
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

That is obvious dave.. but what surprises me is the statement..! Ritesh,Viraj and Kabir are completely different tracks... I agree Ritesh is a different one... what about Viraj and Kabir?? If they are different tracks...? then...!

Thanks for sharing Manasa 
@bold  I am a bit apprehensive now after this article .😳. though my mind does say All is well.. but ...
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShilpiK21

Thanks for sharing Manasa 
@bold  I am a bit apprehensive now after this article .😳. though my mind does say All is well.. but ...

Shilpi, as usual you have said my feelingsπŸ˜†.. even i have stopped with a then and you stopped with but... we are in a dilemma right?πŸ˜†
ShilpiK021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

Shilpi, as usual you have said my feelingsπŸ˜†.. even i have stopped with a then and you stopped with but... we are in a dilemma right?πŸ˜†

Indeed ..😳  I know  it cannot be (the dots after  your' then' and my 'but '  πŸ˜† ) SP is not one of my favorite channels just for this .. I trust the show (and Taher ) but not this channel because of it's past track record ... 
davearcha thumbnail
Dont trust the channel but you can trust the CVs and the main storyline, right??
ShilpiK021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davearcha

Dont trust the channel but you can trust the CVs and the main storyline, right??

Off course .πŸ˜†.. Not in doubts yet .. for the show ,.. What came into my mind was "Airlines " ,. the way it went towards the end .. 
davearcha thumbnail
Ritesh : To bring out her insecurity and past
Viraj: To makeher over come her insecurity and to bring out those hidden emotions inside her and to make her deal with various emotions
Kabir: To make her face heart break and to convince her to move on.

Kabir would then play cupid between Viraj and Nisha. 
Viraj's story is still incomplete and Nisha already made a huge impact in Viraj's story. So he cannot leave in between. Kabir is introduced as he will be instrumental in Viraj's dealings with his family, as Kabir is his brother, and Nisha would again mske an impact  in the brothers bond