Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yup...both tmkoc n its actors are very famous so media keeps weaving news themselves...n disha n dilip g stay away from these controversies...so they keep targetting actors like moon...shailesh n sodhi...n in babita iyer clash just bcoz moon is more famous than iyer so they target her...clashes might b there but reasons may b differentEdited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
_Munchkin_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

<font size="2" color="#990000">Good SHOT Debby...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">But...Relax yaar...itna gussa theek nahi...πŸ˜†..</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0099">Mitron...i mean Friends...</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0099">Babita...iyer...jetha ki jaan looge kya...jaane do na bhai abhi...πŸ˜†</font>

Not fair haan ahmed bhaia...aap bhi to apni har post main daya ki jaan leke hi chhodte ho...easily jane ni dete...to babita g ke lie soft corner kyun haan...bolo bolo... πŸ˜‰
sunny.gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_FAN

So in yesterday's episode, babita was upset because iyer jetha told iyer didn't write poem for her so he ran away.He also told babita that iyer doesn't love her.And babita was listening to all these and didn't say a word to jetha. It seemed to me like she believed jetha when he said iyer doesn't love her.Not once did she tell him to shut his mouth nor did she support iyer who has done so much for her.
In the precap also she was feeling bad for jetha when iyer was making fun of jetha just like he made fun of iyer.
Does this woman really love iyer?Sometimes I feel iyer should really divorce her.This woman just uses iyer because he fulfils all her demands. She wants him to write romantic poem for her.She wants him to spend lakhs of money in taking her to Hong Kong.She wants him to take her to shopping,etc.but WHAT DOES SHE GIVE TO HIM IN RETURN? Jab izzat ki baat aati hai toh jethaji is the best but when it comes to fulfilling her demands, she needs iyer.
I guess I am over reacting but I seriously started hating this heartless and opportunistic woman. Iyer is do blind in love with her that he doesn't mind her embarrassing him all the time. He should seriously do something to teach a lesson to babita.

Friend, You are not over reacting. I too have this question if Babita really loves iyer because it's very much difficult to survive in a loveless marriage.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† @ dia ,the tigress post was for me and not for babita. Someone made a racist comment on bengalis and being a bengali myself I reacted on it. Thus, Ahmad made that post . Ithink wo nahi chahte the ki baat aagey bade.Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
I didnt say it bcoz of picture but bcoz of the comment...jetha baita iyr ki jaan loge kya...

N i said it on fun completely...i hope it didnt look arrongant...
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Sorry if it looked harsh at allEdited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maine kaha kya ki aap ki baat galat hai ? Maine bola ki mujhe bura laga ? Relax! don't take it so seriously. I was just telling you about the circumstances when Ahmad made the post. Ek baat to hai, Ahmad to hai Daya devi ke sabse bade fan🀣 ye baat to aapki hai sahi.
_Munchkin_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Ek baat to hai, Ahmad to hai Daya devi ke sabse bade fan🀣ye baat to aapki hai sahi.

🀣