shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As per the precap Sarika is furious with Samarth and tells him not to mess with her otherwise she will blurt everything out!!

She had earlier called Vikram and told him that something which wud help Shobha & make her in everyone's good books is what she wants to tell Vikram...

Vikram's brains are working over time he will be very cautious now especially with Sarika will he tell Naani abt it ?? Donno he may just go to meet Sarika

There Sarika may tell him that she will allow Shobha in the house only if he declares marryin her.. Vikram will never agree to it ... But then he says fine..with a heavy heart babji will always keep him away from this chudail 😆 as he wud do anythin for Shobha's happiness !!

By then Samarth wud have sent the IT officials to Vikram's house and ask him to vacate seal his office also !!

Sarika is shocked as now Vikram is a popper & no money and has to start all over again his life !!!

Sarika questions Samarth & he says I am smarter than ur idiotic brain!!

I hope Sharda hears these two and smacks them & throws them out !!

Tomorrow is a major turning point for Vikram's Life Hey Babaji & Naani plz pray for ur naati !! Uski salamati is Chudali Kameeni Sarika Say !! 😡 😡

All my assuptions CV's have anything else to surprise us !! 😆 Bring IT on !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have the same line of thoughts
But always CVs give us twists and surprises.

It seems the IT people seal every thing and V walks out of the house with naani and Shoba.

So when is he going to file defamation case?

Samarth has achieved what he wants...good publicity and all

Why should he send the IT raid?

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think since now his target is Sarika who wants Vikram's money !!
So that she cannot say a word abt his karnamas to Sharda or the world ..

So looks like the two samarth & sarika will be at logger heads & thats when Sharda will come to know what awful people she has in her family!!

Thats the only way around these two will hit each other on their faces & fall flat!!

Deformation case cannot be done unless Vikram gathers any evidence !

So this track shuld but a break on these two forever!
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am also eager to see what the CVs have cooked up for us. I'm just sitting there punching at S&S & Binny's images!
Some few iniggles which I will explore in another post.