Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Hahaha hinna u r out numbered here by a huge margin when it comes to luving Sumbul iqbal
We all r Sumbul lovers here from rukhsar n roag days

N from which angle does she gets old

She has a baby cute face

And u liked her with Buddha shahood in Teri berukhi...r u kidding me...she looked like his daughter in the show

I m so glad now pak drama Indus has a bunch of young heroes too and Sumbul and other young actresses and most importantly the viwers are spared from the PAIRING with the Buddhas

Thnx to agha Ali...affan...Danish...zahid...emaad irfani

Sami AHSAN Imran Abbas Fawad Adeel still goes with the young heroines

But mikaal looked really old n worn out in his last two shows laa and tum mera hi Rehna

But in his new show promos she is looking awesum like before again thank god...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

actually.. i have this problem of leaving shows in the mid.. bohat khush kismat hote hn wo shows jinhe me POORA dekhti hun ๐Ÿ˜† well actually i have started watching last few epis actually.. when Abi dies... before tht.. my sis told the beginning.. didn't get time to catch up with the beginning...

Marna mat ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

What happens in a show can b summed up in a few words but the experience of watching scene by scene is a different experience altogether

Even if u hv watched the ending and know what happens in the beginning still watch the first 12 epis

U can forward the scns of the supporting cast...jus watch the scenes of ibad n haniya...I can't tell u how much u 'll luv it
Its the way she is always dressed up and her expressions which make her look 100 years older ๐Ÿ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Its the way she is always dressed up and her expressions which make her look 100 years older ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree with you with all my heart...I am so glad she sticks to geo dramas...which i dont watch...just stay there sumbul.๐Ÿ˜†...all she does is move her eyes really fast...watch her, you will agree๐Ÿ˜†
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes personally I think sumbul has some problem. Sumbul kai fans sai muazrat kai saath first of all she needs to change her hairstylist ASAP and then I think she needs to work on her crying face. She does not look endearing at all when she cries and unfortunately in most of her dramas most of the time she only cries.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Yes personally I think sumbul has some problem. Sumbul kai fans sai muazrat kai saath first of all she needs to change her hairstylist ASAP and then I think she needs to work on her crying face. She does not look endearing at all when she cries and unfortunately in most of her dramas most of the time she only cries.

I wish someone can make a gif of her face in which her eyes keep moving from one corner to the other๐Ÿ˜†...rubina ashraf does the same๐Ÿคข
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I wish someone can make a gif of her face in which her eyes keep moving from one corner to the other๐Ÿ˜†...rubina ashraf does the same๐Ÿคข

Ohh yeah you are right...they do move and twitch their eyes manically.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adeel Hussain and Sanam Jung (my OTP of all OTPs in case of Pak dramas)
Sami Khan and Aiza Khan (my first Pak drama ship)
Emaad Irfani and Sara Khan
Imran Abbad and Sanam Jung (even though I haven't seen 'em in anything)
and that's about it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What happens in a show can b summed up in a few words but the experience of watching scene by scene is a different experience altogether

Even if u hv watched the ending and know what happens in the beginning still watch the first 12 epis

U can forward the scns of the supporting cast...jus watch the scenes of ibad n haniya...I can't tell u how much u 'll luv it

i knw.. but itz a thing tht i could not watch the beginning.. pehle toh i hardly watch shows.. n when i do.. itz like i m SACH ME farigh ๐Ÿ˜† so yeah.. till now jitne bhi shows mene POORE dekhe hn wo holidays me dekhe hn.. like recently it was Bashar Momin.. thankfully...

will surely watch Kankar n MeJ as a whole in upcoming days :)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wohooo.. Sumbul ki itni baatein :P Well.. i personally don't bother about these details.. i've seen her in Roag.. n loved her.. it was character's demand.. veryone has its own style to play acts n to enact emotions.. we have to jugde tht acc to their personality..
n regarding her look.. i like her look in her upcoming show with Agha.. those curls suit her.. :)

#MyPOV ๐Ÿ˜ณ