garima and sanjay- the "shouldn't have been together" couple

lostgirl3 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Garima shouldn't have married sanjay in the first place. If you've noticed, sanjay never really understood garu's problems even before they got married.
One time when garu came to meet him, she was late because at that time it was really difficult for her to go out from home (due to ajay stuff). She told him so. And he was rude to her and told her to stop the drama.
"Band karo yeh drama"...his dialogue then and now.

I never wanted garima to marry sanjay. i know they were crazy about each other but a successful marriage requires commitment, patience, understanding, love and respect for each other. Never was convinced sanjay and garima could have that kind of relationship. I don't know what CVs have on their mind but I definitely don't want them to end up together
Edited by lostgirl3 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cvs want Garima to come to her mother's place for a short while to help set right things for Shoba.
She will be a catalyst for Vibha's bonding

Further Sanjay is a good guy, but due to his SIL's influence from the beginning he is some what at a distance to Garima

Definitely he will realize his mistakes and love her there after.

One thing we can't expect all to be like Vikram.. devotional,sacrificing and with uncondtioned love

Men may have some negative attributes, but should not be like the animal low life Samarth.
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I understand & agree with u
Sanjay doesn't deserve garu 😕
Since her pregnancy he's been rude and idiot ...I don't like how CV's changed his character ...but I hope in the end he apologizes and get her back
lostgirl3 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: rangamma

Cvs want Garima to come to her mother's place for a short while to help set right things for Shoba.

She will be a catalyst for Vibha's bonding

Further Sanjay is a good guy, but due to his SIL's influence from the beginning he is some what at a distance to Garima

Definitely he will realize his mistakes and love her there after.

One thing we can't expect all to be like Vikram.. devotional,sacrificing and with uncondtioned love

Men may have some negative attributes, but should not be like the animal low life Samarth.

i agree with you. But the way Sanjay is behaving with Garima makes me really mad. Yeah, his SIL is filling up his ears but how could he not trust the woman he loves? Garima couldn't convince him that his SIL is trying to kill their baby but he is easily convinced that Garima is trying to get separated. Relationships are based on trust and respect. it's okay that he doesn't want a baby right now, but he should have at least felt something for Garima's pain.No matter how mad you're at someone, if you love them you can't feel nothing when they are in pain.

I respect your opinion. But due the things that have been happening lately, i honestly think that Garima and Sanjay are a wrong match.😊
lostgirl3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Millerrr88

I understand & agree with u

Sanjay doesn't deserve garu 😕
Since her pregnancy he's been rude and idiot ...I don't like how CV's changed his character ...but I hope in the end he apologizes and get her back

Whenever I see him talking to her that way, I'm like "Show some respect to your wife. Plus she's pregnant. Come on, she's carrying an innocent life inside her. Isn't it beautiful?"