shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Love the way Vikram Spoke to Shobha !!

There is so much intensity and depth in his voice the camera was so beautifully place showing the closeness its just pure... He told her he loves her but he doesn't want to capture her wow Vikram love your dedication towards love selfless pure selfless 😳 !!

Hope God and Angles heard it as I know you will get the real share of your love.. As you are deserving ... Patience is the KEY I guess..

Loved the way he gave Sarika back , but his love is above all he will do his selfless sacrifice yet again God and Angles will be with him ...

Garima way to go don't leave the house stay put Sanjay will turn around to you & that Vineeta needs to be taught a lesson...

Sarika smashes Samarth & Samarth will counter attack Sarika soon ...

Naani's talk to Shobha was hard truth ... Whatver it is Vikram & Shobha are inseparable I hope Naani your Naati has a happy family and a wife for life !! He is one deserving Guy and he wants Shobha's happiness hope wishes are fulfilled for you!!!

Daam these episodes get over so soon... The highlight was Vikram with his words his love is so loveable felt like huggin him and tellin him Man u r Awesome !!

Happy Valentines Weekend People !! Love has various forms we see everywhere .. I love Vikram for the way he loves Shobha it brings tears to my eyes as his love is always giving and seeing Happiness Sunshine Rainbow ... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you give the full conversation of V with Shoba.. PLZ
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Just Love ViBha's Convo in today's episode.

The way Shobha says Vikram deserves some one better and asked him nt to waste his life behind her, it shows tat she started caring abt his feelings for her.. now she does feel tat how much he loves her.

Highlight was Vikram's dialogue, My Gawdd..He is such an Angel / Sweetheart / Etc etc etc...

Seriously Apurva acts naturally, the intensity in his voice, his expression, i feel lyk He is nt acting, he s just living with his role. The way he said Though he loves her, he doesnt wanna hold her forcefully, just want her to be happy where ever, with whomever she is. i was lyk oh em gee, nobody can loves her more than this.

Nani, her words are hell true, some relationships which connected by heart are more valuable than the named relationship...Aww She cares for both Vikram-Shobha equally.

No comments abt rest of the scenes, Especially Sarika and abt her demand to expose Samarth🤢

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

I Just Love ViBha's Convo in today's episode.

The way Shobha says Vikram deserves some one better and asked him nt to waste his life behind her, it shows tat she started caring abt his feelings for her.. now she does feel tat how much he loves her.

Highlight was Vikram's dialogue, My Gawdd..He is such an Angel / Sweetheart / Etc etc etc...

Seriously Apurva acts naturally, the intensity in his voice, his expression, i feel lyk He is nt acting, he s just living with his role. The way he said Though he loves her, he doesnt wanna hold her forcefully, just want her to be happy where ever, with whomever she is. i was lyk oh em gee, nobody can loves her more than this.

Nani, her words are hell true, some relationships which connected by heart are more valuable than the named relationship...Aww She cares for both Vikram-Shobha equally.

No comments abt rest of the scenes, Especially Sarika and abt her demand to expose Samarth🤢

thank you so much

shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram comes to Shobha & brings a glass of Juice...
She says thanks & not able to twke so much of niceness and always had to take rudeness
He tells her that she is a Farishtha !! ( sorry Vikram u r one).. & she deserves more...

She says he is too good & he can get anyone I am not the one who u are tryin to spoil your life!!

He says I gave alot of justification to myself abt it but I couldnt let go .. He says that he loves her but dosent want to capture her awew Vikram love you Apu 's voice modulation is brilliant he brings pure passion...

He tells her he wants to see her happy her happiness with whomever is his life smile ...

He asks Shobha can she do that.. She says she doesn't know !!!

Somehow I feel she is in denial to see how intense Vikram's Love is she is afraid for so much passion as she has always given and not expected anything back selfless love another man who has the same selfless love how can one absorb that ...

It was so beautiful Vikram is one beautiful lover !!
shanti05 thumbnail
The Scene between Vibha was so beautiful ... A smile a passion was clearly seen on Vikram's face for his Love for Shobha...

Capture a moment so posting here...

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The last 2-3 episodes have been superb ones. Mainly because of Vikram. His selfless love is something which any girl would die for.
They have been besutifully enacted and also wonderfully executed.

Not only the lead pair but nani, samarth, sarika and even samarth's mum...all have given their best in these episodes...

All parallel tracks have also been very well blended with the main track...now waiting for Monday to see what happens...