Disha Vakanis beauty secrets revealed..!!!

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Television actress Disha Vakani aka Daya of popular serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah believes that a basic but regular skin and hair care regime is enough to stay beautiful. Working in a daily soap is not that easy; but looking fit and beautiful is a must for an actress.

Here she reveals some of her beauty secrets:

Says Disha, "I feel whatever you eat, it is showed on your face. I religiously practice a diet regime to stay fit and healthy. My day starts with 3 glass of water; it helps me to keep my system clear. Also meditation is the key to a healthy system and so I try to meditate a lot. If you are happy from inner side of your body, the face automatically looks healthy and clear."

My face care: "For keeping my face clear, I need to keep my digestive system in order. I make sure to have plenty of water to remove the toxins. I completely avoid junk food; but yes in our work schedule, there are times when you are left with no options. At that moment, I have light foods like steam idlis, veg-sandwiches, milk or curd. I also have lukewarm water with lemon, it helps me to stay away from the oil and which automatically helps me with pimple-free skin. I plan the timing of my diet; before 8 am, I am done with my breakfast, then between 2-3pm I have my lunch which consist of salad, buttermilk, 2 chapatis, dal and sabzi. I completely avoid my dinner after 8 pm because at the end of the day your stomach needs rest. I don't get much time to exercise, but yes I walk a lot. This helps me in keeping myself fit and happy."

My hair care: "I am a great fan of Meena Kumari's long hair. Firstly, never comb your hair when they are wet. They make them rougher. And also, let your hairs get dried naturally; avoid using hair-drier. I oil my hair twice in a week with coconut oil. These simple tips have really worked for me."

Actress Disha Vakani is a family-oriented person. It's been almost 16 years; the actress has left Ahmadabad (hometown) to fulfill her acting dreams in Mumbai. Her hectic schedule doesn't permit much to spend time with her family members, but still she would love to roam on the streets of US, Canada, London, Dubai and many such places. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs...mai ek baat puchun...topic se thodi alag h...we keep reading about affairs n relationship of different celebrities...tmkoc ke most of the actors are married but m very curious to know about munmun's and disha's relationship status...kisi ko kuch pata h if they are dating someone or something like this bcoz atleast disha ke boyfriend kebaare main ya uske kisi beau ke baare main to maine kabhi kahin pada hi ni...
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Koi karo na reply plz...wanna know about munmun n disha...plz
slash7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post .. she had talked about meditation earlier too 
@ diya -  I had read somewhere that moonmoon dutta has a boyfriend who also works in TV industry although he's not an actor.. maybe a technician or director etc

disha vakani is unmarried i  think .. don't know 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Disha is in her late 30s but still her face looks so young and fresh.
@Diya,disha is unmarried. No idea whether she has a boyfriend or not.Her brother Mayur vakani aka hamara Sundar fraudia is married.
Munmun had an affair with Armaan Malik according to some rumors but she broke up with him because he used to abuse her.I don't know whether it's true or not.
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Thnks slash 7 n subha for answering...but who is armaan malik...???
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dia.207

Thnks slash 7 n subha for answering...but who is armaan malik...???

its arman kholi...not arman malik..

armaan kholi is a failed bollywood hero and i guess he appeared in big boss last year i think..

but then some say it is true and some say rumor...

as of now i think...both disha and munmun are single...ready to mingle..

ek hai Gujarati jelebi too dusri hai Bengali rasgulla...😆, both are sweet...😆😛..

happy chocolate day friends...😛😆
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Oo...armaan kohli...thanks for telling bhaia...n thank god munmun left him...he was so aggressive in big boss...also he is so older then her...munmun is so beautiful and elegant...she deserves a good looking guy of her age...!!!!
Edited by dia.207 - 9 years ago
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disha has nice hair and skin. And she didn't gain even an inch of fat in so many years of TMKOC.
Yes I also heard that Munmun had filed a police complaint also against Armaan Kohli. 
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Hmm...i just read that article on telly buzz after i get to know about this through subha's n slash 7 post...!!!