Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amish,cooking food for hubby is a duty of every wife.Iyer always keeps her happy toh woh uske liye itna toh kar sakti hai.Cooking food is not the only duty of a wife. She has to love and respect her husband too which babita never does.
Just imagine if someone else would have said the same things to daya or for that matter any lady of gokuldham that their respective husbands don't love them then would they stand quitely and listen everything? Of course not.They will support their husbands and tell everyone how much they love them.Iyer always shows his love for her yet babita didn't support him.Her silence was an insult to iyer. And that's what I didn't like about babita. In spite of doing so much for babita, she still doesn't trust nor support him.
Regarding their off screen relationship, well,there are rumors about taarak and anjali also not getting along with each other but still they did few romantic scenes, specially one eye locking scene recently. Off screen relationship has nothing to do with onscreen. Actually the makers are not developing babita's character.There's definitely something wrong in babita.
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Right from beginning Babita's character was shown as self centered. Back then she was hoity toity with Jethalal too ! I have seen some people like her, who are so self absorbed that they just care for their own selves. She may care for her husband but it is not necessary that she should love him. In her defense I can say that since she mingles with other GD ladies, so some of their traits may have rubbed off on her, like cooking something special for her husband.  Although, the rasogullas are specially delivered personally  to 'Jethaji'😉
I am not blaming or accusing her. Who are we to judge whether she is right or wrong ! 

And Moonmoon has nothing to do with the subject of this post ! 
TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's no need for babita to fall in love with iyer again if she doesn't want to.All this guy needs is just Respect from his wife.Utna bhi mil jaye then also it would be more than enough. Someone here said it right.If the same things would have been told to daya,madhavi,komal,anjali and roshan then they would have never kept quite like babita. Babita agar ek sentence bhi bol deti na ki iyer not writing a poem on me doesn't matter at all because I know and I firmly believe he still loves me.Itna bhi bol deti toh bhi jetha would not uttered a single more word and babita would have got respect from everyone. Babita not just insulted iyer,she insulted herself too by remaining silent.
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Amish,cooking food for hubby is a duty of every wife.Iyer always keeps her happy toh woh uske liye itna toh kar sakti hai.Cooking food is not the only duty of a wife. She has to love and respect her husband too which babita never does.
Just imagine if someone else would have said the same things to daya or for that matter any lady of gokuldham that their respective husbands don't love them then would they stand quitely and listen everything? Of course not.They will support their husbands and tell everyone how much they love them.Iyer always shows his love for her yet babita didn't support him.Her silence was an insult to iyer. And that's what I didn't like about babita. In spite of doing so much for babita, she still doesn't trust nor support him.
Regarding their off screen relationship, well,there are rumors about taarak and anjali also not getting along with each other but still they did few romantic scenes, specially one eye locking scene recently. Off screen relationship has nothing to do with onscreen. Actually the makers are not developing babita's character.There's definitely something wrong in babita.

Aartiben, agar babitaben doesn't trust iyer then iyer too doesn't trust babitaben, we know that jetha always unnecessaryly flirts with babitaben, which every husband will surely hate but he should also have faith in babitaben that her wife will not indulge into affair with jetha. And the most pivotal part is that babitaben was introduced as a bangali herione in the start of the show, so we all know how are mannerism of a herione!!

Originally posted by: TMKOC_FAN

So in yesterday's episode, babita was upset because iyer jetha told iyer didn't write poem for her so he ran away.He also told babita that iyer doesn't love her.And babita was listening to all these and didn't say a word to jetha. It seemed to me like she believed jetha when he said iyer doesn't love her.Not once did she tell him to shut his mouth nor did she support iyer who has done so much for her.
In the precap also she was feeling bad for jetha when iyer was making fun of jetha just like he made fun of iyer.
Does this woman really love iyer?Sometimes I feel iyer should really divorce her.This woman just uses iyer because he fulfils all her demands. She wants him to write romantic poem for her.She wants him to spend lakhs of money in taking her to Hong Kong.She wants him to take her to shopping,etc.but WHAT DOES SHE GIVE TO HIM IN RETURN? Jab izzat ki baat aati hai toh jethaji is the best but when it comes to fulfilling her demands, she needs iyer.
I guess I am over reacting but I seriously started hating this heartless and opportunistic woman. Iyer is do blind in love with her that he doesn't mind her embarrassing him all the time. He should seriously do something to teach a lesson to babita.

NOOO...😡...Babitas expresion in precap CLEARLY showed that see it has bcome now "tit for tat" - so now u will understandjethaji- like that

she wasnt totaally feeling bad for jethaa ---okkk😡

now...also when jetha shamelessly kept onnn and onnn and onnn against , she was getting irrritated at him...she was sulking inside and she didnt hv words what to tell this shameless man- who is my best friend...

she was definately furious at jetha but was staying decent...understand

yes...babita is little bit on higher ego side and demanding and crafty like usul bengali woman
but...she does make idlis, pongal, rasam as in tamilian dishes and wears their ttire during festivals
and is not adamant abt only making rosagullas or soundesh...
plus in one episode she had told roshan sodi she had left fish and nonveg bengali food - coz iyer is tamil brah min... i am not strong babita supporter, but here you are wrooong
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me, what did you just tell about Bengali women ? No one is blaming Munmun. Its about Babita only. Understand the difference between  the two before commenting.

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Excuse me, what did you just tell about Bengali women ? No one is blaming Munmun. Its about Babita only. Understand the difference between  the two before commenting.

Good SHOT Debby...😆😆..😛😛

But...Relax yaar...itna gussa theek nahi...😆..

Mitron...i mean Friends...

Babita...iyer...jetha ki jaan looge kya...jaane do na bhai abhi...😆

Originally posted by: dey.bh

oyeee...  i know y u r irked more..
but both babita and munmun are boungsss😆😆wo tumhare huff mein tum bhool gayi- Madam bengali

again i tlked abt babita only as boung
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOl ahmad..😆 But that typical 'oye' explains someone is back😉
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know really.
They seem just friends. Nothing more than that.
Iyer loves Babita though.