Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzee967

Congratulations Rabulians for the new AT...new RaBul/Arnal landπŸ₯³

Hopes that this AT will bring one of the most beautiful and cherished moments in RaBul' s life and for all of us too drool over...😳!!!!
Eagerly looking forward to RaBul romance, dance...and most importantly the much awaited RaBul wedding..!!!!!

Ritzee 11 more comments then you will turn groupbie  
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
did you guys notice...Rabul-abhi were acting weird when aaliyah blabbering...and abhi cuts her short...
yesterday epi was weird...badly edited...stupid...but the behaviour of the characters especially abhi...purab...BB were weird too...

Rabul was fine with aaliyah some days ago...BB-aaliyah were getting friendly with each other...suddenly in yesterday epi...they began to doubt aaliyah...they were trying to find out meaning of aaliyah's double meaning speech...

abhi who was so proud of his sister for her sacrifice during NYP...suddenly cuts her short when aaliyah tries to make Rabul feel guilty by making them remember abt her love for purab

Its weird and something fishy on the lines...i think after pragya's kidnapping drama ends...we might get some clues and hints...as i think neil will escape since its pragya...and his plotting with Taaliyah continues while pragya tells the family the truth what happened in the store room...doubt of suspicion will rise in abhi's mind and he will try to investigate...
Akanjali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi di 
Akanjali1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

did you guys notice...Rabul-abhi were acting weird when aaliyah blabbering...and abhi cuts her short...

yesterday epi was weird...badly edited...stupid...but the behaviour of the characters especially abhi...purab...BB were weird too...

Rabul was fine with aaliyah some days ago...BB-aaliyah were getting friendly with each other...suddenly in yesterday epi...they began to doubt aaliyah...they were trying to find out meaning of aaliyah's double meaning speech...

abhi who was so proud of his sister for her sacrifice during NYP...suddenly cuts her short when aaliyah tries to make Rabul feel guilty by making them remember abt her love for purab

Its weird and something fishy on the lines...i think after pragya's kidnapping drama ends...we might get some clues and hints...as i think neil will escape since its pragya...and his plotting with Taaliyah continues while pragya tells the family the truth what happened in the store room...doubt of suspicion will rise in abhi's mind and he will try to investigate...

yup i noticed. Hope he will find his sis true face 
Akanjali1 thumbnail
We want RaBul wedding soon 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanjali1

Koi sbs /sbb segment? 

not yet...saara has not posted yet...πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
the pace Rabul marriage track going...i am not surprised if they get married on 15th April 2015...first anniversary of KKB...😑Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
I saw sbb segment Pragya Neil scene rabul engagement dance supriya mam & mrunal iv 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: PtgFan

I saw sbb segment Pragya Neil scene rabul engagement dance supriya mam & mrunal iv 

thanks jags...
to be honest...i am putting a stone in my heart and telling...i don't want Rabul dance anymore till they get married...i am fed up of it...whenever they have intimate moment together...aaliyah's annoying face was in focus...😑🀒...even in yesterday's dance...it could have been a beautiful Rabul moment...but aaliyah's annoying face ruined the entire moment...all the focus was on her face...😑🀒