TMKOC_FAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So in yesterday's episode, babita was upset because iyer jetha told iyer didn't write poem for her so he ran away.He also told babita that iyer doesn't love her.And babita was listening to all these and didn't say a word to jetha. It seemed to me like she believed jetha when he said iyer doesn't love her.Not once did she tell him to shut his mouth nor did she support iyer who has done so much for her.
In the precap also she was feeling bad for jetha when iyer was making fun of jetha just like he made fun of iyer.
Does this woman really love iyer?Sometimes I feel iyer should really divorce her.This woman just uses iyer because he fulfils all her demands. She wants him to write romantic poem for her.She wants him to spend lakhs of money in taking her to Hong Kong.She wants him to take her to shopping,etc.but WHAT DOES SHE GIVE TO HIM IN RETURN? Jab izzat ki baat aati hai toh jethaji is the best but when it comes to fulfilling her demands, she needs iyer.
I guess I am over reacting but I seriously started hating this heartless and opportunistic woman. Iyer is do blind in love with her that he doesn't mind her embarrassing him all the time. He should seriously do something to teach a lesson to babita.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh well, this is not something new that we haven't seen before. 
Babita doesn't love iyer or jethaji. She loves just  HERSELF. Period. Tomorrow if abdul gives her attention she will enjoy that too ! So don't stress yourself over her.
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A great post 
I too hate babita and its not just this time 
Every time jetha insults iyer she just stands like a dumb person not uttering a single word but when iyer says something to jetha she always gives him expression to keep quiet 
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You all forgot how much babita luvs iyer, remember during yeh tempo hai kiska track, iyer felt from i great height and got himself injured, babita went mad got so much worried, she was going up and down
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: pongapandit

You all forgot how much babita luvs iyer, remember during yeh tempo hai kiska track, iyer felt from i great height and got himself injured, babita went mad got so much worried, she was going up and down

Amish,that was the thing of the past.
As aarti said,babita is a very selfish woman who loves herself more than anyone else.She supports jetha,even at the cost of embarrassing her own husband,because she likes his attention and flirting.
She has no feelings for iyer yet lives with him because he loves her and therefore always keeps her happy.
I too was wondering why was she listening to jetha so silently.And the way she was looking at him as if she was believing whatever he said.
I think iyer was writing the poem in the last minute or learning the poem or must be talking with someone on the phone that's why he was away.
Babita just loves peoples attention and is a very selfish woman.Since last 2-3 years,she has not done anything for iyer.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes of course we have seen much of her already. 
TEmpo track where Iyyer literally hurts himelf was the ONLY time when Babita reacted. She easily accepts Jetha taunting her husband. I cannot believe a married woman of her age doen't understand why her husband doesn't like her  neighbour
pongapandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

</div>Amish,that was the thing of the past.
<div>As aarti said,babita is a very selfish woman who loves herself more than anyone else.She supports jetha,even at the cost of embarrassing her own husband,because she likes his attention and flirting.

She has no feelings for iyer yet lives with him because he loves her and therefore always keeps her happy.

I too was wondering why was she listening to jetha so silently.And the way she was looking at him as if she was believing whatever he said.

I think iyer was writing the poem in the last minute or learning the poem or must be talking with someone on the phone that's why he was away.

Babita just loves peoples attention and is a very selfish woman.Since last 2-3 years,she has not done anything for iyer.

Agreed that she is shelfish and attention seeker, but she does love iyer remember that iyer ka interview paper mein aya hain track, jab iyer ko papaer nahin milta, babita kitni tension mein aati hain, also in essel world track, babita kitni tension mein thi iyer ko bhoolaiye mein
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Any significant effort from her side apart from making weird faces ? She demands to be taken to the movie, she demands to go to Hongkong and she also demands to have a poem written in her name. Anything such she did for Iyyer ? I guess no.
In the essel world track the woman had spent all the day without her husband and was worried only in the end.

Newspaper track, was she really worried ?

Have you ever seen her cooking  something special for her husband?
pongapandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Any significant effort from her side apart from making weird faces ? She demands to be taken to the movie, she demands to go to Hongkong and she also demands to have a poem written in her name. Anything such she did for Iyyer ? I guess no.

In the essel world track the woman had spent all the day without her husband and was worried only in the end.

Newspaper track, was she really worried ?

Have you ever seen her cooking something special for her husband?

Babitaben has many times cooked idli, rasgulla, tomato omlet for iyer which his fav dishes, she always makes coffe for him, also when iyer got pormoted, she arranged a grand party for him, i do agree with you ki wo baki ladies ki comparison relatively kum close hai apne patti se but still aisa bhi nahin hain ki she hates iyersaab, afterall we know off screen bitterness of babitaben and iyersaab. 👏
dbhdbdbdbdbe thumbnail
Come on guys its just a show... Why you guys are hating poor munmun when she is actually not supposed to be blamed...

Whatever happens in the show is just for fun sake

So lets chill guys...