Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

904129 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ABBY I Can See That! 😃 I found Saba Qamar hell gorgeous..!! And TBH Meekal may not be a great actor but he is effingly handsome!! I havent watched Pani Jaisa Piyaar or Kaisi Yeh Mohabbat as renamed by Zindagi but by the promos..Both luk gorgeous together! Saba is beautiful whereas he is handsome..!! They compliment each other well! THank God! I have another Fawad-Naveen Here warna I thought Im the only!! Ditto there scenes in Humsafar were electrifying! Spcly the scene where Asher apologizes to Sara..!! Boy Oh Boy their Chemistry! I've often seen ppl hyping abt Fawad-Mahira but I love Fawad-Naveen more! ❤️ Naveen was terrific as The Psychotic Sara. Agree, Mehreen-Fawad shared a beautiful chemistry in Dastaan as Hassan-Rabia. Mehreen lukd Heavenly.. The only person whom I love opp Sanam Saeed is Fawad Khan! These two are pure love as Zaroon-Kashaf! My Fav.. Another Jodi is Saba Q-Fawad. Their chemistry was superb in Dastaan..!! Shows im watching are Dil-E-Muztar, Tootey Hue Par..😊
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Humza Abbasi and Ayeza khan (Pyaray Afzal)
Sanam Jung and Imran Abbas (Dil e Muztar)
Sami khan and Ayeza khan (Do Qadam Dor thay)
Humayun Sayed and Sonia Rehman (Doraha)

Top of the range jodi in my p.o.v

Rahat Kazmi and Marina khan (Dhoop Kinare)
lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanam baloch mikaal in durr e shahwar & kuch pyaar ka pagalpan bhi tha
faisal qureshi usna shah in one and only bhai hoga tera baap i mean bashar momin
noman ijaz amina sheikh in jackson heights specially in threading scene
noman ijaz sara chaudhary in malangi
fahad mustafa and alishba yusuf
alishaba and mohaib mdkjzm
alishaba and babar ali in ek najar meri taraf
alishaba and noman ijaz in sargoshi
alishba and shahryaar munnavar in tanhaiyaan naye silisily
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lively_roshani ...yaayyy at last I found someone who prefers Sanam B and Meekal in KPKP 👍🏼 I was the only one in my cousins who was rooting for Shamraiz-Kiran rather than Mujtaba-Kiran. In fact since the first scene of Meekal and Sanam B together in KPKP I had an inkling that this is what going to happen.
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for ur choices here guys !! Such a lovely ones 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Thank u so much for ur choices here guys !! Such a lovely ones 😃

Ash ki bachchi...watch mehram this wks Epi asap and comment on the thread. ..but don't go to the thread before watching the epi
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mikaal and Sakeena
Zahid and sakeena
okk i love Mikaal with sanam and Zahid with aysha but not madly i am not jodi fans i only LOve my fav Actors :p
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

@lively_roshani ...yaayyy at last I found someone who prefer Sanam B and Meekal in KPKP 👍🏼 I was the only one in my cousins who was rooting for Shamraiz-Kiran rather than Mujtaba-Kiran. In fact since the first scene of Meekal and Sanam B together in KPKP I had an inkling that this is what going to happen.

i found them much sparked then fawad and sanam in that drama
meekal was superb in that drama with both the ladies
lively_roshani thumbnail
by the way i am not very big fan of jodies but the good script and flawless actors
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Mikaal and Sakeena

Zahid and sakeena
okk i love Mikaal with sanam and Zahid with aysha but not madly i am not jodi fans i only LOve my fav Actors :p

Who is sakeena