Way to Go Naani !! <3!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Great Job you showed your dignity & told straight on their these Sachdev's face especially Sharda Sachdev !!

You Nimmi are awesome & Vikram you were furious but kept your calm !!

Love this Naati Naani Jodi !!

Wah Pinnacle Industries so happy Mahesh & Vikram great to see !!
Wah !! Vikram was awesome tellin that Shobha ka aur hamara association is over!!

Awe baby Vikram I love you man seriously just stick there u will always have happiness for you !! I am sure !!

Precap : wah !! Cat is out of the bag Shobha ko pata chala kya how Vikram was trapped ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
So shobha cant come to conclusions on her own needs right from the horses mouth to know vikram is innocent. Shobha noway deserves anything from vikram. Iam not impressed
shanti05 thumbnail
Tomorrow Tuesday looks like she hears the plan of Samarth & Sarika ..

I donno she will suddenly wake up from her sleep 😆

Poor Vikram I really feel why he got himself into this mess... So wish he leaves Shobha's love ka naasha he was better off earlier ...

His love is not valued feel sad for him... Anyways one more trap is on its way for Shobha & again she will make a U turn again...

I am going now day by day...

Vikram shud stay away from all these Sachdev's incl Shobha !! Lekin yeh Dastaan kuch aur likthi hai !!!!
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

So shobha cant come to conclusions on her own needs right from the horses mouth to know vikram is innocent. Shobha noway deserves anything from vikram. Iam not impressed

What a woman!

Usual trick by Ekta

When there is unparalled friendship between ViBha ,she didn't believe him

Only after getting it from the evil SS duo she comes to her senses

As a whole she is not only dumb but not worthy of his friendship,leave alone love
shanti05 thumbnail
Shobha will take the last laugh I am sure..
Once she gets samarth punished she will hold the hands of her kids and walk away head high!!

And there we will have Vikram feeling happy for her seeing her independent & the mom of the kids Jiyu & Rehaan..

Come tomorrow Shobha will come to know Samarth & Sarika played a trick on Vikram .. She will call Vikram & apologize and say Sorry Sir or she will scream at Samarth & say how disgusted she is..

She will be forced to sit in the press conference with him as he may warn abt the kids being with him..

Or as per the two TC articles MMS & sarika tryin to hitch on Vikram!!

Flow seems to be in that direction again curiosity builds what will Shobha do to apologize to Vikram if she heard what Samarth & Sarika did to humiliate him...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti curse me if you want but iam for the marriage between vikram and sarika. At least she wants him , he will not be alone. I dont want to see vikram and shobha in any way together even as friends. As a viewer this central character gets a big no from my side
shanti05 thumbnail
Hahahah Rekha See we both did bride hunting and kya yaar uska ex hi mila
Kya !! Sarika 😆 !!
That I agree she wants him & he is not alone !! 😉

See tomorrow she Shobha will come apologizing to Vikram and our Mahaaan Hero will tell her its fine.. Or I wonder how the Cvs will make this central character hero !!

Vikram is stuck in this mess he got it on himself !!

Sarika doli lekar aayegi !! 😆

BTW loved the last scene and the khnh bg tune so beautiful i love Vikram's emotions so nice his love selfless love wah Kya Kehna !! 👏
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Havent watched yet! Must I?

Not sure...😕
shanti05 thumbnail
D Just go with the flow I watched it to see if Shobha wakes up she is still in slumber , i watched to see what Vikram does next so basically watched it !! 😆

Tomrrow precap looks like she woke up and heard Sarika & Samarth's plans

But doono if she will confront them..

She thinks that she can trust her family completely which ofcourse thats how everyone thinks & pati is always parmeshwar however horrible the man maybe .. Also how cud he beleieve she can go wrong even thro he can go wrong..

I have given up on Shobha focusing on how Vikram clears himself from the mess..
shanti05 thumbnail
Naani has spilled this weeks track to sarika!

Looks like the precap Shobha hears what Samarth did to Vikram & plans on makin Shobha sit in the press conference
Naani says Samarth is tryin to fix his image & blames Vikram & also Shobha too an extent for that & maybe MMS will happen as Shobha may take help of Vikram to expose Samarth via Rohini as her press conference was suppose to happen the day after ..

I still want Vikram out of this mess of Shobha why shud he get the trashin & his so called selfless love not valued..

Shobha's plan may fail as the mms clip will show her in bad light & samarth will ask her to leave the house
Sarika 's next plan to get vikram as naani says Taaki yeh Vikram ko haasil kar sakey!!

Samarth & Sarika both will be at loggerheads for being counter attacking each other in the coming week

& they both will be guilty infront of Sharda !!

Shobha will get her kids & be happy..

Vikram will continue to lead his life seeing a happy shobha around him..

In all this hope Someday he settles down with a wife & kids ...

Vikram u need a hug man We all love u a lot !! 🤗