shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Vikram & Shobha @ Pinnacle Industries...

And she walked away ...

Leaving me alone...

When Shobha comes by to apologize Vikram wipes her tears and says she cries like Jiyu

Naani is also watching this beautiful moment !!

Aww seeing Ladoo Vikram smile felt so nice !!😳

😭

😳😳

Nice Episode ... More to follow !! Explosions & Confessions ...πŸ˜†

Yet a Nice Perfect Patch Up Moment [STAGE 1] was beautiful to watch !!!😳
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sarika's fear was justified, kitne bhi koshish kar lo ye dono ek ho hi jate hai !!!!πŸ˜†
Maybe it was needed as Shobha was still under the impression she could trust sarika of all people.
Next the MMS scandal.hope this new attack on shobhas character only ends up bringing vikram shobha closer 😳as the previous one only made shobha realise vikram is the person she can trust the most in this world. 😊
Thanks for sharing Shanti. Vikram is a gem hope shobha realises his selfless love one dayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by asdpsanmol - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
I saw the episode so many times Vikram & Shobha scenes and I was Like Awww...

Vikram is a GEM Yes Shobha needs to have him in her life I hope she sees that She will be raidant with this MAN who always keeps her above everything .. RESPECT UNDERSTANDING & TRUST ... His love is so beautiful for her.. His freindship as grown leaps and bounds.. He wants US as a TEAM... I hope she will see this genuine man as a treasure GOD himself has bestowed on her...

Loved the way he wiped the tears ,,,

Yes the path seems like that ...

I think she will go with Vikram right away to the Press conference which Rohini wanted to have ...

& the otherside Samarth has to execute somthing ...

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

Sarika's fear was justified, kitne bhi koshish kar lo ye dono ek ho hi jate hai !!!!πŸ˜†
Maybe it was needed as Shobha was still under the impression she could trust sarika of all people.
Next the MMS scandal.hope this new attack on shobhas character only ends up bringing vikram shobha closer 😳as the previous one only made shobha realise vikram is the person she can trust the most in this world. 😊
Thanks for sharing Shanti. Vikram is a gem hope shobha realises his selfless love one dayπŸ˜ƒ

I think
Seeing the development of the Characterisation of Shoba...

Till the end there won't be any romantic tie up between Vibha.
When Samarth gets defeated for ever ,Sarika in jail MIL, kids,Garima and naani will urge her to accept V's relationship as a marriage bond

In the on coming pursuing struggles they will stand united as friends , at present V has put his love in a tight container

It needs time for Shoba to come out of the family bond and think otherwise.
So Vikram won't pursue his love angle, but will help her in all the sides to get her kids back.He even may go to the extent of marrying Sarika for Shoba' well being. But Anil is there to save V from Sarika
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Madam Shobha has finally woken up so let her start fighting her battle against a man who wants to be a politician where he has no respect for his wife or family !! Vikram will always be her support & friend for life ..
When she wins her battle she will think about herself ..
When she realizes Vikram cud be more than just a friend a life time companion its a different ball game for her!!
The big hurdle of mis understnding between Shobha abt Vikram's charcater has been wiped out and she believe that even if GOD says anything against HiM she will not agree!!

So she has deep beleief in Vikram his beautiful nature of always wishing her happiness!!

As she always takes baby steps in understanding Vikram's love which is friendhip for her with Trust Understanding & Respect she will reach that side which wishes to have her as a life partner for Vikram Ahuja with real realization as on cards...
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally Shobha has shifted from Gullible to Sensible...

Chalo better late than never.

And thank goodness she is now just Shobha! But does she not have a maiden nameπŸ€”

shanti05 thumbnail
I think she has but the Shobha Sachdev was the sachdev FAMILY tag which she used NOW she wants to be Shobha to fight out the battle against the man who wants to be politician without value to wife & FAMILY ...

Hope Shobha becomes Shobha V A ... Sometime in future 😳

The team is forming now back to basics with a friend she almost lost so hope they stay united ...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Lovely ViBha Caps by u, Shanti! πŸ‘
ViBha scene esp.. towards end of episode was touching.. πŸ˜›

I hope Shobha becomes Shobha V Ahuja by end of this show..
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let us pray to God to show more of ViBha scenes.
We are so fed up with the scheming, plotting of SS duo.

Of course the evil also will travel with ViBha till the end, but we will have the satisfaction of viewing the lovely ,beautiful and elegant pair with them.

They may be friends.But their union is awesome and there are no words to describe their being together

Vibha's innocence ,her asking for forgiveness,her crying like a child(like Jiuo), his dabbing her eyes,looking tenderly towards her, naani's satisfaction all million dollar scenes.

We are angry at Shoba for her dumbness and ignorance, but we can forgive her now.

She is such a sweet lovely soul, so as Vikram we are even with her.

OK Shoba ,we have no hard feelings toward you, but donot take any U or Z turn

mmm1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love these awsuumm caps 😳... Thanks for posting πŸ€—