Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

yes if rajat was right abt pritam then i assume u all admit that he was right abt gautam. he exposed his game that too in finale in front of the live audience.
epic insult of the winner. n gautam had nothing to say. after watching those video proofs he was like abba dabba jabba.
n d way he refused that pritam supported him itself did the poll khol of gullu's fake isolation drama.

at least pritam n kt said ok we admit it. d8's d better way of moving on unlike mr. gulati who was keep maroying gulati from 1 stmt to other.
ha support kiya tha par vo sab real tha. n i was like support kiya bi tha or isolate bi kiya tha.
kya kahena kya chahte ho aap mr. gULLU?πŸ˜†

Well said and the winner got epic besti when his winner part was given 30 secs of footageπŸ˜† while Pritam got 5+ mins when he decided to quit the gameπŸ˜† they also edited out the superstar singing πŸ˜‰
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even last season , winner's speech was edited. They abruptly end the show after announcing the winner. So, its not the first time that this has happened.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Disputed.

I will forever love Rajat Sharma for saying the following,

'Hum samajhte they ke Pritam ek ache insaan hein, par iss show par sabki asli personality saamne aa jaati hai, jaise ke inki aayi hai.'

🀣

Epic insult.

Pritam ka parda faash! πŸ˜†

Tanna since day one to day 132 = Accused of Selfish/double standards.

Gautam since day one to day 132 = Accused of Sympathy card.

Pritam Day 1 = 'Acha sacha aadmi'

Day 132 = Asliast saamne aa gayi. Parda faash.

Most fake contestant ever!

🀣

+10000000000
🀣

Word Count: 1

1017676 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Even last season , winner's speech was edited. They abruptly end the show after announcing the winner. So, its not the first time that this has happened.

I was just trying to highlight tht a person who has grilled nation's top Politicians to Superstars liked GG the most amongst the three finalists .Baat khatam .
Rajat Sharma's Name speaks for itself.

A special gift

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So what now? Rajat Sharma bhi bikh chuka hai kya? πŸ˜† Or is he part of Gulati's PR team? πŸ˜›
Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 9 years ago
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Rajat Sharma also called Pritam thali ka baingan and Palti Pritam. He also voiced audience opinions what audience were calling him. πŸ˜†

Yeah!! I think that's the main reason that the over-confident Mr. Paltiman, opted the 25 lakh bag. He has captured the buzzer even before BB could announce the twist of bag. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Phattu bhi hai
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree with Rajat, Gautam clearly knows what he is doing and he played very brilliantly πŸ˜†
Congrats GG πŸ₯³
1013440 thumbnail
Why was Rajat Sharma wasted in the finale this season...??? πŸ˜•
If I remember correctly, last year, Rajat was called much before the finale and ample amount of time was given on each contestant, which helped putting things in perspective....

but this year he was called when the janta had already given their verdict ...

effinxn3k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Why was Rajat Sharma wasted in the finale this season...???πŸ˜•

If I remember correctly, last year, Rajat was called much before the finale and ample amount of time was given on each contestant, which helped putting things in perspective....

but this year he was called when the janta had already given their verdict ...

Because even BB wasn't confident enough to put GG on a pedestal and watch Rajat roast their carefully guarded secret.. i.e. The real Gautam Gulati who just knows two things in life... Getting isolated intentionally and crying foul, literally. πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
lmfao rajat ko bhi khareed lia gulati