sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Shaguna sees Archana, runs behind her, Archana has an accident!!

Sia is shocked to see Archana and Nani near the door. Archana says we have come to take you back. Sia says i don;t want to go. What was the need for you to come here, she asks. Archana says you had taken time from me to look for your mother, not for any other issue. Sia is upset that she does not understand her feelings. Sia says i like him and that is the truth. Arhchana says this is enough, you do not know anything. Sia says i know everything, i am mature rnough to understand things. I have always been taking my decisions, so now what is the problem? Archana says you are not mature, you do not know the truth. Sia says she has to meet Anand now, she is going. She just goes without uttering another word. Archana and Nani are upset. Archana does not know what to do, she says i will go and stop her. Nani says Anand recognises you, so you do not go. I will go and talk to him, she says and leaves.

Astha is lying in bed when Simran comes there. She enquires about her health. Astha gets up, says she is alright. Simran tells her that nanu is here. She is on her way to Goa. She will be back soon, then they can have a very nice time together. She asks Astha what she wants from Goa? Astha says nothing. Astha's reaction is very odd. She does not seem to be happy. I don't know whether it is guilt or some volcano in her erupting. Simran gets up, she understands Astha's silence, she turns says Mama always loves you, will miss you. Astha gives a very hesitant smile. Simran leaves.

Anand and Sia are talking. Anand says i was on my own, living a life on my own. From nowhere, you came. I was out of my past, relationships, hopes and leading a recluse life. I thought i was an exception. When life was still and calm, you came like an earthquake , just moved things upside down, i was never used to interference in life, nobody asked questions to me, you came all of a sudden, it just turned my life. Sia is smiling, she says atleast i am happy that i changed your life. Even if i am an earthquake, i am happy. But you admit it. Anand is again frustrated. You were alone, i tried to share your loneliness, pain and grief. Actually you opened your house doors for me, now why are you not answeing my questions? Why are you not accpeting the fact that you love me, you made that very clear by dedicating your book to me, Sia says. Anand says this is the problem with your generation people. You know 3-4 words which you use everywhere and try to win over all. Yes, i was concerned about you. Your story made me feel sad, i was definitely concerned. I like you too. But definitely not love you, that too not in the sense that you are thinking. It was very heartening to know that young readers like you loved my philosophic books. I was amazed to see this. It does not mean i am in love with you. Love is something else. Love and Romance are two different things. Love is far more greater than romance. You are a kid now, you will not understand. But i think you will understand this someday. Sia says but nobody understood my feelings. Not even you, my mama, nani. They have come all the way here today to take me back thinking i am going in a wrong path. Anand says you are young, you will understand. He then says i have to go somewhere, so get going. He gets up. When they are talking, Nani is standing near the bushes, seeing everything. She sees Sia coming out, hides. After Sia goes out, she enters the house.

Abhi calls Bhavani and is telling him that Sia is gone. Actually i asked her to go. She is very strange, i struggled to tell her the facts, but she is not understanding. I do not know how to handle this girl. Bhavani says now get ready, you have to go to the conference. Abhi says i will not go. Bhavani says don't fool me. I know you will go to see Simran , if not meet her. Abhi is lost in thoughts. Bhavani says again to get ready and they will go. Abhi then sees Nani near the door. He tells Bhavani that he will talk later, calls her in.

Nani comes in, says i am Sia's nani. Abhi says ok. Nani just starts blasting Abhi. She asks him did u see that girl, did u see your age? Did you notice the age difference? Sia just says she is in love with you. She is madly in love. You cannot do anything. You know that she loves you, still you are silent. What do you think of yourself? She has left her mother and house for you. She is just a kid, she cannot understand all this, but what happened to you?, she screams. Anand says i know that Sia loves me. Actually she came here thinking i was the killer of her friends. She then came here again to say sorry to me. She was guilty then. I tried to wipe out the guilt from her, so talked some nice words to her. She then started thinking of starnge things, said she loves me. I tried a lot to make her understand, i tried my best, i even slapped her once in the process. Nani is shocked. But i could not close my door on her, as she is in a delicate age. I had to try and convince her and try to get that feeling out of her, i was worried that a bad move from me might make her commit some thing wrong, Anand screams. Nani is shocked, sits in the sofa. Anand also sits, calms down, says sorry to her. He then says i know that she loves me. She is a very sweet kid. But for me, she is like a daughter. I like her definitely, but not in that sense. I just cannot, he says in despair. Nani is relieved, has tears in her eyes, she holds his hands. She says i know Sia's feelings. But me and my daughter were worried that Sia might fall into a trap, take some wrong move. So we came here to take her. Anand nods and says Sia will come with you, i will talk to her, do not worry. He then says you can be relaxed and tension free regarding the doubt you have between me and Sia. Nani is in smiles.

Sia and Archana are talking. Sia is telling Archana that she will definitely come back, but she will take some time. Archana says what will you do here? Sia says why do parents always think that their kids cannot take a correct decison on thier own? Why do they always want to protect their kid? Can't i take a correct decision? Why do you always give me lectures? Give me a break, Sia says. She then sees where Nani is. She does not find her, asks Archana. Archana says she has gone down to the reception. Sia asks why did she go down? She could have called room service. Sia then says now that you both have come here, we will enjoy Goa sight seeing. I do not know when i will be back in Goa. There are fabulous beaches here. After that, you both go to London. I will come after few days. She then says she will go talk in the reception about a sight seeing program and then arrange for their tickets. Sia leaves. Archana is tensed what Anand's reaction would have been.

Nani comes to the hotel, calls Archana's room from the reception phone. She tells Archana that everything is ok. She then asks Archana to come to the reception as they cannot talk in the room before Sia. Archana says Sia is coming to the reception. Nani asks Archana to come out of the hotel.

Nani and Archana meet outside the hotel. Nani says i have good news. Anand does not love Sia. Sia's love is one-sided. Archana is very happy. As they are talking, Simran and Shaguna arrive in a car. Shaguna is seeing the place, she cannot see Archana as her face it turned to the other side. Simran tells Shaguna that she is going to check-in, asks Shaguna to come with the luggage. Shaguna agrees, she stands in the sun ,looking here and there. She is facing Nani and Archana. She can see Nani, but Archana is turned the other side.

Archana says i hade heard about relationships, but now seen them. Sia is a kid, for Anand , it was a good opportunity, but something stopped him from gettinbg near Sia. Now i am relieved. We need not tell Sia the truth. It is now easy for us to convince Sia nad take her back. She says this and slightly starts turning the other side. Nani says now you are happy, come , let us go to the room, otherwise Sia will suspect. They then turn towards Shaguna, start moving to the hotel, when Shaguna's eyes accidentally falls on Archana. She does not recollect her, but something makes her see her face again. She sees her face again. Archana and Nani are smiling and coming towards her. Shaguna recognises her. Archana sees Shaguna reacting. She also gets to recollect Shaguna. Archana tries to close her face, pulls her hair over her face, but Shaguna does not budge. She starts to say loudly that you are the one who took baby. She calls for Bhayi. Archana then decides to run away. Shaguna follows her, nani is confused, follows them.All the three run out of the resort, thro the beach sand, to the road, in the traffic. After a long chase, Shaguna misses Archana and runs the opposite direction. Archana is fatigued, stops at a place, tturns and sees whether Shahuna is coming. Nani is coming near Archana. Archana then does not realise that a car is speeding towards her, turns the other side, hits against the car, has a fall. Nani comes there, is shocked to see Archan in the ground. Shaguna who has lost Archana is crying.

Simran is searching for Shaguna in the resort, when Shaguna panting for breath comes there, tells her that she saw the lady in London. Simran first does not get anuything,later realises that Shaguna is saying that she saw the kidnapper. Simran does not believe. Shaguna says the kidnapper ran after seeing Ahaguna. If she was not the lady, why did she run? She is the one, she is here. Search her bhayi, she cries. Simran is also crying, does not know what to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sreedi for a wonderful update
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG 😲

Although I knew the story after reading the promos ,but still enjoyed the update a lot.

Thanks Sree sooooooooo much !
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Sree.
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update! things are at last moving again...
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But for the promos (darn it 😡) we'd all be on tenterhooks!
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot....wonderful update. Yep story is moving really fast...thats good 👏
gurjeeta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally man atleat thingz r gettin abit interesting!!⭐️

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks sree

as always ur updates are great

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail