Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hahahah Rekha See we both did bride hunting and kya yaar uska ex hi mila
Kya !! Sarika 😆 !!
That I agree she wants him & he is not alone !! 😉

See tomorrow she Shobha will come apologizing to Vikram and our Mahaaan Hero will tell her its fine.. Or I wonder how the Cvs will make this central character hero !!

Vikram is stuck in this mess he got it on himself !!

Sarika doli lekar aayegi !! 😆

BTW loved the last scene and the khnh bg tune so beautiful i love Vikram's emotions so nice his love selfless love wah Kya Kehna !! 👏

Always Vikram excels in his scenes.

He is such a nice soul,should not be deceived by the CVs in the end
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CV's wll never deceive us from Vikram's character ...

He and his selfless love is always going to win .I want that LOVE to WIN and be valued...

Actually the way they have manipulated LOve in this show is what is interesting,,,

Vikram was always closed when it came abt love after what happened...to him the first time...

Later he fell in LOVE with a married woman turning divorcee and got manipulated in this selfless love.. He believes that Happiness and Smiles of Shobha is his love.. Now she is still married and she says she will never forgive Vikram wonder for what ?? This so called LOVE is gone of a very painful side...

I hope it heals for him as again Sarika Manipulates this LOVE of his in getting herself TIED to him...

So come on Vikram be selfish in LOVE there is no room for selfless LOVE as you have gotten a beating in that ...

She needs to apologize to him big time infact tell him that you have been deframed if I got teh precap right...

She needs to VALUE Vikram ... Thats what I ask the CVs
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I cant find faults with Vikram's character as the song goes 'kar kisi ko nahin milta yaha pyaar zindagi mein' so I can't really blame the 'central character'. What I cant get is the trust , value factor which seems to fluctuate like the value in stock market , kabhi upar kabhi niche .
Samarth shows some letters , sms and diary and vikram's value went down and now after some evesdropping is Vikram's value going to rise?
Is this how the central character functions on the manipulations of the mangalsutra tied around her neck?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Vikram is the sweetest charcater ever made I want him to get his share of love beside him!!

He will be happy & god cannot be so unfair to him he was devoid of love when he was young he was left without love when he started fallin in love ans hope his better half of his story second half he gets his share of love!! Writers please do justice to his charcater and give him love and wife & family !!

Shobha needs to think & realize the real person in the world she is surrounded & not manipulators & people who go around insulting... Hope she values Vikram whom she used to say kuch tho bond hai Sir !!

The husband never cares abt the mangalsutra why is she wearing it then she needs to question herself!!

Today a new day again I hope Vikram will smile back in hapiness !! 😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

What a woman!

Usual trick by Ekta

When there is unparalled friendship between ViBha ,she didn't believe him

Only after getting it from the evil SS duo she comes to her senses

As a whole she is not only dumb but not worthy of his friendship,leave alone love

omg yes...wow...crazy huh