Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SonaliRautFan @SnehaKappor11

#SonaliRaut with abhishek bachchan in Idea Cellular Ad pic.twitter.com/9OpE54hvVp

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lets see.. Hope it was a casual meeting .. coz as per her intv. she is yet gonna sign like u said and also she likes strong roles like she mentioned PC in Fashion n Kangana in Queen.. so i doubt she has signed this.

Lets hope she chooses a good one.

But one thing is confusing .. if she met John tht day then why has this girl posted pic now? 🤔 who is this girl? just a fan right?

😛 but she looks damn pretty <3 gorgeous.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Pic with Abhishek. Damn cute. Old one I guess.. but she looks pretty like always..love the formal look ^_^ thanks for sharing.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didnt like her look with abhishek, she looks vampish, her natural look suits her better. She looks grt in the welcome back picture

also in the ad with abhishek, she has nothing to do, dont know why she agreed, is this the latest after BB8 or some old ad

I also dont want her to be in multi-star cast as she will be given some miniscule role.

I want her to do a central role where she plays a bindaas girl, classy look with a local slang language in a typical masala romance flick

she would be awesome

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe she is doing Welcome back as the shooting has already finished and movie is releasing in May. So looks like she just dropped by on the sets or something.
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Video of sonali's Idea cellular ad woth abhishek😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdVLgRcw1sU[/YOUTUBE]
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why does sonali look so different than her natural look, i dont like her look in the ad at all.
anway praneet and sonali are going to be at the in-orbit mall for gudi-padwa it seems

Gautam has signed 2 movies and is in talks for a 3 movie deal with a big production and also is a 2nd lead coz he liked the heroine in it

upen and karishma are off to london and all said and done, they are a good couple and wish them all the best.

sonali hmmm, i hope she is ambitious enough and keeps trying. The good thing is she is just 24 so has age on her side. but she has to really up her ante

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
News is Sonali has signed 2 movies. According to vindu she got v good movies offers 4rm a big banner .
KoffeeLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

News is Sonali has signed 2 movies. According to vindu she got v good movies offers 4rm a big banner .

where did you see this? Last Vindu tweeted was that she was yet to sign on dotted line.

If its true then great news.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
from her FB