Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
But all tht happened due to Her arrogance in the beginning na.. she used to say such things about Rudaba n then he took it for real ..
Haan par I think it was all due to Bashar...Both sisters did what he wanted from them
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
HE did ALL for her sisters re... it was for him a littele bit too.. but MOSTLY it was for her sisters..
Like bringing Buland for Tayyaba.. even if tht was also beneficial for him in the form of Rudaba but still.. pehle toh he started all for Tayyaba na :P

then when he saw her Sahira's house getting ruined due to his decision.. he, inspite of "hating" Rudaba due to xyz reasons, BROUGHT her home JUST BECAUSE OF his sisters' happiness...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
then when he decided to REFUSE her n told his reasons to Sahira.. she ONLY thought about HER house.. her family.. k uska ghar na toote.. BAS.. she kind of did NOT care about his bros' insecurities.. which i felt was rude.. :/
He was trying to help them with his bossy attitude but actually created more problems 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^^ i knw right :D

but i LOVED it when was like "TANG agaya" when Sahira came back home.. he was like.. " wahin ka wahin khara hun" i was 🤣
But his epic dialogue was BHAI HOGA TERA BAAP 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
i knw 😆

kasam se.. aj tak aisa nai hua mere sath.. i LOVED the one who does badtamiziyaan.. or wo bhi serious wali.. but Bashar is a different case 🤣
904129 thumbnail
Hola Pplz! Im a Very religious viewer of Pakistani Dramas all thanx to Zindagi..!! 😃 My Favorite Jodis go as.. Fawad Khan- Sanam Saeed (Zindagi Gulzar Hai.) Fawad Khan- Sanam Baloch (Dastaan, Kuch Pyaar, Akbari-Asghari.) Fawad Khan- Nadia Jamil (Behadd.) Fawad Khan- Naveen Waqar (Humsafar. Knew they werent a couple but still they were gorgeous!!! ❤️) Saba Qamar-Meekal Zulfiqar (Paani Jaisa Piyaar) Aamina Sheikh- Adeel Hussain (Mora Piya.) OKB-Maya Ali (Aunn Zara.) Imran Abbas- Sanam Jung (Dil-e-Muztar.) Mehwish Hayat- Ahsan Khan (MQMD, Mirat-ul-Uroos.)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Hola Pplz! Im a Very religious viewer of Pakistani Dramas all thanx to Zindagi..!! 😃 My Favorite Jodis go as.. Fawad Khan- Sanam Saeed (Zindagi Gulzar Hai.) Fawad Khan- Sanam Baloch (Dastaan, Kuch Pyaar, Akbari-Asghari.) Fawad Khan- Nadia Jamil (Behadd.) Fawad Khan- Naveen Waqar (Humsafar. Knew they werent a couple but still they were gorgeous!!! ❤️) Saba Qamar-Meekal Zulfiqar (Paani Jaisa Piyaar) Aamina Sheikh- Adeel Hussain (Mora Piya.) OKB-Maya Ali (Aunn Zara.) Imran Abbas- Sanam Jung (Dil-e-Muztar.) Mehwish Hayat- Ahsan Khan (MQMD, Mirat-ul-Uroos.)

We have exactly the same list when it comes to best Jodie...even I LUVED Saba q n mikaal in paani jaisa pyaar and izteraab even though they hardly had romantic scenes in both shows ...

Fawad naveen...hell yeah...I never said it a ywhere openly but I jus LUVED Fawad naveen scns in humsafar when they were jus friends ...they had a spark...I so wish they did another show together

Another underrated Jodi is Fawad mehreen raheel...they did 3 shows together and in every show there was CHEMISTRY

But with Adeel I like Sanam saeed more ...

Good to see a ZINDAGI viewer here...what else r u watching now