Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

Jibran/Armeena look surprisingly amazing together in Ishq Parast. I didn't like them in Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi but in Ishq Parast they were amazing.

Also, I wonder now am I the only one who actually liked OKB and Sana in Goya? I thought they were quite cute.

I also didn't like Jibran with Armeena in MANH .. May be because I didn't like Armeena in that show.. I am glad that she has worked on her styling now.. Her look is innocent in her shows nowadays. In one or two episodes of Ishq Parast I watched.. Jibran n her definitely looked good together.

Osman Khalid Butt and Sana Javed ROCKED as a jodi in Goya.. I loved them ! ❤️
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad someone else ships OKB/Sana, the two were amazing in Goya. Granted, OKB/Maya as Wali/Farah will always be my OTP, if I had to ship OKB with anyone else, it'd be Sana. The chemistry they had was just beautiful.
You should watch Ishq Parast, Ash. The theme is of the psyche of a person whose been abandoned by his own selfish parents, it's interesting.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I knoww.. My sister watched it and really liked that show.. I watched with her on n off.. So i know about the story somehow.. And it actually sounds really good.. Will give it a shot as a whole once I get my vacations back :)
WaliFarah thumbnail
XD Speaking of jodi's though, I have a fond love for Gohar Rasheed and Sana Javed as a couple even if they haven't properly had their romance story yet.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
In Foya, I really liked Gohar.. And yeah.. Sana and Gohar looked good too whenever they came on screen.. I don't know if they worked together elsewhere though..
WaliFarah thumbnail
They are also married in Aitraaz and will most probably get married in Paiwand too, the way things are going 😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Awesome Post.. My Favorite Jodi's are

Sami Khan and Sara Chaudhry (TPM)
Sami Khan and Aiza Khan (So many to name)
Fawad Khan and Sanam Saeed (ZGH)
Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan (HS)

Adding to the list..

Osman Khalid Butt and Maya Ali (DeD)
Imran Abbas and Sanam Jung (Alvida)
Imran Abbas and Maya Ali (MNYH)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I think I should also edit my main post 😆
WaliFarah thumbnail
Imran/Maya's chemistry was gorgeous in MNYH, I'm glad they ended up married. I really hope they do another drama together. How awesome will it be to see a love triangle between OKB, Maya and Imran Abbas? Maybe add Sana Javed to the mix somehow too.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

Imran/Maya's chemistry was gorgeous in MNYH, I'm glad they ended up married. I really hope they do another drama together. How awesome will it be to see a love triangle between OKB, Maya and Imran Abbas? Maybe add Sana Javed to the mix somehow too.

It would definitely be a wonderful combo of young cast.. Plus, they all have chemistry with each other.. Chalo.. Lets do a zabardast script for their show :P

BTW.. What should I call you ? 😳