shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Vikram Shobha triggers one side !!

Samarth Sarika on the other side !!

Band Baj ney wala hai !!

Sarika is a big player !!

Lekin Vikram is also one !!

Arrey yaar stopped just when I wanted to see more !!

Kaal ka hoga MMS and trap for Vikram and Shobha !!

Naani & her Naati she is heading always for Vibha !! Naani ur wishes will come true fingers crossed !!

Have to watch again ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Sonali's Sarees are ravishing !! She looks gorgeous in the pastel pink '

Apu as Vikram dialogues ka kya kehna !! Shobha ki Shakti wah !! You are too good!!

Always to motivate Shobha way to go man !

Be always beside Shobha Vikram

He truly is a selfless love guy !! 😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome...i'm glad they're on the same page now 👏👏👏👏
Good vs Evil 😉😉😉
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ I totally agree!! Happy to see vibha on the same team now in todays epi 👏

I actually laughed out loud at the end when samarth rang that guy to kill his wife?! 😲 🤢 can this man get any more kamina than he already is?! 😆 he was soo desperate! Someone put this guy back in jail already!

Wonder how sarika planned it all in a matter of minutes 😆 seriously don't know who's worse samarth or sarika? 🤢

Anyways im really excited for tomorrow's epi!!! Can't wait!! In the end we know vibha will win 😉 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Sarika is a backup planner she has murdered her husband without leaving a trace she can get things set with the wink of the eye 😆 !!

Samarth is shown rock bottom with his intention 😡 tryin to bump of his own wife ...

In all this Sharada is the biggest looser what kids she has both are awful !

Now Shobha will be in another trap with Vikram involved & Samarth will clean his image in public!!

So Shobha's war will only thicken .. Vikram will always help her and make sure the Shakti in her grows stronger by the end of this justice for herself & her kids.
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The foes are there waiting for ViBha like vultures to eat them
Still now CVs haven't shown any slight inclination of Shoba towards V

Hence as Vikram said

We all will be happy when Shoba's troubles are over and she lives happily and peacefully with the children

Daily she can go to Pinnacle and do her work and get "employee of the day" every day

Vikram feels fully contended looking at her.

Naani is still praying for her bachcha to get a good bride

katham katham
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'd stopped watching the last 4-6 episodes due to Shobha's helpless abla nari act. She was more stronger in dealing with Sandeep. When she'd already had her doubts about Samarth's turning over a new leaf, why was she shocked almost senseless?! Agreed, he'd never been brutal before, but after getting to know his real face during the court case, she's still shocked.

Anyway, I started watching after reading that she plans to expose Samarth. Here again, both Shobha and Vikram betrayed their naivety by not realising that Samarth would be having contacts in the press. Instead of Shobha giving a press conf (a la Sunanda Pushkar), she should have gone to Samarth's press conf and exposed him in front of all party people.

But trust EK to ruin each and every show on a regular basis.