Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
It was okayish for me..
Not as good as usual.

High points-

-Finn KNOWS Hope is alive. We all knew it was only a matter of time.

-kol got a death curse by Finn.. ๐Ÿ˜† He deserves it. Some pain I mean..I know he won't die.

-Bekah is finally OUT. I still like d new girl.

-Freya is OUT too.. Wow..she met her family earlier in 90s dat was a surprise 
She is pissed with her brothers??i don't undrstd wat she meant actu.
She liked rebakah..hope she likes klaus too๐Ÿ˜†

-klaus gave blessing to the marriage๐Ÿ˜†
I liked all Klaus n Hayley arguments.

-About Hayley..I kind of agree to wat she said to Klaus.
He can be a threat ..living for 1000yrs and so manyy around u who want to take revenge and kill u.. It ll be hard for him to protect Hope. he ll have to hide hope forever.

Hayley cud bring her back but werewolf pack won't be as supportive as she thinks dey ll be.she ll have to comeback to klaus ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Almas. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
I posted my thought on the forum as a spectate topic. Check it out when you have time. Just saw this now.
There is not much to discuss about this episode anyways. All secrets are out, all hostages are released, reunion done 

Now it all matters how they handle it from now on. 

Kol I honestly don't care,  after all the wanting to have kol back this is what it come to. We don't even care about his character. Whom to blame the character sketch in originals or the actor. I wonder.

Freya ofcourse I know they would have some flash back but I am glad atleast she seems to know the truth. Because frankly if they went on and on with it I would have been bored.

Freya looks like a good girl at heart so not much of a villain material I think.

Klaus might be the threat but he will also be the one who protects her not Jackson and his pack like hayley believes

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup the episode was good not brilliant which we have gotten used to in the originals.
finally finn knows about hope and he is going after her but still how has he got marcel to do his work. ๐Ÿ˜•i know he threatened him and his group but still marcel can take help of klaus.

rebekah is finally out and we got to see freya who is indeed very powerful . it looks like she has some kind of hard feelings for her brothers. she is strong and i wonder if she would come to klaus's side in his fight for saving hope.

many questions too as to how & when freya knew about her real family and how she got locked in that prison.

i am glad that klaus didn't kill jackson though he looks nice but still u  never know when ppl change in julie plec's script.

liked the spirit of hayley and she made sure klaus gives jackson a chance. i loved how klaus threatened him later as to how he will kill him if he ever betrayed her trust.

kol-davina scene was sweet but poor kol gets punished for helping davina. 

elijah was only for some seconds. missed him. he & klaus are my fav originals.

loved klaus and rebekah scene. hopefully klaus will behave well when freya shows up at their house. it seems even dahlia might make an entry soon may be in season finale.