Can we get to see atleast 3 or 4 episodes of happy Vibha

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I have made this request earlier also. Hope CVs listen to this. Atleast 3 or 4 episodes I want to see Vikram,Shobha,Naani,Jiyu and Rehaan as a happy family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!! 😃

I want cvs to listen to us and unite vibha in the final epis with some happy scenes!! 😳 👏

I soo want vibha together!! Vikram deserves his love & shobha, nani n kids also deserve thier share of happiness! ! Please please give us a few episodes of them all together n vibha 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We r all waiting for Shobha to speak up !! Poor Vikram he is doing all the homework !!
He is fighting Tooth & Nail to get Justiice for Shobha...

Sharda is the biggest Road Block to who needs to realize what snakes she has as her children...

Hope they r punished and ONLY after that we wud see What Shobha wants to do with her LIFE does she see herself with Vikram ... Hope angles & Naani helps Vikram get his share of LOVE whom he sees as Shobha & they are together... & yes atfter this storm which should end soon we will get Happy Days

Fingers Crossed...
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just find the storyline very depressing...Shobha and Garima crying all the time. I still watch because of the good actors and to see how the story ends, but it is not interesting to me anymore. It is so negative, with Sarika, Samarth, Vinita, on top of it specially Shobha is always crying.
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

I just find the storyline very depressing...Shobha and Garima crying all the time. I still watch because of the good actors and to see how the story ends, but it is not interesting to me anymore. It is so negative, with Sarika, Samarth, Vinita, on top of it specially Shobha is always crying.

The line of the story is ... how a woman harassed by her family, rises up to fight for her justice.

But so far Vikram alone is running here and there to get rid of the scandal.

Shoba is always crying and in addition Vikram has the job to console her.

So how are they going to justify their theme.

More over we cannot see any love brewing between them and the mere existence is difficult.

We hope ,as our friends say the CVs litsen to us and get the track in a right direction
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

The line of the story is ... how a woman harassed by her family, rises up to fight for her justice.

But so far Vikram alone is running here and there to get rid of the scandal.

Shoba is always crying and in addition Vikram has the job to console her.

So how are they going to justify their theme.

More over we cannot see any love brewing between them and the mere existence is difficult.

We hope ,as our friends say the CVs litsen to us and get the track in a right direction

The show is going to end in a few weeks. We still find Shobha weak, weeping, unable to stand up against her husband. There is no sign of her realization of love for Vikram...she is still thinking why and how Samarth did this to me? I would have loved to see more spunk in her. Sometimes I find her knaivity really irritating. First she blamed Vikram for sending her back to Samarth and now she blames herself for spoiling his life. OK, so don't spoil it anymore. Stop brooding over the past, and fight back. She is lucky she has Vikram, Naani, Garima and Riddhima on her side.

In fact Garima comes across as a better fighter than Shobha, but even she is always losing the battle. Too much space is given to the villains - Sarika, Samarth and Vinita; rest is taken up by the grey characters like Sharda, Sanju etc.; hardly any bonding between Vikram and Shobha shown yet; true, Vikram now has to console her all the time.

This is one of the most depressing and negative stories that I have watched on TV.
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be ,just to show the grave situation Shoba is in , they show so many negative scenes
'
To compensate all the negativity yesterdays ViBha 's revelation on their feelings are un paralall

Fridays Vibha scene speaks volumes and here after we can see the positive track
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me too...I hope they show atleast a week of them happy as a family n growing 😃😃