Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

By idea why Savera NADEEM doesn't do dramas anymore...is she taking a break too...I m a blind fan of hers but unfortunately all of her shows are available in low quality online except Bari apa and QET

i only watched her in qet...she is too good...i felt for her in that drama like it is savera not Ayesha who was going through all the pain...i only have this kind of feeling for sanam balooch and for s. saeed (kashaf)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

i only watched her in qet...she is too good...i felt for her in that drama like it is savera not Ayesha who was going through all the pain...i only have this kind of feeling for sanam balooch and for s. saeed (kashaf)

Plz watch Bari apa...Savera rox in that show big-time...it's the only show of hers which is available online in good print ...do watch it...it has an amazing cast too
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz watch Bari apa...Savera rox in that show big-time...it's the only show of hers which is available online in good print ...do watch it...it has an amazing cast too

how is the story Abbey? And who is the lead actor here?
Bari aapa is about the same old sister rivalry lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BA's cast is HUGE i think.. I have seen few parts of it 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Bari aapa is about the same old sister rivalry lol

Yeah the concept is same but execution is very different with amazing characterization dialogues n screenplay

And it has a few parallel tracks...not jus the sisters track which doesn't. Mk the show monotonous

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

BA's cast is HUGE i think.. I have seen few parts of it 😳

it has a huge cast but everyone has a important role to play...no one is a side kick ...even the supporting characters hv importance...it doesn't hover around the leads only
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yeah.. Tht i got seeing tht part of the show.. It has focused on every single character.. Since i didn't knw the abc of the show.. I was looking for the leads other than Savera 😆 coz she was the Bari Apa.. But us k ilawa baqi sab ki story bhi itni organized hogi.. Yeh nai pata tha..
I can remember Noman Ijaz, Ayesha Khan, Sarah Khan being there..

Just , i have a doubt.. Ayesha n Savera were sisters ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

^ yeah.. Tht i got seeing tht part of the show.. It has focused on every single character.. Since i didn't knw the abc of the show.. I was looking for the leads other than Savera 😆 coz she was the Bari Apa.. But us k ilawa baqi sab ki story bhi itni organized hogi.. Yeh nai pata tha..

I can remember Noman Ijaz, Ayesha Khan, Sarah Khan being there..

Just , i have a doubt.. Ayesha n Savera were sisters ?

Yeah each n every character had a solid story n track

Seeing the name it feels like it's abt Bari apa only but when u watch it u realise how beautiful ly the characters hv been intertwined

Savera n ayesha are soutans...hahaha

Saveras sister is the actress who played manaal in Chup raho
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

how is the story Abbey? And who is the lead actor here?

This is the same writer who wrote SHUKK Chup raho ALVIDA...so by now u know she is good but I don't want to tell u the story as it will kinda ruin a few surprises for u but u shud watch it asap and comment here whether u liked it or not...u 'll b surprised to see Savera in a completely different role here than QET