Kay Kay Menon vs Irrfan Khan?

Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Two the greatest underrated actors in hindi cinema. Who do you think is better?? I would say Irrfan Khan however Kay Kay menon has given some great performances too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1020442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tyagisaab

Two the greatest underrated actors in hindi cinema.

I agree..

'Who do you think is better?? I would say Irrfan Khan however Kay Kay menon has given some great performances too "

I agree there also..KK Menon is also powerful actor ; infact better than many cloud 9 actors but Irffan Khan is the show stealer (4 me atleast)..No other actor surpasses him when it comes to 'living' the character assigned to him , imo ..
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have had a crush on Kay Kay Menon for the longest time..😆 ever since that whole casting couch scandal happened with Irrfan, I see "pervy" when I look into his eyes..so my choice will always be Kay Kay..he's damn good as an actor...and suits many roles..
642126 thumbnail
As an actor I feel Kay Kay Menon is better. His range of expressions is better compared to Irrfan.

But Irrfan has made better choices and has had a more successful career.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Irrfaan Khan tries to be so natural that he comes across as expressionless to me at times. 😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both are fabulous but Irfan is tad better
Actually Maqbool and Pan Singh Tomar are unmatchable
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like kay kay better :)
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acting and performance wise Kay kay is better than Irfan khan. He have variety of movies starting from punch to gulal , black friday , corporate , life in metro etc.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Irrfan Khan has shown a lot of variation through his work and has received a lot of recognition too.

But I like Kay Kay Menon more. He is awesome at playing a kameena. I think Sarkar was the first film of his I saw and while at first I had no interest in watching it, I was glued to the screen just for his performance.

I remember how pleasantly surprised I was to see him in Shahid after a long time.

And of course recently in Haider he was awesome.

I still need to see Gulaal though. Have seen a lot of people praise the film on the forum.

@Tinah Ditto! I have a bit of a crush on Kay Kay too. 😳😆
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Irrfan Khan is brilliance. Kay Kay is a fabulous actor as well but I think Irrfan is a tad better.