Beautiful Vibha scene & Vikram is amazing!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As she walks lost in herself on the high traffic street !!
Shobha Shobha screaming to get her attention were Vikram & Naani !!
Naani gettin off and so Vikram pacing ans grabing her Shobha stopping her from walking further .. She was just devistated yet Vikran wud not allow her to move and asking her to relax calm down!!
His hold was strong on her he wanted to keep her gaurded from the rush on either side.. She wanted to letgo end her life in defeat !! Untill the strong hold & Naani's slap to wake her up composed her!!
Shobha you have your kids they need you how can you do this !! Came the loud demand from rge sweet naani who has also been thro thick & thin raising a child like Vikram...
Both wasted no time & took her home!!

The Fire Place :: Sitting devisted as Shobha weeps in pain .. As a healer Vikram comes by with cups of coffee placing at either of the side tables sitting at a distance yet close to her!!
Her voice sunk deep barely wanting to speak pour her heart out!! The man Vikram just felt her pain so much wished he cud hig her embrace her wipe out every drop of those tears giving this beautiful flower Shobha so much pain he wish he wanted only happiness for her.. Shobha Shobha the voice his soft senous tone rang around her she knew he wanted to comfort her but it was too late she had to weep her heart out .. He assures her that he will set things right we he and naani will always be with her .. He takes the blame that he shud'nt have sent her back to that demon... All he gave was pain yet his only thought was her happiness with her family...

What a heart warming scene beautiful with scale & perfect.. Apurva has such a soft voice when he brings passion desire & warmth ...

As he consoles her she composes herself & requests her to sip her coffee!!!

At the room a jug of water for the nite !! He stands against the chest of drawer as she sits still shaken by the whole incident .. There is silence there are thoughts there is helpless ness there is need .. Both sailing in the same boat Yet Vikram calms her down as asks her to sleep take rest as tomorrow will be a brighter day!!

As he walks down in the hall he sits on his couch & feels the happenings with Shobha and Naani comes by he questions how could the family not call or enquire about her how can they not worry !! What a man Vikram really you stand so tall so dignified truly a charcater of real!!!
As Naani explains how she went to sharda to request her to consider the framing on Shobha but she would not budge & slammed the door on her face ...
Vikram feeling all this happned due to him as he sent her back that day while Naani assures him that he did what he felt she needed & he has a heart of gold & pure love selfless love but he feels that his love has put an eclipse on Shobha ... N hopes tomorrow the sunshine will brighten her life !!

Awww Vikram you are her sunshine you are her rainbow & the kushi she needs hope angles hear both of you & bless the happiness you share!!

The Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye rining in both sides as Shobha thinks what a demon I married ans suffering while here there a MAN so dignified so amazing what is he made of he is so scaled I feel I connect woth him for life forever for ages !! A Silver Lining words of hope words of reassurance seems to capture her thoughts!!!

Loved these scenes loads of significance symbolic to a way of understanding how LOVE as Faith Understanding Trust & Respect weaves into two individuals vikram & shobha & more so we have Shobha who sees this wonderful man Vikram Ahuja as indeed a man of integrity !!

This is just beautiful the writers brought & weaved a phase of the story a journey where these two are always there for each other and go along its bliss its passion its enchanting ...

I have pictures will add later as I wrote on the phone!!

Love Vibha however they show they bring bliss & Vikram is my love !!

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Added Pictures.. from beautiful Vibha Scenes..
The sitting & Vikram understanding Shobha at the fireplace looking at her beautiful face yet in deep pain was all he wished was her happiness.. Tears rolling uncontrollably and he wished to wipe BUT he know she needs herself to compose & told her he would support her always,,This man has so much patience so much pf passion for Shobha this beautiful reasoning he weaves around her is JUST pure LOVE...

Naani just pushed Shobha to wake her up and give her a slap and it was like she pushed her against a protection of Vikram ...

Naani's Naati as she praised him or his selfless LOVE .. Indeed Vikram its a beautiful way you have weaved it around yourself for Shobha ... hope she sees that and weaves it around both of you as close knit and more...
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AS I read on your post(with all the pictures) , felt like crying over Shoba's misfortune and
so moved by their conversation.

He wants to console by touching her hands, but the recent incidence prevented him from doing so.

Oh when will this end?

Over dosage of villanism, let them change the scene in a positive track
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Being together being compassionate towards Shobha is Vikram's gesture for his love for Shobha

Thats the most beautiful form of love this show these two rule that reasoning and are always reasons to bring that to scale!!

A very mature and real projection of story tellin in the recent times and in timeline of life!! 👏
afhima thumbnail
why are they not asking the doctor for witness who treated shobha? i guess he was involved in samarths plan?
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww poor shoba...i feel bad for her 😭😭😭😭
very emotional scene 😭😭😭😭
I want samarth n sarika to pay for this asap...i'm running out of patience 😕😡😡😡😡