Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGFFF YES SO TRUE

EMAAD IRFANI AND SARA KHAN LOOKS KILLER...like literally KILLER...I wish they did a better show for them rather than that gheesa peeta dil nahin manta...emaad is really unlucky...he gets the worst scripts

Coming to SAMI AYEZA...hell yeah they were my FIRST OFFSCREEN SHIP from pak drama Industry...I used to think why the he'll do they look SO DAMN GOOD together ufff...I hv watched all their dramas twice ...I didn't know SAMI was married then

and yesss ADEEL SANAM JUNG...I really don't know WHY I USED TO GET GOOSEBUMPS watching each and every zeeshaan romaisa scenes...

Exactly. Emaad and Sara have such great chemistry and it was wasted on such a crap show. So not pleased with it. I hope they get casted again with a better show.

I saw them in a promo for do qadam door hain and I watched the show. They compliment each other very well. I need to watch more of their shows.

Your love for Adeel and Sanam J. makes me wanna give you a big hug. I absolutely adored them in MSKSH, I only watched the show for them in hopes they get some development, and unfortunately we didn't get to see much. The writers didn't utilise their chemistry to its fullest potential. I really hope they do another project together and actually have a romantic storyline.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you do know everything now.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@IMANE...CIMBA...JAVEY...I WANT U GUYS IN SANGAT THREAD BY THIS WEEK
PLZ WATCH THE FEW EPIS THAT AIRED and put an overall review asap in Sangat thread

Please
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also felt that MSKSH was cut short on adeel and Sanam's pair. They had no comfy scenes and little dash of romance was needed. Snam was left feeling not at ease till the end and i felt kind of unfinished end.

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

you do know everything now.

it actually wasnt related to me but a certain someone who shall not be named😛
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^You got the point Hinna.. You got it.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tum logon ne mujhe bulaya main nahi ayi meri baatein karli..aur mujhe AB pata lag raha hai 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

I'd like to add Osman Khalid Butt and Maya Ali, Faisal Qureshi and Naveen Waqar, and Ali Rehman and Hareem Farooq to the list.

Javzz if u can plz do make a VM on Sami-Ayeza! I love that jodi <33
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maya ali and osman khalid but.
Fawad khan and sanam saeed.
Imraan abbas and sanam jung.
Fahad Mustafa and sanam baloch.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@IMANE...CIMBA...JAVEY...I WANT U GUYS IN SANGAT THREAD BY THIS WEEK

PLZ WATCH THE FEW EPIS THAT AIRED and put an overall review asap in Sangat thread

Please

Sangat...
Give me link of the thread..
I might the show a try..