Y r samarth shobha scenes so crude n unwatchable

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
God what formulaic steretypical mess are they rampaginng the show into..totally crud episode today i dontthink ill b able to watch it live And is this the race to finish..are they speeding to to som melodramatic end..i just saw the drug hotel vibha pics twist 😡 Aisey toh vibha khatam ho jaayengey 😭Has the serial got anextension.???? Feb mein finish honey waala tha nahi ho raha kya ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

God what formulaic steretypical mess are they rampaginng the show into..totally crud episode today i dontthink ill b able to watch it liveAnd is this the race to finish..are they speeding to to som melodramatic end..i just saw the drug hotel vibha pics twist😡Aisey toh vibha khatam ho jaayengey😭Has the serial got anextension.???? Feb mein finish honey waala tha nahi ho raha kya ???

I too hope they cut down samarth sarika scenes this week and I hope vibha stand up together all I want is for shobha to u get out her room and stand up for herself and to realise vikram is innocent! Alot of us cant bear to watch samarth n sarika but its what the cvs have decided to show right now in order to make shobha realise who the genuine ones really are and also for her to take a stand!

What pics?! 😲 please post them..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Yes.. agree with u..
Where did u see the New ViBha pics? 😲

Pls post the ViBha pics here na...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is what Shobha brought on to herself after she returned to Samarth.,
Well she needs to wake up & realize what she is going thro..
There are shows like savadhana india who also show these kinda scenario.
This is story tellin where a woman is bound in the family and she is tryin to fight back the norms of society where the husband is an MCP,,

What is the drug picture can you give link..

Shobha at present has nothing to do with Vikram as per the story tellin so Samarth will try more to mess around .. She is trapped by his plans she needs to fight back herself and unless she sees clarity there is no way she will understand that there are poisonous snakes Samarth & sarika in her own family

Vikram was always an outsider to her even as a friend family comes first let her fix her mess Vikram will always be there with open arms to hold her tight!!

One man Vikram always stays tall and robust he knows the right from the wrong that is enuf to keep Vibha together !!

his love is selfless love whether Vikram & Shobha comes together & she realizes that she can have a second chance in love is still unknown but he will always fight against all odds to see Shobha smiles & is happy !!
At present she is married & its her image which has been tarnished by her own people her husband & he may do more so she needs to fight it out & punish him Vikram may help her if she sees herself in beed of him which she will as he is destined to be around her by some reason or the other..

This show has been having crisp story tellin & samarth the antagonists will be there till the duration Shobha gets to punish him for the wrong dos he did or continues to do to her so the earlier she realizes the faster she frees herself from the miseries ..

The show is finite series & they will end the way writers have written it as I am going by the flow eqch day as it ends on a high note I am always curious to know how Vikram can be a part of Shobha's life as he always shadows her to make sure she is happy thats his love for her !! So that positivity keeps mw glued to this amazing show & story tellin . 😊
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it is ...omg...ive to skip the scenes ...it's getting ridicolous 😕