Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My take on this is  and i could be wrong  but ..
Babita likes iyer and cares for him .. But she also likes jetha's compliments..  or his harmless flirting  ( which on many occasions now is not harmless  at all .. some are clear advances )

also i ve a feeling that maybe in real life moonmoon and tarun mahashabde don't get along ..or don;t hang out together. as they have no chemistry whatsoever.. also i am yet to see any behind the scenes or tmkoc cast party pic of two of them.

Originally posted by: slash7

My take on this is and i could be wrong but ..

Babita likes iyer and cares for him .. But she also likes jetha's compliments.. or his harmless flirting ( which on many occasions now is not harmless at all .. some are clear advances )

also i ve a feeling that maybe in real life moonmoon and tarun mahashabde don't get along ..or don;t hang out together. as they have no chemistry whatsoever.. also i am yet to see any behind the scenes or tmkoc cast party pic of two of them.

HI, YOUR PARAGRAPH 1 IS 100% CORRECT..EACH.& EVERY WORD IS TRUE.!
👏

(YOUR PARA 2 - I DONT KNOW ABT IT)

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Slash : YOu may be right. Almost all the actors of the show were either new or wasn't really established when the show started. SOme were associated with regional theatre or shows but full fledged career flourished only after show. Moon moon Dutta however did an insignificant stunt in another Dilip Joshi show after which she got this one. This can be assumed that it was JOshi's somewhat influence that gave her the show. This may be the reason why she cannot mingle with her co - star. 
Another issue is that the original episodes showed her a snobbish woman. For example we were shown Iyyer doing even the household chores for her while she was busy with her nail polish or during the kaam wali bai track where she calls Jetha to help her find a maid but later intentionally disconnects the call. Later Mr, Modi thought he should explain us the exact working of a Ram Rajya, not in Ayodhya but in Gokuldham. Thus, most of the tracks or characters don't make sense these days. Babita's confusing character is just one of them
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ Slash : YOu may be right. Almost all the actors of the show were either new or wasn't really established when the show started. SOme were associated with regional theatre or shows but full fledged career flourished only after show. Moon moon Dutta however did an insignificant stunt in another Dilip Joshi show after which she got this one. This can be assumed that it was JOshi's somewhat influence that gave her the show. This may be the reason why she cannot mingle with her co - star. 

Another issue is that the original episodes showed her a snobbish woman. For example we were shown Iyyer doing even the household chores for her while she was busy with her nail polish or during the kaam wali bai track where she calls Jetha to help her find a maid but later intentionally disconnects the call. Later Mr, Modi thought he should explain us the exact working of a Ram Rajya, not in Ayodhya but in Gokuldham. Thus, most of the tracks or characters don't make sense these days. Babita's confusing character is just one of them

yeah maybe you're right .. didnt' know that moonmoon dutta got this role thanks to dilip joshi .. and year you are right .. i only knew  few of them when show started , dilip joshi & shailesh lodha as they were established artists.. also abdul ( sharad sankla , as he has done few movies )  and mr and mrs bhide ( actors i mean )  cos they were known names in marathi drama industry ...   

yeah most of the recent episodes don't make sense .. earlier at least GD wasis were humans with good and bad habits ... now they are portrayed as larger than life superheroes so there's no connect with the audience anymore
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pongapandit

Babitaben has many times cooked idli, rasgulla, tomato omlet for iyer which his fav dishes, she always makes coffe for him, also when iyer got pormoted, she arranged a grand party for him, i do agree with you ki wo baki ladies ki comparison relatively kum close hai apne patti se but still aisa bhi nahin hain ki she hates iyersaab, afterall we know off screen bitterness of babitaben and iyersaab. 👏

Hey, what is this offscreen bitterness between iyer and babita, i dont know abt this that's y m asking. M talking about the line in bold

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@farzimap...in many media reports it is beingvsaid that moonmoon n tanuj aka babita iyer does not gel with each other in real life..they hardly talk with each other offscreen...somewhere i had read that in the very beginning she was uncomfortable to play wife of a dark man...so she mostly stays away from her...about this pongapandit might b talking...

Frankly i think if she is not comfortable with him than it might b becoz of age difference n not bcoz of colour...Edited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia.207

@farzimap...in many media reports it is beingvsaid that moonmoon n tanuj aka babita iyer does not gel with each other in real life..they hardly talk with each other offscreen...somewhere i had read that in the very beginning she was uncomfortable to play wife of a dark man...so she mostly stays away from her...about this pongapandit might b talking...

Frankly i think if she is not comfortable with him than it might b becoz of age difference n not bcoz of colour...

Ohho aisa kya. i dont think its bcoz of colour, may b some other reason. If this is bcoz of colour, that i will start disliking moonmoon, coz i myself have a dark complexion, and i dont like comparison based on any1's colour
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
I guess their relationship needs to get exploredEdited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
_Munchkin_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Another issue is that the original episodes showed her a snobbish woman. For example we were shown Iyyer doing even the household chores for her while she was busy with her nail polish or during the kaam wali bai track where she calls Jetha to help her find a maid but later intentionally disconnects the call. Later Mr, Modi thought he should explain us the exact working of aRam Rajya, not in Ayodhya but in Gokuldham. Thus, most of the tracks or characters don't make sense these days. Babita's confusing character is just one of them

Debby...can u explain the above lines
more...i mean just bcoz she got the role
bcoz of dilip joshi...she should not b on
clashes with her costars n if its true then
that should b with every costar na...but with
every body else she is so sweet n friendly...i
think reason is something else may b the age
or difference in opinions or tanuj seems to b
a reserve guy so probably he maintains
distance with her...n if it id about thr
influence then amit bhatt...disha n few more
got the role bcoz of dilip joshi but they all
seemd to b comfortable with each other
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ Dia, That's the point my dear. All the media reports puts Ms. Dutta in the bad light and blames her for the lack of chemistry. I said the thing could be either mutual or from the actor who plays Iyyer also. As one of our members have commented earlier that even Abdul is shown busy and respectable man in the society while Iyyer is often left out. May be he has some issues with the actor who plays Babita. I said Ms. Dutta association with the 'soul of the show' Dilip Joshi can be a reason of conflict after all.