Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Shanti so far rockstar naani has onky messed things for vikram latest being vikram in love but naani yes will be against the marriage while vikram will be for it . It is interesting I dont expect much from the sulking central character but nimmi ahuja claimed to give sarika her just desserts , lets see how naani stops her naatis wedding
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz name the article and give the link
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rekha today naani was good she clarified everything to Sharda yea sharda is under her sons spell & daughter but glad that She said that Vikram
Has been framed by samarth & sarika

Naani will take care of this sarika also I am sure
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This show is turning unrealistic day by day ... slowly losing hope ... can't watch anymore ...
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not going to watch this week. Hopefully next week it will get better. I do not want to see Sarika drama and Vikram sacrificial attitude.
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I am not going to watch this week. Hopefully next week it will get better. I do not want to see Sarika drama and Vikram sacrificial attitude.

When a story doesn't have villianism ,it cannot prolong.

I think

When Sarika compels him to marry her, he may transfer all his propetry and company to Shoba and then Ask Sarika to marry him.

She will get the shock of her life and refuse him, by the time Anil will have all the proof in the world to implicate her

Only thing irking me is Shoba's attitude towards Vikram( not believing him in letters incidence)
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...
Lets see how vikram gets out of Sarika's trap this time...
Poor Shobha,...feel really sorry for her...what a creep of a husband she has...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
So this is coming after MMS scandal

I dont get one thing , that house was rented by Shobha na .. it belongs to her friend .. so how can Shobha b thrown out of her own house 😕 .. it will b a major blooper then unless Shobha herself leaves the house or Samarth with kids and Sharda leaves that house .. they cannot really throw Shobha out of her own house 😕

And I m sure Vikram will play with Sarika this time and give her the impression that he will marry her if she exposes her own brother Samarth and this way might checkmate Sarika-Samarth both 😉 ...

ViBha needs to b together in this fight against the disfusting brother-sister this time 😡
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

So this is coming after MMS scandal

I dont get one thing , that house was rented by Shobha na .. it belongs to her friend .. so how can Shobha b thrown out of her own house 😕 .. it will b a major blooper then unless Shobha herself leaves the house or Samarth with kids and Sharda leaves that house .. they cannot really throw Shobha out of her own house 😕

And I m sure Vikram will play with Sarika this time and give her the impression that he will marry her if she exposes her own brother Samarth and this way might checkmate Sarika-Samarth both 😉 ...

ViBha needs to b together in this fight against the disfusting brother-sister this time 😡

One thing is sure.

Samarth may walk out of the house after the "scandal" with kids forcefully(with MIL,Sarika?)

So Shoba will be left alone in the rented apt.

As Vikram is quite intelligent ,he will play the game as per Sarika's terms to outsmart her

They should show Shoba a little more active for the oncoming ventures.