velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
While it is very understandable on a human basis that Shobha wants to hide away,. as viewers we can find it a bit unconstrcutive 9even as friends actually!) So here are some rough thoughts':

Some things are being portrayed very well but I am a little bit disappointed in characterisation of Shobha and even in the practical side of Vikram.

- Shobha IS changing thank goodness, at least she now speaks of her relationship with Vikram as something special "benaam rishta" (Jisko naam dena ha!!! )

But oh PLEASE Shobha could you stop hiding behind locked doors?

She's been doing nothing but hiding and running for the past week it seems and that is a bit frustrating.

Somehow i dont see or feel her broken-ness, I just see a weak woman. maybe its a weakness in the writing,in the acting or the presentation. What do you guys think?

- Vikram - Come ON Vikram you are a bright guy with great experience of using CCTV. How come you have not thought of getting ketan to enquire about the hotel employe, the room and the doc? Its all about, Shobha is broken...she's in shock. We know that, especially as she also came under a car in approximately the usual tellyserial way. .

Side note: wandering blindly on the road at night is how one manages to demonstrate emotional trauma and shock. obviously i have been missing this very important trauma management technique in my life 😆

Anyway - have you guys also noted neither Shobha nor Vikram has said anything about Shobha being drugged? or mentione dthe doc. At least Sharda is beginning to rethink her original response, maybe she had to FEEL Shobha's inncocence rather than having some actual facts to sully the purity of her feelings? But i think this is a bit contrived ...yes I know its fiction but still...

Edited by velvetscarf - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As you mentioned

Some points irk us , namely
still now Vikram &Co didn't approach the hotel authorities for investigation.

Shoba is the central character, but it seems Vikram is more vibrant and active.

With out him the serial would have been very drab.

The irritating character of Vinitha.. why so much hatred in her?

But the sensible matter is that Sharadha began to realize her mistake.

How come the children are there with out their maa continously?

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post ..

The big pblm is the media are so blinded by what they caught & saw that Vikram & Shobha are unable to repair at the moment ..
The world saw what things happening in the honeymoon suite & they have absorbed the incident.

Sarika may have bribed a few employees of the hotel & even if Ketan cud have nit helped in solving untill there was proof abt the CCTV footage. Vikram may want to explore more by then shobha's missong was
On his plate

When the media came to question the two outside Samarth pulled out Vikram and seperated him from Shobha so that he cud'nt speak further!!

Vikram is a very strong individual Shobha is emotionally highly weak she takes people in face value and feels all are good and repair worthy if things are going wrong ... She has to pull up her socks & see the right vs wrong for ever after so many times being cheated and fight for it!!

Vikram is too selfless about Shobha which is good but again he is doing to see her happiness so Shobha needs to understand the situation ..

Each and every member of her family closed the door on her face when she pleaded and its a friend who helped her values her therefore hope now she knows the value of people

Maybe only Sharda will see that she is the solo family member she has as the two samarth & sarika are all about themselves & selfish!!

Also here I feel is Shobha wants to lay the foundation of TRUST to show that they Vikram
& Shobha never did anythkng beleheve words but do the big big ocean pf people. Beleieve just words when eveidence is in front of ourt eyes ????

Vikram knows every crux in pblms but at times helpless as he does need the rightness of the other person who is also involved to give conscent to help

Lets hope he defeats Sarika...

This was how I saw it happening ...