Word Count: 0

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beauty and Beast😆😃

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That's Bosco Ceaser, the choreographer? By the first pic it seems like they are rehearsing for something. (Background mirror)

Is it for some movie or show? I am excitedd!
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup!! That was ceaser the choreo😊

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello? Anyone around guys?!
Just saw so many beautiful pictures of Sonali from the past 3 months. Shes looking so so damn gorgeous.
I am waiting for her to do some nice projects! Wonder what is she into these days.

Saw pictures of her with Vindoo at a Dandiya function in Gujarat she looks damn pretty in the pink avatar! Love this girl and I miss her so much!!

❤️
226079 thumbnail

After her low-profile acting debut with Himesh Reshammiya's Xpose' (2014), Sonali Raut shot to fame with the eighth season of Bigg Boss' later that same year. After her stint on the reality show, Raut has now been signed on for the lead role in a horror film, tentatively titled Paranormal'.

Confirming the news to ABP News, Raut said, "The film is India's first film on the phenomenon of paranormal. The script is very exciting and intriguing and I just loved the character of Ameena that I will be playing."

The film is to be directed by Sanjay Sharma and will release in the later half of 2016. The leading actor has not yet been cast.

Raut will also be seen making a cameo appearance in Great Grand Masti' alongside Riteish Deshmukh.

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

After her low-profile acting debut with Himesh Reshammiya's Xpose' (2014), Sonali Raut shot to fame with the eighth season of Bigg Boss' later that same year. After her stint on the reality show, Raut has now been signed on for the lead role in a horror film, tentatively titled Paranormal'.

Confirming the news to ABP News, Raut said, "The film is India's first film on the phenomenon of paranormal. The script is very exciting and intriguing and I just loved the character of Ameena that I will be playing."

The film is to be directed by Sanjay Sharma and will release in the later half of 2016. The leading actor has not yet been cast.

Raut will also be seen making a cameo appearance in Great Grand Masti' alongside Riteish Deshmukh.

Wow..that's so nice.
All the best to her for her coming project. 😊

Tfs.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
So she got a horror film. Hmm.. hope it indeed is horror and a good film that she has chosen. Don't want an horrex film.
All the Best to her.

Also, missing her a lottt!! hoping to see her back soon. Where are all the other Sonali fans. SAB GAYAB??!!
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BubblyR

So she got a horror film. Hmm.. hope it indeed is horror and a good film that she has chosen. Don't want an horrex film.
All the Best to her.

Also, missing her a lottt!! hoping to see her back soon. Where are all the other Sonali fans. SAB GAYAB??!!

Ikr..this place has become so silent